Forums

Topic: Power Rangers: Nintendo Force

Posts 1,141 to 1,160 of 3,190

StarBoy91

StarBoy: "You would do that, Glitter and Twink? Thank you. Just give me a second."

StarBoy tries to compose his wish

To each their own

StreetRat

Cloud:".........."

Still rockin' the GameBoy brick. Yes, I do believe it's portable. It fits in my satchel.

3DS FC: 4596-9583-9911

YoshiSage

turtlelink wrote:

any new roles starting up soon?

NintendoPurist has stated that AtomicWiiMan might resign his Orange Ranger position, since he can only participate once a week. If that doesn't happen, then there are a couple of roles popping up in the second story arc (and onwards). They are the Brown (or Bronze - not sure which name will be used) Ranger, and the Gray (or Titanium) Ranger. Both are loyal to Bowser. I'll take up the role of one of the two villains, depending on what personalities they have.

So, we have the Bronze and the Titanium Ranger, and possibly the Orange Ranger as roles.

Edited on by YoshiSage

I'm gone. Good f*cking bye.

StarBoy91

StarBoy: "Okay, I'm ready"

To each their own

GamerZack87

Glitter: "What is your wish?"

Check the synopsis (post #1121) for advice

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

StarBoy91

StarBoy: "I wish for my friends to be free, and for 3DScream to turn back into a normal 3DS handheld."

To each their own

turtlelink

YoshiSage wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

any new roles starting up soon?

NintendoPurist has stated that AtomicWiiMan might resign his Orange Ranger position, since he can only participate once a week. If that doesn't happen, then there are a couple of roles popping up in the second story arc (and onwards). They are the Brown (or Bronze - not sure which name will be used) Ranger, and the Gray (or Titanium) Ranger. Both are loyal to Bowser. I'll take up the role of one of the two villains, depending on what personalities they have.

So, we have the Bronze and the Titanium Ranger, and possibly the Orange Ranger as roles.

ok, thanks. sorry for the interruptions

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

StarBoy91

It's okay, turtle.

To each their own

YoshiSage

turtlelink wrote:

ok, thanks. sorry for the interruptions

One more thing: the two evil Rangers are Brown and Gray in the second arc, and in the third arc they become Bronze and Titanium, respectively.

Edited on by YoshiSage

GamerZack87

Twink and Glitter begin to glow, and 3DScream changes into a red 3DS. Three balls of light - one blue, one skyblue and one green - fly off into space. Hoot changes into a clear ball of light and flies off after them

Glitter: "Oopsie! That wasn't part of the plan! I'm not so good at granting wishes "

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

StarBoy91

StarBoy: "Where are they heading?"

: $ , but without the space

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

YoshiSage

StarBoy91 wrote:

: $ , but without the space

Let me try:

GamerZack87

Glitter: "Based on their current trajectory and speed, I'd say the Mushroom World Galaxy."

Thanks StarBuddy

CHINK

StarBoy91

StarBoy: "How far is the Mushroom World Galaxy from this one, Glitter?"

You're welcome, NintendoBuddy

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

YoshiSage

Question, NP. Can you describe the personalities and powers of the two evil Rangers? I'd like to know which one I'd fit better.

Xkhaoz

Back on my PC!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

GamerZack87

Certainly. The Brown Ranger is cunning and resourceful, thinking up various plans to defeat the Rangers. S/he is able to throw hammers with accurate precision, and s/he can also cause a powerful earthquake for five seconds, using its power to reshape the land as s/he sees fit (if you know Avatar: The Last Airbender, it's similar to earthbending). The Grey Ranger is powerful and swift, able to pack a major punch with nothing but his/her hands, and can also turn him/herself into living stone for ten seconds, making him/herself impervious to attack, though reducing speed. That's a rough idea of what I have planned for those two Rangers

CHINK

GamerZack87

Untitled
Sorry, I messed-up the human sprite in the first one. Here it is, Xkhaoz's 'Hoot' Avatar!

CHINK

Xkhaoz

Hoot he Owl
Rrgh
Hoot has no idea what is going on

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.