Forums

Topic: Positive of the Day

Posts 2,841 to 2,860 of 3,112

AlexSays

brewsky wrote:

. It's in June, so I'll realize it soon enough.

That's when my gf and I go on a cruise

Should be a nice month for us bro

AlexSays

Drawdler

There's something I've been feeling guilty about for years, and I finally told the truth about it to my friends. And they're all being very supportive. I'm actually tearing up right now. I don't think any of you are reading this, but if you are, I love you guys.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

I_Am_Kappa

I didn't kick a single person in the stomach today

I_Am_Kappa

Jordie

I finally, finally passed my last exam. I can't quite believe that six years of university have just... ended. Wow. O_O

3DS FC: 2964 - 9993 - 9139
NNID: muchlyJord
in-game character name: Kurai

DreamyViridi

I fell behind in 7 weeks worth of coursework that's due this Thursday midnight, and I completed 3 of those today. I can do this!

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

mamp

I just finished nursing school after 2 long years I love you guys.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

PanicPuppet

Found out Toho is making a new Godzilla movie that will be out in 2016!

PanicPuppet

Jaz007

I just finished writing a talk I'm giving at a baptism tomorrow morning.

Jaz007

Yoshi

Today is Christmas Eve Eve! (Yes, that's two eve's) I'm feeling a lot better today, and I have a ton of things to do today!

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Drobotic

I got my Samus amiibo in the mail and expect my Fox one to come later today.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

Yoshi_Prime

Listening to doom metal while the rain pours down is pretty positive in my book.

Yoshi_Prime

Octane

I received Link's Crossbow Training today (finally). Entered the Club Nintendo code, reached 7500 stars, and bought the Game & Watch: Ball. Pretty succesful day.

Octane

Veloster

New Phone!
Untitled
(5S)
After almost a year of putting up with a Nokia Lumia 800 that can't hold it's charge for longer than 1 day (and that's without using almost at all), requiring like 10 different accounts to do anything, and refusing to approve purchases (and that's on the rare occasions the WiFi connects). Oh, and it needs updated every 2 days, but trying to find put how to actually install the update is something only suitable for a rocket-scientist-brain-surgeon-physicist.

This 5S is my second entry into the iPhone world. My first ever 'smartphone' was a 3GS. And whilst the thing did have a few quirks, I really never got upset with it or wanted to stick it under a HGV (cough*Lumia*cough). iPhones are by far my favourite phones, and I have tried multiple competitors.

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

veeflames

I finally got Smash Bros. Wii U! My festive season is complete! I also got Bayometta, NES Remix and DK:TF! Not to mention 6 amiibo...

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

MsJubilee

I found this awesome drawing i'm going to use as my avatar now ,cause she looks awesome!!.Cause Christmas is over!Gotta change it.

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Grumblevolcano

I was able to access the eshop yesterday to get Rayman Legends (on sale), Megaman Zero and Mario Party Advance.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.