Forums

Topic: Positive of the Day

Posts 541 to 560 of 3,112

iwanttodie

I heard this masterpiece

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

CrimsonFire

Found out i got an A(91.2) for the trimester in Bio Hon which gives me a 4.0 in the trimester.
Also only missed one question in Bio Hon Final. Highest in class!Which is strange because i hardly get the class.

TsunamiSensei

Back in February, I spent 5 hours testing to get into one of the U.S' best high schools. I got the results today, and I was put on the wait list. This is a good thing because about 90% of the applicants are directly turned down, and I still have a chance if someone chooses to not go or can't.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

FonistofCruxis

I came out to my Mum and it went really well! I was really nervous about it because she's a christian but I hadn't heard her say anything homophobic unlike other members of my family so I thought it would be okay to tell her. I'm glad it went as well as it did.

The_Fox

FonistofCruxis wrote:

I came out to my Mum and it went really well! I was really nervous about it because she's a christian but I hadn't heard her say anything homophobic unlike other members of my family so I thought it would be okay to tell her. I'm glad it went as well as it did.

Congratulations! It's unfortunate the rest of your family might not feel the same but at least your mother seems pretty accepting.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

SubBronze

This was uploaded on YouTube

I've already watched it 3 times. And also I got 95/100 on a essay I did a while back. Amazing considering I usually start work about 18 hours before the deadline . I actually really needed that, because uni hasn't been going so well the last few weeks...

Also, congrats on coming out, that must take a huge amount of courage to be able to do that, especially in your circumstance with family. I would never be able to do that if I were in that position.

Edited on by SubBronze

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

CanisWolfred

FonistofCruxis wrote:

Oh man, that's great! I'm glad your mom is so understanding. Lord knows how my mother would take it if I told her I was a liberal democrat, let alone something big like a sexual orientation. You're really lucky, man.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Retro_on_theGo

FonistofCruxis wrote:

Hey, congrats dude! I'm so happy for you! lol, my dad would have a heart attack and my mom would probably be disappointed if I ended up homosexual. Glad it went well for you.

e-love

FonistofCruxis wrote:

:high-fives:

I'm proud of you Fonist! :3
That takes a lot of courage. Glad it went well with your mom. Just remember, besides family members, if anyone gives you a hard time about that, their opinions aren't worth anything anyways. You do your thing and that's awesome you have the self-confidence to be open about it.

Congrats to you!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

FonistofCruxis

Thank you for the nice comments everyone, I really appreciate it.
@Emaan Well, I'm not that open about it, there are very few that know but I feel more confident about it now so hopefully I'll be able to tell others like more of my friends soon.

e-love

@FonistofCruxis, there's always a first step to everything. Just be who you are, and that's all the matters. Whether people are accepting of it or not. It's those that accept you for what you are, that are worth having around~

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

cheetahman91

I got back an exam that I took for Macroeconomics right before Spring Break today and was pretty surprised by the results. I was worried that I didn't pass it but I ended up doing much better than I thought it would. The score still wasn't great (it was a C), but the course is pretty difficult so I'll gladly take it plus I ended up doing better than most of the class so overall it was a nice confidence boost that I really needed.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

DreamyViridi

After this week, I get 3 weeks holiday for easter!

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

TsunamiSensei

I just figured out I'm fifth on the wait list to get into one of the country's best high schools. Also, I don't have a concussion.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

TheKingOfTown

LuigiMan200 wrote:

After this week, I get 3 weeks holiday for easter!

Your spring break is 3 weeks?!

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Arianabtd

I just ordered the most awesome pair of Vans ever.
I've been asking for them for months. I'm excited.Untitled

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.