Forums

Topic: Power Rangers: Nintendo Force

Posts 1,101 to 1,120 of 3,190

StarBoy91

StarBoy: "NP, Danny, no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Xkhaoz

Hoot the Owl
Um, guys, what are you doing? It's just a dual-screened piece of wonderful technology.... no, I can't fall into it's trap!
Hoot uses Razor Beak on 3DScream

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

StarBoy91

StarBoy uses his Light Stun ability on the 3DScream, blinding it in the process if only momentarily

"Give them back!! NOW!!!!"

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

GamerZack87

Okay, Cloudcult, your powers are attack deflection - anything tries to hurt you, you can deflect it back with twice the force - and gravity manipulation - you can affect gravity for fifteen seconds, decreasing it so yourself and allies can float, or increasing it so enemies are pinned down and unable to move - plus you can shoot Feather Blades at rapid succession.

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

DannyBoyTheDude

I'm going to go. If we manage to get out of the 3DS before the episode ends someone can play me but I have a feeling the episode would be over by that point. Bye!

StarBoy91

StarBoy: "Glitter! Twink! I wish for you and every other Luma to be safe while this battle goes on!"

At that moment, all Lumas, save for Glitter (for some reason) got transported to the Star Observatory, where they were safe from all harm, as they watched the battle from inside there

StarBoy: (Why is Glitter still in the depths of space? I've got to save him, somehow, but I can't abandon my friends.)

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

StreetRat

......can i still have a buster sword?

Still rockin' the GameBoy brick. Yes, I do believe it's portable. It fits in my satchel.

3DS FC: 4596-9583-9911

Xkhaoz

Hoot the Owl then slashes at 3DScream with his talons
Rrrgh, this things is tough.

Xkhaoz

Oh, we're doing a to be continued? Man, it was getting really exciting. Ah well. Let's finish the episode tomorrow. Laterz guys

GamerZack87

3DScream: "Come join the party! NOW!!!!"

To Be Continued...

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

StreetRat

Cloudcult10 wrote:

......can i still have a buster sword?

Still rockin' the GameBoy brick. Yes, I do believe it's portable. It fits in my satchel.

GamerZack87

Well, sorry...I didn't really picture these Rangers having weapons. I wanted to go with more of a Mario theme to them, meaning all their powers drawn from Power-up Power.

CHINK

GamerZack87

Great episode everybody! Let's wrap it up tomorrow - it's almost 11:00 over here!

CHINK

StreetRat

Darn. Oh well!

StarBoy91

Great episode, everybody.

To each their own

Xkhaoz

So, ya think you guys could wait for me before we finish the ep. tommorow? It seems like I have a pretty big role in this ep.

YoshiSage

NintendoPurist wrote:

Actually, YoshiSage, I just might! If Atomic Wii Man is only able to participate on Sundays, it's possible he might pass the mantle of Orange Ranger to another NLifer...otherwise, I have a plan for later on involving two evil Rangers in the service of Bowser (but who switch sides just like Tommy and Kat from the original Power Rangers series); the two Rangers are the Brown Ranger (later the Bronze Ranger) and the Grey Ranger (later the Titanium Ranger), but they don't appear until the second story arc (and they remain bad guys until near the end). The average arc has ten episodes give-or-take, so if you're interested, those roles are popping-up in the near future since we're about half-way through our current arc.

Welp, if AtomicWiiMan doesn't resign the Orange Ranger position, I'll take either Titanium or Bronze Ranger. I don't mind serving Bowser; I make an excellent villain. But if I'm going to turn good at the near end, that's nice too.

I'm gone. Good f*cking bye.

StarBoy91

Good night, guys, see you tomorrow

To each their own

GamerZack87

Goodnight StarBuddy!

CHINK

GamerZack87

Okay, let's get this show on the road! In today's ep, NP, DannyBoy and GM have been sucked-into the living handheld, 3DScream. StarBoy wishes for 3DScream to turn into a normal 3DS and for everybody to be free from him. Twink manages to pull himself to grant such a huge wish, but he accidentally sends the three trapped Rangers - and Hoot - back to the Mushroom Kingdom - with no idea where they went! What's worse, StarBoy and Cloudcult can't make contact with them due to the great distance between them!

NP wakes up in an unfamiliar place...it looks like part of the Mushroom Kingdom, but everything's blown out of proportion - giant Goombas, oversized Warp Pipes, humongous Piranha Plants - what could this place be? NP decides he's in Big Land, from Super Mario Bros. 3. He begins searching, and comes across another human - and it turns out that this human is Hoot, but he's in Human form! NP thinks that the fact that they are in Big Land - and that NP is already something of a giant - has turned the tiny Hoot into a much larger human, further suggesting that Hoot is indeed Xkhaoz. Problem is, he still thinks he's Hoot. NP then gets a strong feeling of another Ranger entering the vicinity.

Meanwhile, in another part of the Mushroom Kingdom, DannyBoy and GM wake to find themselves in a part of the Mushroom Kingdom...that's shrunk out of proportion - tiny Goombas, miniature Piranha Plants - and they wonder where they ended up. They try to make contact and manage to get NP...but his voice sounds so squeaky, as though he'd just breathed in helium. They then realise they're all in Tiny-Huge Island, and that there's no way to leave the island just yet. NP explains that he detected another NLifer appearing nearby in the Huge Island, and that logically the Purple Power Coin must be in the Tiny Island. They both split up to search for their goals.

DannyBoy and GM find a warp to what appears to be a cavern, and inside they find 100 Purple Coins. They decide that one of the coins has to be the Purple Power Coin, and after a dangerous gathering they collect all 100 coins...none of which are the Power Coin. They seal-up the bag and take the coins with them...before they are warped out of the cavern.

Meanwhile, NP and Hoot tumble into the top of Huge Island's mountain...and at the bottom they find Wiggler, who has encased the NLifer StarFox in honey jelly (what those in America call jello). Once Wiggler realises that they are trying to free StarFox, he begins to chase them, hoping to turn them into jelly trophies as well. NP morphs and throws an Ice Ball at Wiggler to try to stop him - but then Wiggler turns bright red and becomes enraged! Just then, DannyBoy and GM appear - at first disoriented at the sight of a human trapped in jello and another human flapping his arms and hooting vigorously. Still, they morph and assist NP in defeating Wiggler. NP decides to throw an ice ball at the beam of sunlight shining from the ceiling as Wiggler runs through it, hoping the ice ball will melt and shower Wiggler with cold water, cooling its temper. It does, and has an added side effect - it shrinks Wiggler to the size of a human world caterpillar! Wiggler then eats the jelly encasing StarFox. The bag that DannyBoy is holding shakes, then shrinks. DannyBoy opens the bag and inside is the Purple Power Coin, stamped with a lightning bolt! A portal opens up which leads back to Gadd Lab, which they step through. However, Hoot is still in human form. So now it's a mystery as to how to restore Hoot's memories of being a human.

What do you all think? Oh, and GM? I'll need to know your hair style and colour, eye colour and skin tone so I can complete your avatar

CHINK

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.