Forums

Topic: Positive of the Day

Posts 881 to 900 of 3,161

CanisWolfred

Saw Iron Man 3. It was better than I anticipated, though I've heard a lot of disappointment surrounding it, and I can see why. It's still not as good as the first one, but at least it's way better than Iron Man 2.

EDIT: And I have just been introduced to my new favorite DeviantArt-ist: http://sheltiewolf.deviantart.com/gallery/

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Retro_on_theGo

If anyone remembers, last time I said I got a girlfriend in this thread it was followed by an almost. Well, now I can happily say with confidence that:
I have a girlfriend.
Hehe, being the eccentric guy I am too I couldn't just ask. I told her I wanted her to give me an opinion on a drawing I've been working on and she saw this.
Untitled

Happy_Mask

Atta boy Retro! You kept your cool and achieved your goal.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Jaz007

@Retro_On_TheGo That's great man, I want a prediction cookie when you offer her that special ring .

Edited on by Jaz007

Backkoggery ID: Jaz007

Arianabtd

Konata wrote:

For the past two weeks I've almost broken my back from hunching over so much from making K-Pop bracelets x3. It really hurts to move now .
Untitled

The good thing is, is that I've finished and they turned out really good ^^. I'm proud of my work x3.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Snagrio

@Retro Way to go man! Hope the relationship goes well for you two!

As for my own positives, I had a great day at my new job in the dog boarding kennels today. In fact I may have found our own dog (a young female German Shepherd) a new companion (a female Doberman); there are rescued dogs that also reside there, and this one has caught my eye. My family isn't quite in the right position to adopt a second dog, but hopefully I can get my folks to see her so they know what a sweetie she is.

Also I had yummy crab cakes with my family for the evening.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Mickey

Just remembered. Next Sunday, Spencer Ezell will be doing my church's special music next Sunday. I'm ecstatic! Let me explain: one Sunday, I noticed there was a face on the little church pamphlet thingie, with bold letters saying something along the lines of "Spencer Ezell, Music of Christmas" so naturally I had to make a joke about it on the way home. I joked that he was some sort of douche who went around saying "I'm Spencer Ezell and I'm gonna be the music of Christmas." Recently, last Easter, GUESS WHO BACKED-UP THE SPECIAL MUSIC? SPENCER 'FRIGGIN EZELL! Of course it was on tape so he wasn't actually there but I got to HEAR him! He was the kind of modern christian junk I hated but HEY! IT'S SPENCER EZELL, CHRISTMAS DOUCHE! Now I'm hoping I get to meet the man himself next sunday...

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

emaan

@Retro, congrats! That's great news! I wish you two the best

ديسكو الحب
✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

Hysterical

@Konata They look really good. Though your obsession for K-Pop (i presume its too do with that) has gone too far. There's nothing we can do but kill you. Sorry, but please understand.

Hysterical

Arianabtd

Hysterical wrote:

@Konata They look really good. Though your obsession for K-Pop (i presume its too do with that) has gone too far. There's nothing we can do but kill you. Sorry, but please understand.

My friends always threaten me everytime I talk about K-pop. I shall protect myself from you too x3.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Hysterical

Technically yesterday but whatever, i got Monster Hunter 3 and a circle pad pro!! Such a great game.

Hysterical

SqueakyTheBone

I was finally able to land a copy of Suikoden II within a reasonable (sorta) price range. Huzzah!

What a freakin' tool, eh?

Birdman

Just posted this in the Music Thread, but iTunes is streaming Random Access Memories.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic