Forums

Topic: Positive of the Day

Posts 941 to 960 of 3,112

Snagrio

Worked my final day at McDonald's. At last, no more grease! Now I just have the job that I love; at the dog boarding kennels.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Arianabtd

Anyways~
Sungjong our little maknae from Infinite is officially an adult!
As today is the coming of age day. i'm so happy for him ^^.
(Even though he will always be the girly little Sungjong to me xD.)

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

I took advantage of the nice weather and went for a nice little walk. Said hi to a lot of neighbors. On the way back I saw a whole bunch of bunnies in my front and back yard. At least 3, if not 4 or 5. They were cute.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

turtlelink

CanisWolfred wrote:

I took advantage of the nice weather and went for a nice little walk. Said hi to a lot of neighbors. On the way back I saw a whole bunch of bunnies in my front and back yard. At least 3, if not 4 or 5. They were cute.

I think I saw a few bunnies out too myself when I was running to the bus stop. I hate waking up late. D:

Anyway, I listened to about half of Daft Punk's RAM and I love it! There's only one song I really didn't like, though.

Edited on by turtlelink

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Ketchupcat

Lucky, I only saw a rabbit at the mini golf course...
But today I got Super Mario World and Super Mario Bros 2 for 50% off!
And speaking of rabbits, I also got Kung Fu Rabbit

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

LzWinky

Microsoft gave me a good laugh today

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

e-love

I hung out with some amazing friends, we had a great time today~

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Jaz007

I got lucky and made a half court shot today (with a basketball), and then went to go play mini-golf with some friends.

Jaz007

Magikarp3

I asked a girl if she would go out with me. We've been friends for nine years now. She said yes.

take that, friendzone! lol, I never really believed in the friendzone to begin with

Edited on by Magikarp3

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

SubBronze

I have returned from Wales!!! I've been gone since Saturday on a university trip to Wales to do sciency stuff. Even though I hadn't made many friends at university over the year and I thought it was going to be quite boring and depressing because of that, I still enjoyed myself and made a couple of friends during the trip. But I'm glad to be back now, 6 days was quite enough for me. Plus now I no longer have to type using my horrible phone with extremely slow Internet, and I get to play Fire Emblem again

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

Magikarp3

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Magikarp wrote:

I asked a girl if she would go out with me. We've been friends for nine years now. She said yes.

take that, friendzone! lol, I never really believed in the friendzone to begin with

Well that sounds familiar...

I'm not stealing your life, I promise

and welcome back, Bulby!

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

Snagrio

The big boost in Wii U sales (in the UK, but still good regardless).

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.