Forums

Topic: Power Rangers: Nintendo Force

Posts 1,281 to 1,300 of 3,190

Punny

Will PunnyGuy and friends reunite with the others!? To be continued.....

Executive Producer
NintendoPurist

Good episode, guys!

I'm back (for the moment)!

StarBoy91

Great episode, everyone.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Xkhaoz

Well, heading out for the day. See you all tomorrow.
GO NINTENDO POWER RANGERS!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

Punny

Now you're playing with Power; Power Rangers!

Good night, everybody!

I'm back (for the moment)!

YoshiSage

NintendoPurist wrote:

Certainly. The Brown Ranger is cunning and resourceful, thinking up various plans to defeat the Rangers. S/he is able to throw hammers with accurate precision, and s/he can also cause a powerful earthquake for five seconds, using its power to reshape the land as s/he sees fit (if you know Avatar: The Last Airbender, it's similar to earthbending). The Grey Ranger is powerful and swift, able to pack a major punch with nothing but his/her hands, and can also turn him/herself into living stone for ten seconds, making him/herself impervious to attack, though reducing speed. That's a rough idea of what I have planned for those two Rangers

Nice. I like the powers of both, and could you maybe tell me about Gray's personality? I kind of had this idea where one takes his job seriously, and the other is reckless and somewhat goofy.

sorry for all the questions

Edited on by YoshiSage

I'm gone. Good f*cking bye.

ShinRPGGamer

Gmls719 wrote:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok Np, for the avatar, my eyes are brown My skin color's white and my hair's kinda like bartz's from ff5 and it's hair color is brown

I find it hard to belilve that you missed this comment NP

Formerly known as the artist Gmls719

1st Champion of the NLife Bowl.
Team: GmlsDragoonersUnited

Wii FC: 4905 5217 4099 5072
3DSFC: 3582 - 8742 - 0524

GamerZack87

YoshiSage wrote:

NintendoPurist wrote:

Certainly. The Brown Ranger is cunning and resourceful, thinking up various plans to defeat the Rangers. S/he is able to throw hammers with accurate precision, and s/he can also cause a powerful earthquake for five seconds, using its power to reshape the land as s/he sees fit (if you know Avatar: The Last Airbender, it's similar to earthbending). The Grey Ranger is powerful and swift, able to pack a major punch with nothing but his/her hands, and can also turn him/herself into living stone for ten seconds, making him/herself impervious to attack, though reducing speed. That's a rough idea of what I have planned for those two Rangers

Nice. I like the powers of both, and could you maybe tell me about Gray's personality? I kind of had this idea where one takes his job seriously, and the other is reckless and somewhat goofy.

sorry for all the questions

No problem YoshiSage! I can tell you now that the (brainwashed) Brown Ranger is very intelligent and cunning, able to come up with plans to thwart the Rangers in a matter of seconds; whereas the (brainwashed) Grey Ranger is the muscle and not as intelligent as the Brown Ranger, preferring to let his/her fists do the talking. So, basically: 2/3 Brains + 1/3 Brawn = 1 Brown Ranger...2/3 Brawn + 1/3 Brains = Grey Ranger. In a bizarre twist, the Rangers initially believe the Grey Ranger to be brainy, with PunnyGuy even referring to him/her as 'gray matter there'!

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

GamerZack87

Untitled
And there's your avatar GM! Hope you like it!

CHINK

YoshiSage

NintendoPurist wrote:

No problem YoshiSage! I can tell you now that the (brainwashed) Brown Ranger is very intelligent and cunning, able to come up with plans to thwart the Rangers in a matter of seconds; whereas the (brainwashed) Grey Ranger is the muscle and not as intelligent as the Brown Ranger, preferring to let his/her fists do the talking. So, basically: 2/3 Brains + 1/3 Brawn = 1 Brown Ranger...2/3 Brawn + 1/3 Brains = Grey Ranger. In a bizarre twist, the Rangers initially believe the Grey Ranger to be brainy, with PunnyGuy even referring to him/her as 'gray matter there'!

Hmm.

In that case, I'll take up on the role of the Brown Ranger.

I'm gone. Good f*cking bye.

TheKingOfTown

YoshiSage wrote:

Welp, if AtomicWiiMan doesn't resign the Orange Ranger position, I'll take either Titanium or Bronze Ranger. I don't mind serving Bowser; I make an excellent villain. But if I'm going to turn good at the near end, that's nice too.

Yeah, you can have Orange Ranger. Once again, darn time zones!
Oh wait. I guess you aren't Orange Ranger. Everyone, Orange Ranger is up for grabs!

Edited on by TheKingOfTown

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

LordJumpMad

Can I Be Toast Ranger!!!

With the Power of Toast!!!

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

ShinRPGGamer

NintendoPurist wrote:

Untitled
And there's your avatar GM! Hope you like it!

Looks good. Thanks NP

Formerly known as the artist Gmls719

1st Champion of the NLife Bowl.
Team: GmlsDragoonersUnited

Wii FC: 4905 5217 4099 5072
3DSFC: 3582 - 8742 - 0524

Xkhaoz

Wonder what we're doing in todays episode.

GamerZack87

You're welcome GM

I hope somebody takes up the mantle of Orange Ranger - today's the search for him/her! PANIC STATIONS!!!!

And AWM, I hope you continue the role of Bowser on Saturdays.

CHINK

Xkhaoz

So, how many more episodes until we find my coin? And do I figure out how to change back to owl form today?

GamerZack87

Oops...I made a huge boo-boo with the Brown and Grey Rangers! The Brown Ranger is the brawn, as he/she can shape the earth and wield hammers; whereas the Grey Ranger is the brains, creating devious plans and using various harmful gases such as poison gases and sleeping gases. Their powers are: Brown Ranger - Hammer : Grey Ranger - Poison Mushroom. I sorta muddled them up, sorry about that YoshiSage

CHINK

Xkhaoz

So, we starting soon?

GamerZack87

I'll answer Xkhaoz's questions first: Provided we find the Orange Ranger today, your coin will be found tomorrow, along with your memories...and you learn how to change into owl form today, but you lose this ability upon regaining your memories. You do, however, gain the ability to fly temporarily while you're morphed

In today's episode, the Rangers set off for the clouds...specifically the sky kingdom of Rainbow Ride, which has a lot of rainbows, and a lot of magic carpets...oh, and did I mention the huge winged ship? Anyway, there are two goals in this area: Goal 1 - retrieve the future Orange Ranger (due to the garbled username in the Nintendo Life Galaxy, nobody can confirm who it is); Goal 2 - retrieve the Orange Power Coin, supposedly with the power of the Mega Mushroom. The Rangers split up into two parties. NP, PunnyGuy, StarBoy and Xkhaoz ride the magic carpets in search of the new Ranger; while DannyBoy, GM, Cloudcult and StarFox ride a different route in search of the Power Coin. Party A (NP's party) find a huge mansion, and become lost inside. They soon realise this is a Boo House, and there's no fixed layout - it's constantly changing! They eventually find the future Ranger and are surprised to learn it's (NAME REQUIRED).

Meanwhile, Party 1 (DannyBoy's party) discover the airship and board it. Two of the Rangers are nearly blown away by gusty winds, but are saved as soon as they morph. They enter the ship and find the coin, but the coin is stamped with not a Mega Mushroom, but a POW Block; indicating that Glitter made a mistake in his forum thread!

Party 1 teleports to Party A's location, but soon realise that they made a huge mistake when they become lost in the Boo House as well! Once the Rangers finally escape, they find themselves in a haunted forest far from Rainbow Ride, and Kamek has already arrived, waiting for the Rangers! He makes a Big Boo grow into the fearsome 'Biggest Boo', and the Rangers are required to call upon their Zords, including the Purple Ranger's Rex Zord and the Orange Ranger's Monty Mole Zord and Dry Bones Drone Zord, which he combines into the Blaarg Superzord. The other Rangers form the Mushroom and Flower Megazords, and together, the Rangers defeat Biggest Boo by attacking him from behind. Back at Gadd Lab, the Rangers question Gadd as to how he could mistake the Orange Coin for having Mega Mushroom Power, to which he replies, "Oh, silly me! I was planning to use Mega Mushroom Power for Ranger Orange, but the Coin to which I drew that power shattered into pieces, indicating that Mega Mushrooms are too overpowered for a Coin - and Ranger - to handle! I guess I forgot about that!"

And that's today's episode

CHINK

SonicMaster

Great, now ALL PARTS have been filled? lame.

SonicMaster

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.