Forums

Topic: Positive of the Day

Posts 3,101 to 3,120 of 3,151

-Green-

Well I finally found a character whose design I love enough to use as a new Avatar after Opal. It took a while, but I really like it.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Ron_DelVillano

I read this thread

Nintendo Life staff

I co-host a podcast about professional wrestling titled Blind Tag and I write/draw a daily webcomic about a werewolf in high school named Duane.

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9288-5982 | Nintendo Network ID: broomhandle | Twitter:

LylaDeluxe

I told my crush how I felt today. She didn't answer my feelings yet, but she took it pretty well!
My heart is fluttering. I don't think I'll be sleeping well tonight.

Edited on by LylaDeluxe

former usernames: sushifreAk, Cyb3Rnite, Justice, AnActualDash, cherrysunburst
currently playing: splatoon 2.

i like girls.

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0880-9460 | Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

Peek-a-boo

England regain the Ashes, hooray!

(^_^)

Peek-a-boo

Mikes

This week has been a super busy one. It's still a bit difficult for me to keep track of everything. Not too long ago, I finally received my new alto saxophone in the mail. It took me a couple of days, but I finally assembled it and gave it a try today.
I didn't play it for too long, but I was more than happy with the fact that I could actually make some audible notes. It's only my first day giving this a try, yet it's kinda encouraging to see some sort of result on Day 1! I shall continue to seek to master this musical instrument!
Well, along with the violin. And the guitar. And the piano (sorta).

Here are a few places that I can be found!
YouTube | Newgrounds | ZippCast

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0759-5924 | Nintendo Network ID: ShadowMetal

GrizzlyArctos

A tiger's arriving at work tomorrow, which is going to be fantastic to see after all the work that's been put both into the enclosure and the paper work involved with the move. Safe to say I'm excited and slightly nervous at the same time.

As well as this, because most of the keeping team will be in tomorrow, I get an extra two hours in bed because there's enough staff to cover the morning routine!

Yes, I like bears.

crimsontadpoles

I managed to repair my broken laptop hard drive today. I'd previously taken it to a repair shop and they failed to repair it (it sounds like they just tried putting the hard drive in a different computer only to discover it was broken, though I told them that beforehand).

So instead, I bought a £4 screwdriver, managed to open up the hard drive and unstick the reader head, and it's now working. It was very risky (though I didn't have much to lose since it was broken), but I'm so glad it's working and I'm now backing up absolutely all of my data.

My Anime List
Dude. You said you couldn't sleep without a stuffed animal.

3DS Friend Code: 2165-5759-7889 | Nintendo Network ID: crimsontadpoles | Twitter:

Danksparce

I requested 3 days off from work, they gave me 8.

Former Mod.

Dank.

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

TsunamiSensei

Payday's always a good day.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Matty2310

Got three pizza slices for the price of two.

For those of you who don't know who I am, I'm Kirby95, I just changed my username.

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7224-8981

Danksparce

@Retro_On_TheGo

You're now my favorite user for acknowledging Scott Pilgrim VS The World.

Former Mod.

Dank.

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

NintendoFan64

I found out that there's a heavy-metal band called "Okilly-Dokilly", where all the members are dressed as Ned Flanders.
@Retro_on_theGo @Darth_Vader God, that film was awesome...and the game was awesome, too!

Edited on by NintendoFan64

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Jordan_SW

I just got my first press review code for a game. It's been a long time since I've been this excited. Sure, it's not an amazing feat or anything, but it's a big step for me.

Jordan_SW

Twitter:

DreamyViridi

The Club Nintendo Goodbye Coins I ordered arrived today.
I've put them on display next to my amiibos; they look so good.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic