Forums

Topic: Positive of the Day

Posts 621 to 640 of 3,112

TsunamiSensei

I was taken off the wait list and offered a spot at one of the county's top high schools! So happy! (^o^)/

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Captain_Toad

I just went to an event at a park which had a free chicken sandwich, a couple of fun games (like speed stacks, obstacle courses, etc) and of course video games! Played Modnation racers (why is it that you can drive out of bounds?) New Super Mario Bros Wii (learned something new from the game even when I 100% two times. Minor but somewhat useful). Looked at Just Dance 4 (Even after many releases, the game is infectious even when you're not playing) and Need For Speed: Most Wanted for Xbox 360 (the game looks and plays amazing, I wonder how it looks on the WiiU.)
My nephew and I had a fun time.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

TheKingOfTown

SkywardLink98 wrote:

Still on Spring break. Lovin' being lazy all day.

When did yours start?

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Arianabtd

I got to spend 3 hours of my day watching K-Dramas.
It was pretty awesome.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Mickey

Last night, after years of weaselly saying 'I'm a good enough christian', I realized I've been a terrible christian and repented, I know that probably won't mean a lot to those of you that don't believe there IS a God but it means a lot to me. And I couldn't be happier.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Jaz007

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

Last night, after years of weaselly saying 'I'm a good enough christian', I realized I've been a terrible christian and repented, I know that probably won't mean a lot to those of you that don't believe there IS a God but it means a lot to me. And I couldn't be happier.

that's great man.

Jaz007

Arianabtd

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

God bless you.
I'll be praying for you, and your walk with God.
I know I need some prayers in that area. I feel like I'm growing farther and farther from God.
It scares me.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Rocko52

Spring Break is coming up for me....

And time for a...NEGATIVE
I've got a ton of homework and projects and tests and quizzes this week...

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

Jaz007

Konata wrote:

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

God bless you.
I know I need some prayers in that area. I feel like I'm growing farther and farther from God.
It scares me.

I wish you the best.

Jaz007

Rocko52

^ Gotta agree, that is nice. I personally feel a bit similar.

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

e-love

All this spiritual growth warms my heart <3

/me hugs NLife~

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

TsunamiSensei

I just noticed Emaan quoted me in his signature.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

e-love

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

I just noticed Emaan quoted me in his signature.

:3

Mickey

Konata wrote:

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

God bless you.
It scares me.

Don't be scared, you'll be in my prayers.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Captain-N

I try to always daily pray for my friends, though not always successful in remembering.

As for my daily positive, my vacationing family has returned home safe, & I inherited some very large tropical fruit, my particular favorite kind of fruit to be exact.

Captain-N

e-love

@Capt_N

Ooh tropical fruit! I'm hungry now :3

RR529

Just got back from seeing Jurassic Park 3D!

It was incredibly awesome, and like watching it for the first time! I was skeptical at first (since it wasn't originally made with 3D in mind), but it really suited itself a lot better than I thought it would, and aside for a couple of brief, minor instances of ghosting, it was implemented extremely well.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.