Forums

Topic: Positive of the Day

Posts 3,001 to 3,020 of 3,112

CanisWolfred

@Latte - that was pretty funny, I must say. Looking forward to seeing more.

Also, did a lot of your art disappear on DeviantArt? I swear I favorited a bunch of stuff that isn't there anymore...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

veeflames

I passed my exams. Now I'm back in business! Well... after I finish taking the remainder of the exams...

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Grumblevolcano

My Xbox One arrived yesterday, is fully set up and working properly. That said I'm banning myself from using it now until my exams are over so the next week will pretty much be as if I never had one. Doesn't matter particularly as the main Xbox One game I'm looking forward to (and the reason I got one in the first place) likely comes out October/November (Rock Band 4).

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

DreamyViridi

After that "lorry" incident with GAME... my compensated Splatoon order came today. I'm just happy the Inkling Boy and Girl amiibos came through. Even got that silly hat that came with the pre-order.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

HandheldGuru97

Just got myself a haircut and school is nearly over for the summer so its been a pretty good weekend so far. Had pretty long hair before now its nice and cleaner and not-to-short, but not-to-long either. Different but I really like it!

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

LyIa

I forgot I had a deal with my mom that she would give me 25 dollars for each college entrance exam that I passed. I ended up passing 4 out of the 5 that I took and forgetting about it until she brought it up today, and now I'm sitting on a hundred bucks I don't know what to spend on.

Also, I'm going to Japan in a few days. I'll be getting the MH4U DLC <3 and maybe I'll spend my cash on cute figurines or something while I'm there.

all men are kings 👑

GrizzlyArctos

I've got a full week off from work, with no college work to do and my parents are going away on holiday. I'm going to catch up on so many games I haven't had time for lately! (The only downside is that I'm actually going to miss the animals in work a little bit...)

Edited on by GrizzlyArctos

Yes, I like bears.

RedDevilAde

Seeing that we're going to get SMG1 on eshop, hope Twilight Princess will follow in coming months.

Rimmer: "Look, I think we've all got something to bring to this conversation, but I think that from now on the thing you should bring is silence."

Homer: "Oh people can come up with statistics to prove anything Kent. Forfty percent of all people know that."

Nintendo Network ID: RedDevilAde

CanisWolfred

Cyb3Rnite wrote:

I forgot I had a deal with my mom that she would give me 25 dollars for each college entrance exam that I passed. I ended up passing 4 out of the 5 that I took and forgetting about it until she brought it up today, and now I'm sitting on a hundred bucks I don't know what to spend on.

Also, I'm going to Japan in a few days. I'll be getting the MH4U DLC <3 and maybe I'll spend my cash on cute figurines or something while I'm there.

No offense, but even with the favorable exchange rate, that $100 won't go very far if you're planning to get figurines...well, decent ones, anyways...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

CanisWolfred

Not sure if I ever followed up, but I don't have Bi-polar II disorder like my brother does (or at least suspects he does, he basically basically diagnosed himself and the psychiatrist went with it). In retrospect, after reading up on it more, it didn't really sound like me, anyways.

However, my brother brought up "Borderline Personality Disorder", and I made sure to read up thoroughly on that one...but without going into too much detail, it sounds like a 95% match as far as my problems are concerned.

Basically, this could be the answer I've been looking for -the key to my problems! It's not ADHD, or Aspergers, or OCD, or Bi-polar! It's BPD!

...except there's no medication for it. You can only "band-aid" some of the symptoms with certain anti-psychotics, the most effective of which is Abilify, and Omega-3...both of which I already take...

At least now I have piece of mind, I'm already doing the right thing. Now I just need to focus what I can do to sort out the rest of my problems.

I'm going to see my Psychologist this Wednesday, so we'll see what kind of input he has, but I'm pretty positive on this one.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

veeflames

I just realized Resident Evil Revelations 2(X360) has a free trial! I'm downloading it right now... I can't wait to see how it plays!

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Jaz007

Sony just had the greatest press conference I have ever seen.

Jaz007

LzWinky

I have been overwhelmed by information for Fire Emblem Fates. I will now wait to purchase all 3 story lines

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

DreamyViridi

Despite the "controversial" news with Fire Emblem: Fates, most people in the respective forum have been very mature and civil about the matter as I've been adding to the discussions. Everywhere else is... nowhere near as pleasant so yeah. The NL community's not perfect but today's instance of reasonableness reminded me of why I enjoy being a part of this community. Excuse me if I'm sounding a bit soppy here but that's my positive in addition to the news on the game.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

GuSolarFlare

call me stupid, naive or whatever you want but video games are truly a source of inspiration
after playing Megaman Star Force again I remembered my teenage days and the reason I got this far in my life
yeah that game is the reason I'm not a loner anymore and the reason I decided to cheer up and never again give up on trusting someone else...
yeah completely idiotic and ridiculous, but if it wasn't for that I wouldn't be who I am so call me whatever you want but what I learned from a game rated E for everyone is what keeps me from losing hope

relationships are the essence of society!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Ryu_Niiyama

Supreme court ruling in USA. I was crying and high-fiving everyone around me today.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.