General Discussion Forum

Topic: Positive of the Day

Showing 541 to 560 of 3,192

AuthorMessage
FonistofCruxis

FonistofCruxis

541. Posted:

@CrimsonFire13 Happy Birthday!

My Reborn 2013 calendar arrived today! Each picture covers two months rather than one so there aren't as many pictures as there could have been but at least that means I've only missed one picture. I actually like the cover picture more than any of the others but its still a great calendar.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

542. Posted:

I seriously thought this was the birthday thread for a second, before I even came in here.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Bulbousaur

Bulbousaur

543. Posted:

I am one of the runners up for that Castlevania Mirror of Fate competition they had here last month!

SteamID: bulby1994

Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage
Undead_terror

Undead_terror

544. Posted:

Happy b-day crimson.
Don't know if a positive or not but I now have a new pet cat, still didn't name it and my bro gave it to me.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l eShop Gurus l Super Smash Bros. 4 Brawler Card I Splatoon Player Card

Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
CrazyOtto

CrazyOtto

545. Posted:

I ate a Whoopie Pie on Pi Day.

I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS, and Wii games missing from the Wii U VC.

Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage
Arianabtd

Arianabtd

546. Posted:

I got a new phone today! it's a Motorola RAZR HD.

I love it already.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

547. Posted:

I think this place is slowing down a little. That means things are easier to keep up with.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

AuthorMessage
iwanttodie

iwanttodie

548. Posted:

I heard this masterpiece
[youtube:vS32GGgsmAc]

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AuthorMessage
CrimsonFire

CrimsonFire

549. Posted:

Found out i got an A(91.2) for the trimester in Bio Hon which gives me a 4.0 in the trimester.
Also only missed one question in Bio Hon Final. Highest in class!Which is strange because i hardly get the class.

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage
TsunamiSensei

TsunamiSensei

550. Posted:

Back in February, I spent 5 hours testing to get into one of the U.S' best high schools. I got the results today, and I was put on the wait list. This is a good thing because about 90% of the applicants are directly turned down, and I still have a chance if someone chooses to not go or can't.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage
FonistofCruxis

FonistofCruxis

551. Posted:

I came out to my Mum and it went really well! I was really nervous about it because she's a christian but I hadn't heard her say anything homophobic unlike other members of my family so I thought it would be okay to tell her. I'm glad it went as well as it did.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage
The_Fox

The_Fox

552. Posted:

FonistofCruxis wrote:

I came out to my Mum and it went really well! I was really nervous about it because she's a christian but I hadn't heard her say anything homophobic unlike other members of my family so I thought it would be okay to tell her. I'm glad it went as well as it did.

Congratulations! It's unfortunate the rest of your family might not feel the same but at least your mother seems pretty accepting.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

AuthorMessage
Bulbousaur

Bulbousaur

553. Posted:

This was uploaded on YouTube
[youtube:amH3CR8toIM]
I've already watched it 3 times. And also I got 95/100 on a essay I did a while back. Amazing considering I usually start work about 18 hours before the deadline . I actually really needed that, because uni hasn't been going so well the last few weeks...

Also, congrats on coming out, that must take a huge amount of courage to be able to do that, especially in your circumstance with family. I would never be able to do that if I were in that position.

Edited on by Bulbousaur

SteamID: bulby1994

Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

554. Posted:

FonistofCruxis wrote:

Oh man, that's great! I'm glad your mom is so understanding. Lord knows how my mother would take it if I told her I was a liberal democrat, let alone something big like a sexual orientation. You're really lucky, man.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Retro_on_theGo

Retro_on_theGo

555. Posted:

FonistofCruxis wrote:

Hey, congrats dude! I'm so happy for you! lol, my dad would have a heart attack and my mom would probably be disappointed if I ended up homosexual. Glad it went well for you.

Help Scott Pilgrim become backwards compatible for the Xbox One!

My Deviant Art! Feel free to browse my work!
[url=http://backloggery.com/r...

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Emaan

Emaan

556. Posted:

FonistofCruxis wrote:

I'm proud of you Fonist! :3
That takes a lot of courage. Glad it went well with your mom. Just remember, besides family members, if anyone gives you a hard time about that, their opinions aren't worth anything anyways. You do your thing and that's awesome you have the self-confidence to be open about it.

Congrats to you!

I believe in make believe~
The Emaaloggery
✰ Not around as much as I used to be ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
FonistofCruxis

FonistofCruxis

557. Posted:

Thank you for the nice comments everyone, I really appreciate it.
@Emaan Well, I'm not that open about it, there are very few that know but I feel more confident about it now so hopefully I'll be able to tell others like more of my friends soon.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage
Emaan

Emaan

558. Posted:

@FonistofCruxis, there's always a first step to everything. Just be who you are, and that's all the matters. Whether people are accepting of it or not. It's those that accept you for what you are, that are worth having around~

I believe in make believe~
The Emaaloggery
✰ Not around as much as I used to be ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
cheetahman91

cheetahman91

559. Posted:

I got back an exam that I took for Macroeconomics right before Spring Break today and was pretty surprised by the results. I was worried that I didn't pass it but I ended up doing much better than I thought it would. The score still wasn't great (it was a C), but the course is pretty difficult so I'll gladly take it plus I ended up doing better than most of the class so overall it was a nice confidence boost that I really needed.

Nintendolife Chatroom
Backloggery
GameSpot
Youtube Channel
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.

Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

AuthorMessage
DreamyViridi

DreamyViridi

560. Posted:

After this week, I get 3 weeks holiday for easter!

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
She's taking a break from avatar duty though. Gotta stay fresh!
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel

Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200