Forums

Topic: Positive of the Day

Posts 501 to 520 of 3,211

Birdman

Didn't have classes yesterday thanks to Casmir Pulaski Day, and my school cancelled classes today in anticipation of the 5-10" of snow we're expected to receive today. Considering my school never does this (after a massive blizzard 2 years ago, the 4 high schools in my district had only a day off followed by a delayed start, so they were 4 of the 5 high schools out of 800 in Illinois to have classes that day), and never in anticipation of a storm, it's fairly nice.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

TheKingOfTown

Birdman wrote:

Didn't have classes yesterday thanks to Casmir Pulaski Day, and my school cancelled classes today in anticipation of the 5-10" of snow we're expected to receive today. Considering my school never does this (after a massive blizzard 2 years ago, the 4 high schools in my district had only a day off followed by a delayed start, so they were 4 of the 5 high schools out of 800 in Illinois to have classes that day), and never in anticipation of a storm, it's fairly nice.

I'm really hoping my school decides to cancel too.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

TsunamiSensei

School was cancelled for today because of very little snow! More time for Etrian Odyssey IV!

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Demmi-Alpha

My boyfriend and I made chocolate mousse~

Artist and Game Designer

Nintendo Network ID: Demmi-Alpha

TheKingOfTown

No school today because of snow!

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

TsunamiSensei

I beat the Hollow Queen in Etrian Odyssey IV after twelve hours of failure!

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Drawdler

I'm going to post a parcel to myself, because I'm bored. Which means I've got nothing to do but play games all day! Oh yeah, time to get frustrated by some Extreme Hills again!

Edited on by Drawdler

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Sprite

After not getting on Honor roll last quarter, because I got a C in gym, I now have ALL A's and the quarter is almost over.

I'm not saying let's kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying let's take off the warning labels, and see what happens. Friend Code: 1075-1228-4183

Arianabtd

I felt well enough to make something today.
I'm making the preparations to make a chocolate cake.
:3.
(as you can guess, I don't feel well very often.)

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

CrimsonFire

It was cloudy today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I feel so great when its cloudy

Drawdler

Oh my god. Nostalgia storm ~
For years I've had a Mario themed DS Lite. This is the one that came with New Super Mario. Bros. One day I made a horrible mistake... I put a Spyro decal skin on it, and when I got tired of it, I took it off, but the decal skin must have been horribly made because it RUINED the gloss on the console. Now half of it has no gloss and is more like matte. Customer Service couldn't even repair it because they didn't have any red gloss left.
I cannot understate how that was the worst feeling in the world to me, because for years I have had that DS Lite, loved it, and took it everywhere- I think everyone has that one console they love or at least remember because it was like their gaming childhood, and for me, that particular edition of the DS Lite is "The Console".
But.
I found one with the gloss on it at my local Target for $100 and I had to splurge on it.
I think I know what I'm doing on MAR10! Time to break out my Mario hat and play DS games! OH YES, THIS WILL BE JUST LIKE OLD TIMES!

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Arianabtd

I'm going to go see a melodrama my fellow homeschoolers from my church are putting on tonight.
They always do an awesome job, so I'm excited to see them perform.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

OrangeSmoothie

I've only got 6 more weeks left of the university semester that has been killing me - and it's pay day!

OrangeSmoothie

Nintendo Network ID: OrangeSmoothie

RoryLee

Just beat Castlevania MoF. And the coffee is ready!

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic