Forums

Topic: Power Rangers: Nintendo Force

Posts 1,741 to 1,760 of 3,190

Xkhaoz

Thanks NP. Can't wait till tomorrow.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

GamerZack87

Eep. I guess I'll need to play the roles of StarBoy and Twink until StarBuddy gets here then, since I'm likely to finish early.

On a sidenote, I can't wait to go for my Scuba course! All I need is a medical certificate and I'm good to go!

On a slightly-less-sidenote, GO...WHITE...RAN...GER...GO!...ah, the days of Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers...Tommy Oliver was the favourite back then, in all four of his roles - Green Ranger, White Ranger, Red Zeo Ranger and Red Turbo Ranger...good times...say, are you old enough to remember MMPR StarBuddy?

Edited on by GamerZack87

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

GamerZack87

On a majorly-way-off-course-sidenote...in just over five weeks' time...IT'LL BE MY 23RD BIRTHDAY! W00T I'm wondering if I could incorporate it into the story, being my first Birthday away from home...but if we're still doing the second arc when all the other Rangers are b- actually, I'll save that as a surprise

CHINK

StarBoy91

Thanks, NintendoBuddy
Yes, I do remember a bit of Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers (I didn't see it until years after it originally aired)

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

GamerZack87

The first time I watched every episode of a season of Power Rangers was during In Space...maybe I could use that as a theme for the fourth arc...hmm...

CHINK

Xkhaoz

I wish I could of watched Power Rangers. My mom would never let me when it was on back in the day. And when we moved, we didn't get satelite TV back, so I couldn't watch it period.

GamerZack87

I just added a bio for Xkhaoz in his White Ranger form (sorry Xkhaoz, you won't be able to change into an owl after getting your coin...but you'll still be able to fly while morphed!), and I also updated the bios for the Zords, displaying each of their colours next to their names. I added the colours as a plot device for adding more Rangers later! Shh! Don't tell the other NLifers!

CHINK

GamerZack87

I'm actually going out now (I know it's early, but I need the morning sun!), so we'll have to postpone today's episode until tomorrow. Also, we'll need to postpone Thursday's ep until Friday, as I'm having my medical for my Scuba course on Thursday morning. I hope you all understand

CHINK

StarBoy91

I understand, NintendoBuddy

To each their own

Xkhaoz

Awww, why today? I have nothing to do today, and tomorrow I have Taekwondo. Ah well, let's just please start a little bit early tomorrow so I don't have to leave suddenly? I may miss a part at the start, so just start with the Phantom Rangers and keep going with that till I get back. And I'll check out my bio, NP.

Punny

Drat! No episode! No worries, though. You do what you gotta do, NintendoPurist.

I'm back (for the moment)!

StarBoy91

Welcome back, ryan. Yes, we are doing an episode tomorrow

To each their own

GamerZack87

I wish I knew why Dark Sun is so AWESOME!!!! It has a refreshingly-different take on the classic D&D formula...by now those of you who are into D&D may have noticed that I didn't play the Second Edition of Advanced D&D, and that's true...but I have a good reason for it! I was a newborn at about the time when it first launched ('87, right?), and I didn't really know of D&D until during 3.5 Edition. I didn't like the formula behind 3.5 Ed (it's kinda confusing for me - which is why I still haven't tried Pathfinder...I'm thinking of trying it soon though! Promise!), but I love 4th Ed! As soon as I find a group on the Coast (there's a major 4E player/DM drought here ) I'm gonna be able to play more often. Ah well, I'm collecting the Essentials line (what I call 'Basic D&D 4E', with the main hardcover books being what I call 'AD&D 4E'), so I at least have a couple of solo adventures for now...but they can only last so long! I need other players and maybe a DM

Sorry, I trailed off there

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

Xkhaoz

Can't wait for todays episode. Oh, and lol at the quote of the day

StarBoy91

I can't wait for today's episode either

To each their own

GamerZack87

Good morning everybody! It's time to finish the White Ranger sub-arc with a bang!

CHINK

GamerZack87

NP feels his back become slightly less weighed-down as Twink disappears from view

NP: "Twink! Twink, speak to me! Where did you go?"

My idea is that Twink fell unconscious and tumbled to the ground, and since NP can't see him he can't help him. This is where Xkhaoz and Hoot help NP find Twink.

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

GamerZack87

Uh...where did everybody go?

Let's start half an hour from now

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

YoshiSage

Is the second story arc here yet?

I'm gone. Good f*cking bye.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.