Forums

Topic: Positive of the Day

Posts 2,881 to 2,900 of 3,112

KO-Cub

I ate some chocolate while playing the new MH 4U Demo. Not bad.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

LaserdiscGal

MetalK9 wrote:

I ate some chocolate while playing the new MH 4U Demo. Not bad.

Still waiting for the Demo over here in the states, but Chocolate is nice :3

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

veeflames

I played Portal today! AWESOME. GLaDOS is as funny and sarcastic as everyone says!
Oh, and I performed well in Smash 1vs1 and improved my records... Just saying.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

GamecubeMan

Things are finally looking up in my life. I got X5 better at trumpet over the past month! Despite losing a bunch of friends last year it has only made bonds with the people that are still my friend even stronger. My confidence level is also at an all time high as well! That being said I finally have the nerve to speak to this girl that I like that I use to fear due to a lack of self esteem and confidence. It feels good to be alive.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Ryu_Niiyama

Got a $50 gift card at work for making second place in closing cases.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

MsJubilee

I just bought Shin Megami Tensei IV and Castlevania lords of shadow mirrors of fate for the 3ds!I'm so happy and they costed less then 40 bucks.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Veloster

The people who create these 'fake contests' are getting better at it:
Untitled
At least they're starting to spell 'iPhone' correctly.

Edited on by Veloster

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

GrizzlyArctos

I found out today that one of the rhinos at work likes having the backs of his ears scratched. It may have been the most adorable thing I've seen in a long time!

Yes, I like bears.

Storytime7

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

TEKKEN 7 is gonna be at Evo 2015! I've never followed Evo before, how do they handle these situations? Does this mean we'll be getting Tekken 7 here way earlier than expected or they'll use the Japanese version?

"Note: MarkMan mentioned that Namco will bring a playable version of Tekken 7 to various events this year for players to try out before EVO." <-- From the eventhubs article.

Also, thanks for posting this. I completely forgot the lineup for Evo 2015 was being announced today.

Edited on by Storytime7

Storytime7

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5304-9315 | Nintendo Network ID: storytime7

Retro_on_theGo

Storytime7 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

TEKKEN 7 is gonna be at Evo 2015! I've never followed Evo before, how do they handle these situations? Does this mean we'll be getting Tekken 7 here way earlier than expected or they'll use the Japanese version?

"Note: MarkMan mentioned that Namco will bring a playable version of Tekken 7 to various events this year for players to try out before EVO." <-- From the eventhubs article.

Also, thanks for posting this. I completely forgot the lineup for Evo 2015 was being announced today.

Ah thanks! I was watching the live reveal and came in late.

Veloster

Just purchased the Skyward Sword theme for my 3DS XL and I must say, I think it's awesome! I especially love the fact that Ballad of the Goddess plays in the background.
Definitely worth the measly amount they charge for them.

Edited on by Veloster

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

Storytime7

CanisWolfred wrote:

Tried Kid Icarus: Uprising again, and I think I might enjoy it this time. At the very least, I can see why people like it, now.

How far into the game are you?

Storytime7

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5304-9315 | Nintendo Network ID: storytime7

LzWinky

My Majora's Mask 3DS seems to be still coming. Bummer to those who got cancelled

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

JaxonH

Got the day off and filed my tax returns, a considerable sum on the way to help fund Nintendo's coffers lol...

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.