General Discussion Forum

Topic: Positive of the Day

Showing 861 to 880 of 2,704

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

861. Posted:

[quote=MickeyTheGreat] Hey SheldonRandoms! I met a new guy in class [karate] today, he looked like a cross between Booker from Bioshock Infinite and Nic Cage. And can you guess what his name was? Anthony.[/quote

Booker and Nicolas Cage, I wonder what a face could possibly look like?
Untitled

I used to take Karate when I was younger, I did moves and stuff.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

862. Posted:

@Canis

There wasnt any real reason i had a good day today,i just felt good today,no reason at all.

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

Mickey

863. Posted:

1. My Sisters didn't feel well today so I had to fill-in for them on their cooking lesson (which explains why I haven't been on since this morning.) It was a positive experience and it took my mind off her [my crush] for awhile!

2. "Batman Forever" came [in the mail] today, I'm going to start watching it with my bud tonight!

3. I heard that exercising makes you happier so I've started an exercise routine. And I've definitely gotten happier!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

864. Posted:

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

1. My Sisters didn't feel well today so I had to fill-in for them on their cooking lesson (which explains why I haven't been on since this morning.) It was a positive experience and it took my mind off her [my crush] for awhile!

2. "Batman Forever" came [in the mail] today, I'm going to start watching it with my bud tonight!

3. I heard that exercising makes you happier so I've started an exercise routine. And I've definitely gotten happier!

Your disappointment for tomorrow will be: "I've watched Batman Forever." :P

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

865. Posted:

I've been identifying the tree species in my backyard, and quite a few of them are useful. There is a black walnut, at least half a dozen apples (some of the neighbors say that there used to be an orchard back there that got taken over by woods), a sweet crab apple which makes beautiful pink blooms that smell like roses, a small grove of sassafras (the leaves are crushed up and used in tea), a black cherry, many raspberries bushes, plus the blueberries, other apple trees and peach trees that we planted earlier this year.

Basically, for a person like me who loves growing things, especially those that give food, it's been lots of fun. That and the weather has been fantastic lately.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

866. Posted:

I bought a Dwarf African Clawed frog for my aquarium. I named it Wollywog after the frog-like creatures in Pikmin. :)

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

867. Posted:

He Remembered.

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

868. Posted:

Went to a church dance. I Had a great time, danced all the slow dances :).

Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, inFamous: Second Son, and Uncharted 2..

AuthorMessage

Mickey

869. Posted:

Jaz007 wrote:

Went to a church dance. I Had a great time, danced all the slow dances :).

The Mousekeloggery

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

AuthorMessage

Midnight3DS

870. Posted:

Found out '24' may be coming back to tv as a limited series. The break was needed, but I feel like an old friend is back.

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

871. Posted:

Bought myself LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins.

Not a full positive (screw the framerate, why did no one mention the terrible programming issues and glitches you can run into?), but I still think it's a fun, enjoyable game.

7/10

Also, I plan on seeing Gatsby on Sunday, and going to work and earn some cash on Monday for Harvest moon: A Tale of Two Towns. :3

EDIT: Oh, and I got 20 followers on my Tumblr :3

Edited on by GuardianKing

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Mickey

872. Posted:

So, the visit went MUCH better than expected. It was initially kind of awkward, but once we sat down and talked it became my positive of the day. Dinner was delightful, the after-dinner conversation was even better. The son was a fantastic young man, we even got to play Mario! I eventually decided it would be better if we [my sisters and I] played Halo. Naturally he smoked us but he was quiet while doing it, (a quality I always appreciate in people.) Overall, not a disaster. :)

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

873. Posted:

Went to Church,havent gone for a while

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

874. Posted:

I've made considerable progress in Zelda 2. The game is still hard and dying in still commonplace in this game but it doesen't feel like you're too overwhelmed. You just pick yourself up and keep on fighting!
Is this some sort of Dark-Souls effect?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Remember N64 Turoks? Want it on VC?
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Bad day? listen to this.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

875. Posted:

^Yes, minus the pitch-perfect combat that makes every death 100% your fault.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

876. Posted:

I have decided to set a goal to do a 70 star run of Mario 64 in under 3 hours. Today was my first playthrough, without research or anything, I got 3 hours and 45 minutes (more or less, multiple pauses and this is just going by the Wii playtime message board thing), which I think is pretty good considering I haven't played the game in almost a year.

It can definitely be improved a lot by picking better stars, and now I have a handle for the controls again. The GameCube controller is awful for this game, because you have to fully compress the shoulder buttons to the click for a long jump, definitely sticking to Classic Controller Pro. I'm horrible at the last Bowser fight though, so I guess I'll just have to keep practicing that.

Maybe after I achieve 3 I'll try for 2 1/2, but that's just stretching considering this is the first time I've ever set a speedrun goal, if you can even call what I'm doing a speedrun.

Edited on by Bulbousaur

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

877. Posted:

Bought Honey Comb cereal, its delicious and havent had it for years

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

SqueakyTheBone

878. Posted:

Been feeling a bit more peppy than usual today. Can't say I know what the reason is, but it's a positive nonetheless!

Edited on by SqueakyTheBone

What a freakin' tool, eh?

AuthorMessage

Mickey

879. Posted:

I'm @Mickey now! The name change alone must have taken like, twelve hours to do. I appreciate the effort from nintendolife![/notsarcasm]

PS: No more 'I still have a crush' posts! I've decided to just "go with it" until it wears off.

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

880. Posted:

@Mickey Yay! Congrats dude. Glad you were able to work through your situation. :)

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery