I got a 98% on my math test.

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

GuardianKing

My friend and I were practicing for an open-microphone event this weekend, and as we sang our hearts out in a practice room, someone came, knocked on our door, and told us our voices are awesome and that everyone in the hallway outside had their jaws drop to the ground while we were performing.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Tortoise

I woke up

Not another NL user with a UK account

Retro_on_theGo

CanisWolfred wrote:

GuardianKing wrote:

@CanisWolfred Wanna give Blackmore's Night a shot?

Already did, not my cup of tea. Nevermind, that was Plumtree. Blackmore's Night's actually pretty nice sounding.

Oh well!

-

^__________^
She's perfect!
Untitled
So excited to almost preorder my first Figma!
EDIT: HOLY CRAP A SCHOOL UNIFORM VERSION WAS ANNOUNCED!

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

veeflames

Performed pretty well online in Smash Bros. Go Kirby and... Duck Hunt.....

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Yoshi

Just found out that an Ikea opened two hours from where I live. I MUST GO.

Because I need a bookcase.

Edited on by Yoshi

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Grumblevolcano

I looked back at my Wii Shop Channel game downloads and apart from 3 games (Megaman 9, SMRPG and Gradius III) the only games I don't own on Wii U menu are N64 games!

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Yoshi

Speaking of which, I'm wondering what is holding up Mario RPG. I've been waiting patiently, since I don't want to pay $8 to get it in Wii Mode just to pay $1.50 extra to get it on the Wii U.

Especially since I can play the game through other means....

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Arianabtd

Going to my first ever anime convention tomorrowwwwww.
I'm super nervous though.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Wheeler

Finally pay my internet bill. Hooray.

Wheeler

Retro_on_theGo

Finally saw The Book of Life today! It was even better than I expected! It's a really nice little fun family film. The main reason to see it in my opinion is for the art direction. This movie deserves the big screen. It is absolutely beautifuuuul!! Pretty funny too! Highly encourage anyone interested in it to give it a chance.

Retro_on_theGo

GuardianKing wrote:

@Retro_on_theGo Wait... Do you also listen to Blackmore's Night?

Nope

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

This happened Saturday but I finally decided to check out some of Plumtree's other songs and holy crap I love this band! These girls are amazing! I listened to all of Predicts the Future and only disliked one song! Ironically, it was Scott Pilgrim... Gonna listen to their other albums soon.

take that back! Listened to some of Predict's the Future again and there's definitely more than one track I dislike. "Hang up Baby" in particular really sucks.

CanisWolfred

...I want to say "Hang Up Baby isn't that bad", but it's stupidly repetitive. It has the elements of a good song, but it needs to stop repeating the same tune throughout the whole song, and I can't stand it when something's repeated the exact same way more than 3 times in a row...

Actually, the main problem with Plumtree for me is that they sound like a generic 90's band. I mean, that's kinda what they are, but I guess that just means it's not to my tastes. Also, I'm not a fan of their mixing - they don't put enough empasis on the vocals, I can barely hear the lyrics over the guitar and drums. It just fades into the backround. I suppose that's on purpose, though, they don't want the vocals to be anything more than an accomponying instrument.

Also, Scott Pilgrim really is their best song that I've listened to so far, but I still don't think it's particularly stand out or anything...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.