Forums

Topic: Positive of the Day

Posts 381 to 400 of 3,112

Retro_on_theGo

Gioku wrote:

Well, this is more of a positive than a disappointment, so I'll put it here.
I asked that girl out!
However, it was not in person, so I am still awaiting her decision.
I said that she should not "rush any decision", and it seems she has taken that to heart.
I can't say that I didn't expect that, because I did expect it, but it's still nerve wracking.
Wish me luck!

Good luck.

sugarpixel

HA! I now have a girlfriend! I feel like the happiest guy in the world! I haven't a care in the world!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Hokori

Gioku wrote:

HA! I now have a girlfriend! I feel like the happiest guy in the world! I haven't a care in the world!

Lucky I just gotta wait some more... I hope I don't give up, but I feel weaker by the day

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

e-love

Good for you Gioku!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Happy_Mask

Alright Gioku! It took waaaaaaaaaaay longer than you originally anticipated, but you followed through. Good on you!

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

sugarpixel

Sorry guys, looks like I jumped the gun a bit with that one. I thought I had it in the bag, but it would appear that I counted my chickens before they hatched, and, thus, I am still not quite there yet. As I said earlier, she broke up with her boyfriend two weeks ago. Therefore, I had two major fears going into this: the first being that she was unfazed by the break-up and I had been too slow and she already had a new boyfriend; which would have ended the game then and there. Second, was that she had been fazed by it, and was not yet ready to start a new relationship. Well, the latter became true. And that is the better scenario of the two, because I still have one last chance, and that is to convince her that now is a good time to start a new relationship.

Therefore, this is the last stand. This is it. I have to try to sway her to my point of view. Although, she may be so adamant in her standpoint that no matter what I say, it will have no effect. One final challenge awaits me.

I ask you this: what is your advice as to what my argument should be?

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Auracle

I just had an awesome day helping elderly people by raking their yards with my friends. It was so fun.
@Gioku Wait, you're asking for advice so that you can argue with a girl so that she'll be your GF? I'm no expert, but you sound like you're doing it wrong. She just broke up. She may need some time. Just let her know that you'll be there for her and be respectful. If you're having to force her into a relationship, then you're only thinking of yourself, not her.

Edited on by Auracle

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Shining-Void

I just saw Sky Fall a while ago at the movie theaters. IMO, the best James Bond movie.

Shining-Void

Nintendo Network ID: Eternal-Cyprees

Drobotic

I learned two new songs in Majora's Mask.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

e-love

I just saw Wreck-It Ralph!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

HaastMK7

I went to the "Big Boys Toys" expo. It was amazing.

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

Hokori

I have off of work for 3 days so I'll try to make the best of it by trying to beat a game on my unfinished list in my BL

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Radixxs

True_Hero wrote:

@Gioku Wait, you're asking for advice so that you can argue with a girl so that she'll be your GF? I'm no expert, but you sound like you're doing it wrong. She just broke up. She may need some time. Just let her know that you'll be there for her and be respectful. If you're having to force her into a relationship, then you're only thinking of yourself, not her.

-OR- just give her a gun show. No member of the female race can resist the manly charms of a flexed upper arm.

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.

sugarpixel

True_Hero wrote:

That's not quite what I had in mind... I'm just going to give her my opinions... what she may do with that, I don't know, but I at least have to try. First of all, I want to know why she has come to this point of view. Second of all, I'll give her my point of view. It may amount to nothing, but, like I said, I have to try something. As I also said earlier, this is the last challenge. She's not looking for a new relationship, so I no longer have to worry about any nonexistent competition. What I do have to do, which may prove to be impossible, is to convince her that a new relationship is a good idea. My main point, however, is going to be for her to continue thinking about it, and, in the event that she should someday change her mind, I'll still be here. And, frankly, that's all I can think of to do.

sugarpixel

Yeah... really my thought process is just that I did not come all this way to be shot down at the last moment. I'm not going to go down without a fight. And, like I said before, I've ended up with the lesser of two evils; one that there would have been no way around, and one that could prove to be incredibly difficult to overcome.

I've made it farther than I've ever been before, well, really, farther than I could ever have dreamed of getting to. Therefore, I'm going to go down hard. I've made it this far, I'm not going to give up until there is nothing left worth fighting for.

TsunamiSensei

I joined Nl today, so I consider that a positive.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.