Forums

Topic: Positive of the Day

Posts 3,041 to 3,060 of 3,112

CanisWolfred

While Omahdon and his group might've stopped adapting VG Cats into motion comics, I did out that others have done their own adaptions, including one that adapted strips #334-336 (2 B A Master, Comedy, and Epilogue), which were the ones I most wanted to see. They did a pretty good job, too. Really made my day, since it's a nice little arc, as well as a refreshing change of pace for the comic.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

veeflames

My former classmates graduated today. What's disappointing about this is that I didn't get to attend the ceremony.
Oh well. More happiness than sadness, I guess.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

DreamyViridi

I'm now officially a Bachelor of Science. In the mail today, I received my University degree certificate; Second Class Honours! Those couple of sleepless nights were worth it. The parents have agreed to buy me a Wii U after the graduation, but said graduation ceremony doesn't happen until October. [sigh]

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Haruki_NLI

I got told people believe I can be a good game developer. First time that's happened, outside of my lecturers. And it makes me happy.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

MsJubilee

My Pac-Man plushie came today! Oh my god i love it! I'm losing my mind right now!

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Mikes

What an awesome day yesterday was! Ideas for future video games have been sailing in full force, so I wrote down a ton of ideas. I was also able to study a bit of music and art successfully. I finally got to making some late replies, and I beat Soul Calibur II's Arcade Mode with Link — on Hard mode! Yeah!
The day didn't end there. Sadly, the footage of some videos I was working on ended up glitching out, so I did 'em again, and it took a large chunk outta my day, but I was able to get them looking nicely, have them ready to upload on schedule, and I even finished one or two things I have planned for next week! By this time, it was past midnight, but I still decided to keep going and got in some programming studies, too! That's just about one of the most productive days I've had. Needless to say, I'm a bit more on task today to ensure I can finish early to make up for some lost sleep. That's what I call hard work and determination.

Here are a few places that I can be found!
YouTube | Newgrounds | ZippCast

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0759-5924 | Nintendo Network ID: ShadowMetal

Grumblevolcano

I managed to get 6 rare amiibo from the restock today: Rosalina, Toad, Pac-Man, Meta Knight, King Dedede, Toon Link.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

e-love

my ness amiibo arrived in the mail today !

all the way from japan :^)

I'm so happy ~

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Jordan_SW

I managed to launch my site today (don't mod me please, because it's the truth). I'm really happy about it, but still a little nervous.

Also as above, my lovely Ness amiibo arrived. Funny thing is when Nintendo first announced all the amiibos I thought to myself, "Hmm... Well, I'm not that interested, but I might just get Ness because I don't think many people will buy him." Joke was on me.

He was my 7th amiibo. Help me.

Jordan_SW

Twitter:

LyIa

Humphries90 wrote:

You've gone too deep. Nothing can save you now.

Several people called me "cute" and "adorable."
I'm absolutely ecstatic! A real boost in self-confidence, actually.

all men are kings 👑

Tasuki

Dragon Quest was announced for PS4. XD Now it's just a matter of will it be coming out in NA.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

TylerTheCreator

I've been really stressed lately. But now, I think I have plans tonight. I get to get out of this house and enjoy myself.

TylerTheCreator

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4674-8666 | Nintendo Network ID: Shock-T

veeflames

I finally fixed my tablet. Words cannot express my happiness when I gave my Android a new chance... at first, it wasn't looking like my efforts to revive the thing were successful, so I go around looking to see whether a charger could HOPEFULLY do something. Then as I'm still looking for the charger, I look at the tablet... and it was alive and kicking!
Well, I don't really have cause to be very happy about it, though. The tablet's screen is cracked, meaning I cannot do anything on it for now, and I guess I won't be trying out Windows 10 tomorrow... Family member says I should wait to see if there'll be bugs on the OS, so...

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

NintendoFan64

Humphries90 wrote:

7th? HAH! Try 16th.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

MsJubilee

Oh where to begin! @Blast is making a fool of himself in this own thread! My Rosy and second Palutena Amiibo came in the mail today! My Thanos Bobblehead came in the mail as well! And my Blood Queen vs Dracula comics 1-4 came today as well! Wow!! Today is a epic day!

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

e-love

the eshop music is jAmmIn right now :3

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.