Forums

Topic: Positive of the Day

Posts 3,101 to 3,112 of 3,112

DefHalan

@Waluigi: Because it isn't as good as Oblivion lol

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

DefHalan

@shaneoh: My favorite thing about Morrowind was when I heard someone scream and found a dead body on the ground with a letter. Don't want to spoil it for others. But everything else about the game just seemed slow lol.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

LaserdiscGal

Morrowind just wasn't my cup of tea, it's the only other Elder Scolls game I've played.

Oblivion is on my to play list though, right after Dark Souls and Stick of Truth.

Edited on by LaserdiscGal

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

shaneoh

@DefHalan:
It probably seemed slow because the combat is more RPG than action, percentage to hit and all that. But yeah, that dude and his scrolls were hilarious. The scrolls are essential in speed running the game.

Edited on by shaneoh

The Greatest love story ever, Rosie Love (part 33 done)
The collective noun for a group of lunatics is a forum. A forum of lunatics.
I'm belligerent, you were warned.

Blue_Blur

Just found out I got 100% on the math test I took today! That's really good, especially when going into finals week...

Also, I got the green and light blue Inklings wigs in Miitomo, as well as the jester hat I've been wanting.

Today is a good day! Friday, no less; makes it even better!

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Blue_Blur

@PikminFan22: Thanks! I'll probably go back to being an Inkling tomorrow.

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

veeflames

So, my first ever backed Kickstarter project seems like its going to meet its goal. It seemed like it wouldn't just a week ago, but now I might just be watching a new show on TV very soon!!

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

veeflames

@PikminFan22 Yeah, TV is boring... if this kickstarter show is picked up, then TV might just be relevant to me again. Or better yet, I hope Netflix picks it up... that would be very nice.

God first.

veeflames

@PikminFan22 It happened! The show reached its goal of $30000! Yeeeeees!!!!!! My first ever backed Kickstarter project! If you can't tell already, I'm more hyped than I'm supposed to be, but I don't care. Now let's hope something good comes out of the project. I have faith it will!
It's not like TV is 100% dead to me... it's just that there's really nothing that interests me that much except for two or three shows here and there. I remember when I was younger and I'd cry my eyeballs out if I missed an episode of what I considered were real TV shows back then. Now I really couldn't give a darn. Cartoon Network has ruined itself, and Nickelodeon is not as interesting as it was before. Current TV shows don't even know who they are appealing to. I mean, seriously.
Sorry for the rant lol. I know there are good TV shows out there but I guess I'm old and smart enough to make a lot of criticism because time is much more valuable now. I can't wait for this show to air, though. Looks like it's very much worth my time.

God first.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.