Forums

Topic: Power Rangers: Nintendo Force

Posts 221 to 240 of 3,190

DannyBoyTheDude

DB: "In that case, who's with me? Let's set out for that green coin!"
"By the way, how did you manage to lose 7 of your brilliant super spandex suit coins, Egad?

Edited on by DannyBoyTheDude

GamerZack87

NP: "PunnyGuy? Are you up to us finding DannyBoy's coin first?"

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

Punny

PG: "Yes!"

Edited on by Punny

I'm back (for the moment)!

StarBoy91

"All right! We'll go together! "

To each their own

Xkhaoz

Xkhaoz the Owl
Alright then! Let us set of on our journey!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

GamerZack87

NP: "Excellent! Then let's all of us head to Grass Land! Any idea of the exact whereabouts of the coin, Professor?"

CHINK

ShinRPGGamer

Is it okay if I introduce ludwig now NP

Formerly known as the artist Gmls719

1st Champion of the NLife Bowl.
Team: GmlsDragoonersUnited

Wii FC: 4905 5217 4099 5072
3DSFC: 3582 - 8742 - 0524

DannyBoyTheDude

Sounds like a good first stopping point. Or do you want to keep going? I think I'm going to be on my way now. And is Dragoon still around? And Ludwig doesn't show up till much later, me thinks. Maybe in a little behind-the-scenes thing.

GamerZack87

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@Gmls719: The next scene is in Bowser's Castle. Ludwig is part of that scene devising a plan to stop the Rangers from reaching Grass Land in the next episode...which Bowser steals! The first ep is nearly finished! I'll give it a name when the Bowser scene is done!

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

TKOWL

Gadd: The reside of the first coin is... LARRY'S AIRSHIP! It floats above the castle. To get up there, you must find the anchor hidden somewhere in the Grass Land! To get you there, I present the STARSHIP MARIO! You can re-shape it to any form you like, and it has great miles to the galloon! Now pack up and get ready to nab that first coin!

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter:

Punny

PG: "I call shotgun!"

I'm back (for the moment)!

TheKingOfTown

Wait, what does Bowser steal?

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

GamerZack87

NP: "We're off! POWER RANGERS!...and DannyBoy! And Owl!" End of Scene

CHINK

Xkhaoz

That was fun! So, do we like do the next scene another time, or can we continue it now?

TKOWL

Announcer: Will our heroes triump over Grass World? Will they find the anchor? And will Gadd finally learn how to make good coffee? Find out on the next exiting episode of:
POWER RANGERS: NINTENDO FORCE!

Backloggery | Art Blog

TKOWL

____________________________________________________________________________________________

On tomorrow's episode, I might provide some intercom or something.I won't be very prominent, though. Only after you defeat Larry will I really come back

Backloggery | Art Blog

GamerZack87

Episode 1, Scene 3: Bowser's Castle
Characters: Bowser, Ludwig, Iggy, Larry, Roy, Bowser Jr., Kamek
In this scene, Ludwig explains his master plan to 'King Dad', which involves stopping the Rangers' journey to Grass Land with an evil monster! Iggy (played by DannyBoy) suggests Nastianta the Bad Pianta, an evil Pianta (Google it) who will hypnotise the Rangers into dancing forever. Bowser steals the idea as his own, and the episode ends there with 'To Be Continued...'

CHINK

DannyBoyTheDude

Recap: StarBoy, PunnyGuy, NP, and myself have all been sucked in the Mushroom Kingdom through a mysterious link NP posted in the Wish thread. There, they find 3 coins for all but me that give them their super special spandex suit things. They then find Owl who brings them to Egad. Egad explains that he summoned them to help do something? and that they need to find the 7 other coins, one for me to use and 6 others to summon the other rangers. Egad tells us to go to Larry's Airship, found above his castle in Grass Land, but first we need to find the airship anchor somewhere in Grassland. Is that right, NP?
EDIT: I guess it'll have to be for now. So long for now, fellow NLife Rangers!

GamerZack87

Larry: "I'm still cold! WAAAAAAAAHH!!"

Yep! That's right DannyBoy!

CHINK

Xkhaoz

So when do we continue the story?

Edited on by Xkhaoz

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.