Forums

Topic: Power Rangers: Nintendo Force

Posts 1,401 to 1,420 of 3,190

Punny

PG: "Hey, Cloud!"

I'm back (for the moment)!

Xkhaoz

Xkhaoz
Okay, all we need is NP, and then we can go.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

StarBoy91

StarBoy: "Did NP leave? I hope he comes back soon."

I guess we'll be postponing the episode until tomorrow. Well, see you tomorrow, NintendoBuddy

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

GamerZack87

Oh no! Everybody turned up after I postponed the ep until tomorrow! I feel so embarassed

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

Xkhaoz

It's okay NP. We'll just have to cram in 3 eps tomorrow. Why don't we start a bit earlier, about noon PST?

StarBoy91

Don't worry, NintendoBuddy, it's okay

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Punny

That's okay, NintendoPurist. I might have other plans throughout the day, though.

I'm back (for the moment)!

GamerZack87

That'd mean I'd have to be up at least 4 in the morning

CHINK

GamerZack87

Okay! I'm here!

CHINK

GamerZack87

In today's episode, the Rangers set off for the clouds...specifically the sky kingdom of Rainbow Ride, which has a lot of rainbows, and a lot of magic carpets...oh, and did I mention the huge winged ship? Anyway, there are two goals in this area: Goal 1 - retrieve the future Orange Ranger (due to the garbled username in the Nintendo Life Galaxy, nobody can confirm who it is); Goal 2 - retrieve the Orange Power Coin, supposedly with the power of the Mega Mushroom. The Rangers split up into two parties. NP, PunnyGuy, StarBoy and Xkhaoz ride the magic carpets in search of the new Ranger; while DannyBoy, GM, Cloudcult and StarFox ride a different route in search of the Power Coin. Party A (NP's party) find a huge mansion, and become lost inside. They soon realise this is a Boo House, and there's no fixed layout - it's constantly changing! They eventually find the future Ranger and are surprised to learn it's SonicMaster.

Meanwhile, Party 1 (DannyBoy's party) discover the airship and board it. Two of the Rangers are nearly blown away by gusty winds, but are saved as soon as they morph. They enter the ship and find the coin, but the coin is stamped with not a Mega Mushroom, but a POW Block; indicating that Glitter made a mistake in his forum thread!

Party 1 teleports to Party A's location, but soon realise that they made a huge mistake when they become lost in the Boo House as well! Once the Rangers finally escape, they find themselves in a haunted forest far from Rainbow Ride, and Kamek has already arrived, waiting for the Rangers! He makes a Big Boo grow into the fearsome 'Biggest Boo', and the Rangers are required to call upon their Zords, including the Purple Ranger's Rex Zord and the Orange Ranger's Monty Mole Zord and Dry Bones Drone Zord, which he combines into the Blaarg Superzord. The other Rangers form the Mushroom and Flower Megazords, and together, the Rangers defeat Biggest Boo by attacking him from behind. The Rangers quickly realise that this haunted wood connects to Pipe Plaza when they enter a nearby Warp Pipe and exit in a whole room filled with them! They decide to try and find Xkhaoz's White Power Coin, but NP and Xkhaoz take a wrong turn and are warped to the faraway Night Forest Galaxy. Xkhaoz assumes owl form in order to lead both himself and NP through the wooded planetoids. They happen upon a Brown Luma with yellow eyes who quickly accuses Xkhaoz of stealing his body! It turns out that this Luma is the original Hoot, and that in order to restore both Xkhaoz's memories and Hoot's body they must find the White Power Coin, located somewhere in Pipe Plaza.

Back in Pipe Plaza, the Rangers and Hoot Luma reunite, revealing that StarBoy found the White Power Coin. Xkhaoz takes the coin and morphs straightaway, which restores his memories and changes Hoot Luma back into the original Hoot, but with Xkhaoz's Hoot memories as well.

That's today's episode
Sorry for cutting-and-pasting it again, but it's just easier this way as it prevents backtrack

CHINK

Xkhaoz

K, I'm here.

StarBoy91

Twink: "Um, StarBoy?"

StarBoy: "What is it, Twink?"

Twink: "May I have some star bits, please?"

StarBoy: "Sure."

StarBoy pulls out Wiimote and holds down the the B trigger button, points at Twink and feeds him a few star bits

Twink: "Thank you. "

StarBoy: "No problem."

Just adding in a bit of something.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

GamerZack87

NP: "What do we do? We can't keep waiting."

Gadd: "May I suggest a game of Mario Party? It's my favourite board game!"

NP: "Sure. Which one do you have?"

Gadd: "Oh, just about all of them!"

NP is shocked

I guess we could do a rather interesting filler episode involving a Mario Party 'adventure', played between NP, StarBoy, Xkhaoz and Twink

CHINK

StarBoy91

Twink: "Okay, so which Mario Party board game should we play while we wait, Professor?"

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

GamerZack87

Gadd: "Hmm...this one's my favourite! Yoshi's Arid Desert. It has a good selection of minigames to play. Do you all know the rules?"

NP: "Well, I do. How about you guys?"

CHINK

Xkhaoz

Xkhaoz
Sorta. I never was much of a fan of MP, but I'll give it a shot.

StarBoy91

StarBoy: "I haven't played in ages, but I think I still remember how it goes"

Twink: "I'd like to play!"

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

GamerZack87

Gadd: "Allow me to explain "

In Mario Party, you roll a Dice Block numbered one to ten to move around a themed game board. Players roll the Dice Block at the start of the game to determine order of play, and receive ten coins to use.

There are many different spaces on the board:

A Blue Space will give you a blue panel and three coins when you land on it.

A Red Space will give you a red panel and take three coins from you if you land on it.

A Green Space will give you a green panel and provide a surprise effect if you land on it!

If you land on a Bowser Space...well, I think you can guess what happens then! (You also get a red panel)

Landing on a Star Space will allow you to buy a Star from Toad for 20 coins...if you have 20 coins that is! (Oh, and a blue Panel)

The Minigame Space will allow a player to immediately play a solo minigame for a chance to win coins! (and a blue panel)

And finally, there are characters on the board who will offer services for a little 'coin', pun definitely intended! (chuckle)

The goal is to have the most Stars after 10 turns of play - if two players have the same number of Stars, then it falls down to who has more Coins. Between turns, players will be split into teams depending on their panel colour. If all panels are the same, then a 4-Player game is played, with players cooperating or competing for coins. If panels are split between two colours each, a 2-VS-2 team game will begin, with players split into two teams - only one will win! If one panel is red while three are blue (or vice versa), then three players will team up against another for the minigame. If there is a green panel, then either a red or blue panel is randomly picked for that player.

"That's basically it! (chuckle)"

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

Xkhaoz

Xkhaoz
Ok, let's play.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.