Forums

Topic: Power Rangers: Nintendo Force

Posts 1,161 to 1,180 of 3,190

GamerZack87

Your position as Ranger gets you an animated avatar created by me...except the Brown and Grey Rangers will end up with three:

-The Bowser Ranger avatar first
-The Power Ranger Avatar second
-The Metallic Ranger Avatar third

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

Punny

PG: "Hey guys, what's up?"

I'm actually here tonight! Is it all right if I get a brief recap?

I'm back (for the moment)!

GamerZack87

Glitter: "It's not too far away, about two light levels at most."

Back in the Mushroom World

NP: "Ow, my head...where am I?"

NP looks around

"It looks like the Mushroom Kingdom, but everything's so...massive...oh!"

I can feel Hoot's presence...it's unusually strong, though...I'd better go look for him.

CHINK

Xkhaoz

Hoot the Owl
Ugh, where am I? Ugh
Hoot faints

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

GamerZack87

The Rangers and Hoot travelled to the Nintendo Life Galaxy, made of pieces of NintendoLife.com. NP found the thread within the Minus Minus World, which was a list of NLifers who had become Rangers, and those who were still to come. A Luma named Glitter was the one who brought the Rangers into the Mushroom Universe, and it was revealed that Hoot is actually the human NLifer Xkhaoz, who Glitter accidentally turned into Hoot. A Nintendo 3DS Decepticon by the name of 3DScream appeared and swallowed-up NP, DannyBoy and GM, leaving StarBoy and Cloudcult trying to figure out how to free them while worrying about an unconscious Twink. That's what happened last episode

CHINK

GamerZack87

NintendoPurist wrote:

Okay, let's get this show on the road! In today's ep, NP, DannyBoy and GM have been sucked-into the living handheld, 3DScream. StarBoy wishes for 3DScream to turn into a normal 3DS and for everybody to be free from him. Twink manages to pull himself to grant such a huge wish, but he accidentally sends the three trapped Rangers - and Hoot - back to the Mushroom Kingdom - with no idea where they went! What's worse, StarBoy and Cloudcult can't make contact with them due to the great distance between them!

NP wakes up in an unfamiliar place...it looks like part of the Mushroom Kingdom, but everything's blown out of proportion - giant Goombas, oversized Warp Pipes, humongous Piranha Plants - what could this place be? NP decides he's in Big Land, from Super Mario Bros. 3. He begins searching, and comes across another human - and it turns out that this human is Hoot, but he's in Human form! NP thinks that the fact that they are in Big Land - and that NP is already something of a giant - has turned the tiny Hoot into a much larger human, further suggesting that Hoot is indeed Xkhaoz. Problem is, he still thinks he's Hoot. NP then gets a strong feeling of another Ranger entering the vicinity.

Meanwhile, in another part of the Mushroom Kingdom, DannyBoy and GM wake to find themselves in a part of the Mushroom Kingdom...that's shrunk out of proportion - tiny Goombas, miniature Piranha Plants - and they wonder where they ended up. They try to make contact and manage to get NP...but his voice sounds so squeaky, as though he'd just breathed in helium. They then realise they're all in Tiny-Huge Island, and that there's no way to leave the island just yet. NP explains that he detected another NLifer appearing nearby in the Huge Island, and that logically the Purple Power Coin must be in the Tiny Island. They both split up to search for their goals.

DannyBoy and GM find a warp to what appears to be a cavern, and inside they find 100 Purple Coins. They decide that one of the coins has to be the Purple Power Coin, and after a dangerous gathering they collect all 100 coins...none of which are the Power Coin. They seal-up the bag and take the coins with them...before they are warped out of the cavern.

Meanwhile, NP and Hoot tumble into the top of Huge Island's mountain...and at the bottom they find Wiggler, who has encased the NLifer StarFox in honey jelly (what those in America call jello). Once Wiggler realises that they are trying to free StarFox, he begins to chase them, hoping to turn them into jelly trophies as well. NP morphs and throws an Ice Ball at Wiggler to try to stop him - but then Wiggler turns bright red and becomes enraged! Just then, DannyBoy and GM appear - at first disoriented at the sight of a human trapped in jello and another human flapping his arms and hooting vigorously. Still, they morph and assist NP in defeating Wiggler. NP decides to throw an ice ball at the beam of sunlight shining from the ceiling as Wiggler runs through it, hoping the ice ball will melt and shower Wiggler with cold water, cooling its temper. It does, and has an added side effect - it shrinks Wiggler to the size of a human world caterpillar! Wiggler then eats the jelly encasing StarFox. The bag that DannyBoy is holding shakes, then shrinks. DannyBoy opens the bag and inside is the Purple Power Coin, stamped with a lightning bolt! A portal opens up which leads back to Gadd Lab, which they step through. However, Hoot is still in human form. So now it's a mystery as to how to restore Hoot's memories of being a human.

What do you all think? Oh, and GM? I'll need to know your hair style and colour, eye colour and skin tone so I can complete your avatar

DannyBoy, you and GM are trapped in a part of the Mushroom Kingdom in which everything is tiny. The synopsis is right there for you to browse

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

Punny

Thanks! What do I do?

GamerZack87

NP spots somebody about to be chowed by a giant Goomba

NP: "Yikes! Power of the Ice Flower!"

NP morphs and jumps on the Goomba's head, squishing it and gaining a coin

"Power down! Hey, are you okay? Wake up!"

NP just found Hoot in human form

CHINK

GamerZack87

@DannyBoyTheDude: Actually, you don't find the cavern till later on. I'll say when

CHINK

StarBoy91

StarBoy: "Is there a way to get to the Mushroom World Galaxy?"

Hi, Yakko. Have you seen the avatar NintendoBuddy made for you?

To each their own

Xkhaoz

Hoot the Owl
Ugh, NP? Man, that fall sure hurt my wing.

Punny

Hi, StarBoy! I haven't yet.

Edited on by Punny

GamerZack87

PunnyGuy travels to the Nintendo Life Galaxy to see what's happening, and he claims the 3DS for his own

CHINK

GamerZack87

NP: "Hoot? But you're...human...wait! You turned back into Xkhaoz, didn't you? "

CHINK

GamerZack87

NintendoPurist wrote:

NP: "Wait...how are we breathing in space without our suits?"

Untitled
Just a little surprise for when PunnyGuy logs in again

CHINK

Punny

PG: "Cool a Launch Star! I always wanted to try one of these out!"

PunnyGuy blasts off to the Nintendo Life Galaxy! There, he finds a Nintendo 3DS!

PG: "Cool a 3DS! MINE!"

Xkhaoz

Hoot looks at his hand
Oh wow. I really am human. But I still don't remember anything.
Xkhaoz gets up

StarBoy91

StarBoy: "Hello, PunnyGuy. Welcome to the NintendoLife Galaxy."

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.