Xkhaoz

Untitled

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Come to Freddy! Hahahahahahahahahaha

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

theblackdragon

Excuse me? Why can't Vaysody participate in this thread? And when did you become a moderator, NintendoPurist? :/

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

GamerZack87

Sorry about that theblackdragon. I already patched things up with Vaysody. I'll delete the post immediately

Edited on by GamerZack87

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

JayArr

[Releases a Unicorn into the Gadd Lab]

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Reala

not even the power rangers could escape the financial crisis

Untitled

Reala

LuWiiGi

Lol, Reala. You and JumpMad always make me laugh.

No animals were harmed in the making of this post.

WarioWare: DIY: FC - 0904 7088 3011
Favourite users: PunnyGuy, StarBoy91, cloudcult10, Xkhaoz, Dragoon, DannyBoy, NintyFan, NintendoPurist, Sadman, Wooperman1, Golgo, GamesX99, turtlelink. The rest of you are cool too, though.

GamerZack87

Okay, it's time for the daily role call!

Present.

By the way, I updated the Ranger bios and added our morphing calls, Zord calls, etc. I also added each of our Psychic Powers too, just for those Rangers who didn't know

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

xAlias

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Here.

xAlias

Nintendo Network ID: xAlias

GamerZack87

In today's episode, NP, StarBoy, Gadd, Hoot and Twink receive a message from The Brains and The Brawn, informing them that Bowser is on his way to Yoshi's Island and that since both NP and the babies have 'hexes' placed on them, they won't be able to stop them. Nonetheless, the team sets off for Yoshi's Island post-haste.

On the way to the island, some of the babies return to normal (Xkhaoz, PunnyGuy and GM) by holding their Coins and saying the name of the Power-Up on the coin (Xkhaoz says 'wing', PunnyGuy says 'fower' and GM says 'sell'), just as StarBoy did at the end of the previous episode. Upon their arrival, DannyBoy sees a flock of Goonies flying quickly through the sky, and he says "Soom! Soom!" In reality he is trying to say 'Zoom! Zoom!', but the Coin in his hand reacts as though he said 'Shroom! Shroom!', and he returns to normal. Shortly after, he finds a bunch of Koopa Patrollers with a large, green-spotted egg. The non-baby Rangers morph and battle them (despite the fact that NP throws Ice Balls all over the place), defeating them. The egg almost hits the ground, but DannyBoy catches it just in time and stores it inside his GW Horror (yes, they can store Items!).

At that moment, The Brawn and The Brains teleport in, and Gadd inspects them, exclaiming that these two warriors look 'for all intents and purposes' like Power Rangers, to which NP questions that they could be like a 'Ranger Brown' and 'Ranger Grey'. The enfuriated 'Bowser Rangers' attack as the Rangers protect the babies and Gadd from them. The babies are given their coins, and one at a time, they say their Power-Up Item, quickly joining the battle.

I guess we could ad lib the episode from there, but just remember that the Yoshi Egg doesn't hatch until we reach Donut Plains (in the next episode)

CHINK

GamerZack87

The light dissipates, and StarBoy stands there, fully morphed

NP: "...StarBoy...you're...you, again..."

CHINK

StarBoy91

StarBoy: "What happened?"

StarBoy looks at himself, and gasps

StarBoy: "I'm back to normal!"

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

GamerZack87

Gadd: "For once I'm not sure...it's like...you changed back in reaction to your coin..."

NP ponders

NP: "Just before, he said, 'Star'. Maybe that's the key."

CHINK

GamerZack87

Sorry, labrat...we're not up to that part yet...

CHINK

xAlias

NintendoPurist wrote:

Sorry, labrat...we're not up to that part yet...

Sorry 'bout that. ANXIOUS

xAlias

StarBoy91

StarBoy looks around

"Everyone else is still a baby. I hope there's a way to change them back."

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

GamerZack87

That description I wrote is a reference tool for us to review as we play out the described episode, so it starts with StarBoy returning to normal, then The Brawn and The Brains deliver Bowser's described message, then we head to Yoshi's Island...etc...etc...It's basically how we know what to do in each episode. I'll call it a draft script, since it functions similarly to a script yet allows each of us to act however we like as we follow it (including our own lines )

CHINK

xAlias

The Brains, speaking to Bowser: My Lord, the Rangers are transforming into their normal states! In a few hours they will all be back to normal!

Bowser: What is this madness! Oww... My head.

The Brains: Should we destroy them?

Bowser: Wait. I have a plan (whispers to The Brains)

Edited on by xAlias

xAlias

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.