Forums

Topic: Positive of the Day

Posts 921 to 940 of 3,161

CanisWolfred

Despite my earlier disappointments, I finally drew some today, and I think I'll draw some more later! It feels good to draw again. I really gotta make a habit out of it...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

emaan

CanisWolfred wrote:

Despite my earlier disappointments, I finally drew some today, and I think I'll draw some more later! It feels good to draw again. I really gotta make a habit out of it...

Pursue your artistic endeavors! :3

ديسكو الحب
✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

GuardianKing

CanisWolfred wrote:

Despite my earlier disappointments, I finally drew some today, and I think I'll draw some more later! It feels good to draw again. I really gotta make a habit out of it...

The only way to get better is to keep drawing.

I started with this (crap):
Untitled

All the way to this (somewhat less crap):
Untitled

And this:

Untitled

All over the span of a single year.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Arianabtd

I spent most of my day working on getting my etsy shop up and running.
I have had etsy experience before but I wasn't good at anything yet, but now I feel like I have something I'm really good at that I want to share with the world!
I was pretty excited to get working on it. I'm not done yet, but I'm getting close!

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Jaz007

Konata wrote:

I spent most of my day working on getting my etsy shop up and running.
I have had etsy experience before but I wasn't good at anything yet, but now I feel like I have something I'm really good at that I want to share with the world!
I was pretty excited to get working on it. I'm not done yet, but I'm getting close!

What are you selling there?

Backkoggery ID: Jaz007

Arianabtd

Jaz007 wrote:

Konata wrote:

I spent most of my day working on getting my etsy shop up and running.
I have had etsy experience before but I wasn't good at anything yet, but now I feel like I have something I'm really good at that I want to share with the world!
I was pretty excited to get working on it. I'm not done yet, but I'm getting close!

What are you selling there?

well, a friend of mine has a Kpop/ Videogames handmade goods store, and she was telling me how there's a big market for Kpop items, but not a lot of people make those things...
SO. She suggested I do my Kpop alpha bracelets because I do a good job at them, and no body does them on etsy yet.


Oh and another positive is that I finally completed my tumblr
after hours of trial and error. I think it turned out pretty snazzy.
I made it mostly for uploading Kpop gifs x3.

Edited on by Arianabtd

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Jaz007

I had a bacon sandwich for dinner . I went to sonic, ordered a BLT, asked for no lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise, then asked for extra bacon on it and a slice of cheese. It was yummy.

Backkoggery ID: Jaz007

PanicPuppet

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

Sonic Lost World
and
New Super Luigi U as retail for $30

Also all the GG games coming to the 3DS eShop (finally!)

Edited on by PanicPuppet

PanicPuppet

DreamyViridi

Finally free from Uni for the year!
The next 4 months are all for me!! ^^

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature. Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels /

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

emaan

I passed my driver's test today and can finally get my license!

ديسكو الحب
✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

GuSolarFlare

finally got some time to come back to nintendo life(it's been a while...)
it's my birthday!!!!
My group's robot looks like it's fixed(By me!) real luck since it was all it needed to reach the minimun standard for the "make it go forward without programming"-test
and I'll get a new 3DS game today(didn't chose yet though)
oh and sorry for my bad english(it's probably worse than before)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

CanisWolfred

GustavoSF wrote:

finally got some time to come back to nintendo life(it's been a while...)
it's my birthday!!!!
My group's robot looks like it's fixed(By me!) real luck since it was all it needed to reach the minimun standard for the "make it go forward without programming"-test
and I'll get a new 3DS game today(didn't chose yet though)
oh and sorry for my bad english(it's probably worse than before)

Any chance your group intends to enter a (or possibly the) robot for some kind of competition?

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

GuSolarFlare

CanisWolfred wrote:

GustavoSF wrote:

finally got some time to come back to nintendo life(it's been a while...)
it's my birthday!!!!
My group's robot looks like it's fixed(By me!) real luck since it was all it needed to reach the minimun standard for the "make it go forward without programming"-test
and I'll get a new 3DS game today(didn't chose yet though)
oh and sorry for my bad english(it's probably worse than before)

Any chance your group intends to enter a (or possibly the) robot for some kind of competition?

Yes it's a competition between the 1st year students to see which robot reaches the end first(with the special twist of having to use a bicicle to generate energy to the motors) it's called FIAP Cybercup and almost everyone is doing their best to win but I heard almost every year half of the robots break right at the start...

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic