Forums

Topic: Positive of the Day

Posts 2,781 to 2,800 of 3,112

Retro_on_theGo

I feel the same way about Hang Up Baby. I want to like it but it just really rubs me the wrong way in the end. I'm not a big fan of repetitive songs. That's the type of music I just sort of accept after hearing it multiple times because you can't avoid it. If I have the choice though I'd rather just not listen to them.

I understand why you'd dislike their mixing Canis! That's actually what I really like about Plumtree though! lol, their beats are really good in my opinion and I don't mind the lyrics being slightly phased out because their rhythm more than makes up for it for me. You Just Don't Exist in particular is one of my favorite songs from them because of that amazing guitar section near the end of the song. Same with The Game's Over and Effin. Their instruments get some really nice solos in these tracks and they're very enjoyable for me. I guess it really is a matter of suiting your taste.

I WANT to like Scott Pilgrim but eh. It's just an average song in my mind. Something I wouldn't mind when it came on the radio but I wouldn't bother looking it up to listen to it again. Feels like it was written specifically with that in mind.
I started listening to their next and final album too. "This Day Won't Last At All" Feels pretty different from their previous albums. Still has the general focus of putting the instruments first though but It's more mellow overall. I'm loving it.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

Yoshi

Some people, including myself, get an extra hour tonight.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Araquanid

My bestest friend who lives 5 hours away came over yesterday! Her and her family stayed overnight! They left today though

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Drawdler

I feel relaxed... Really, that's all, I've been feeling pretty stressed lately.

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Finally saw The Book of Life today! It was even better than I expected! It's a really nice little fun family film. The main reason to see it in my opinion is for the art direction. This movie deserves the big screen. It is absolutely beautifuuuul!! Pretty funny too! Highly encourage anyone interested in it to give it a chance.

I wanna see it.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

veeflames

Got rebate money for myself!

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

MrGameluvr

Been playing Fantasy Life, not having much luck as an Angler (can't catch Ornamental Carp and Applefish), decide to try my luck in Port Puerto. I caught an ultra rare fish on my first try!

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7646-0932.
Nintendo Network ID: MrGameluvr92

SkywardLink98

I reinstalled Guild Wars 2 so I could get the free content... and it wasn't garbage like the free content has been. I might keep it installed.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Araquanid

I just got my learner's permit for driving! (Failed the first atempt yesterday, perfected this one)

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Jaz007

I'm just about to do my Eagle Scout Project review. I'm a little nervous, but I'm confident I will succeed. I'll bring the good news later.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

Jaz007

Jaz007 wrote:

I'm just about to do my Eagle Scout Project review. I'm a little nervous, but I'm confident I will succeed. I'll bring the good news later.

It passed, now on to the project.

Jaz007

Ryno

Found out I'm having another boy at the end of March!

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

TheKingOfTown

@Ryno Wow congratulations! Have a name yet?

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.