Forums

Topic: Positive of the Day

Posts 2,981 to 3,000 of 3,112

DefHalan

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

MsJubilee

My POP Thanos bobble head came in the mail today with my Trixie Lulamoon and Rarity figure! Yes! Good day

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

majinx07

Got both my PS4 charging station & 2nd controller in the mail to get me ready for my Playstation 4 Batman Arkham Knight system bundle next that I pre-ordered.

(PM if you want me to add you)
Life is like a jar of jalapenos; What you do today can burn your @$$ tomorrow!
Pokémon 3DS Friend Safari - Electric - Luxio, Electrode, & Helioptile

3DS Friend Code: 3797-7907-2440 | Nintendo Network ID: Majin_X07

LyIa

I finally started exercising (on a bike I'm a few inches too tall for) today after sitting on my butt for 2 months. I made a promise to myself that I'd only stop if it hurt, but once it started hurting, I got really into it for some reason. I stopped when I realized it was 6 in the evening and the sky was half-dark already.

all men are kings 👑

CanisWolfred

I'm trying some cognative therapy tricks to try to get myself to do more stuff. Only started today, but I've already played some games I was hesitant to start (because they were hard), and got myself to sit down and draw some stuff for 2 solid hours (which turned out alright considering I didn't use references when I should've). After lunch I'm going to try and see if I can reorganize my room a little without hating every minute of it (mostly my desk and drawers).

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

DreamyViridi

Today's trip to London MCM Expo was super awesome! Smash Wii U brawls a-plenty, Splatoon try-outs for hours and a total amiibo spree at the default prices. Day. Made. Even got a couple of those umbrellas that are "disguised" as swords at a sale price. Those are nice too. ^^

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

DefHalan

DreamyViridi wrote:

Today's trip to London MCM Expo was super awesome! Smash Wii U brawls a-plenty, Splatoon try-outs for hours and a total amiibo spree at the default prices. Day. Made. Even got a couple of those umbrellas that are "disguised" as swords at a sale price. Those are nice too. ^^

That sounds awesome, I hope I can have as much as you did when I go to Disneyland tonight.

DreamyViridi

DefHalan wrote:

DreamyViridi wrote:

That sounds awesome, I hope I can have as much as you did when I go to Disneyland tonight.

At night? Sound cool; have fun!

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

DefHalan

DreamyViridi wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

DreamyViridi wrote:

At night? Sound cool; have fun!

They are doing a 24 hour thing to kick start their 60th anniversary celebration. I hope it isn't as packed tonight as it is right now. Just looking at http://www.isitpacked.com/live-crowd-trackers/disneyland/ scares me lol

LyIa

I drove a car on an actual road for the first time ever. It was scary.

all men are kings 👑

Jaz007

I just finished my Ealge Court of Honor.

Jaz007

LaserdiscGal

@Latte

Haha good stuff man! I can't wait to see what you have in mind for future comics!

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Jaz007

I went to Bush Gardens.

Jaz007

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.