General Discussion Forum

Topic: Positive of the Day

Showing 2,661 to 2,680 of 2,908

AuthorMessage

lamco

2,661. Posted:

I got a rayquaza in wonder trade :D best luck i've had in a long time.

I have a ghost type safari with phanump +shuppet +?

3DS Friend Code: 4527-8492-5215 | Nintendo Network ID: Difficvlt

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

2,662. Posted:

I just met Rob Walker (brother of Doug Walker, the Nostalgia Critic) in real life. :D

I gotta say, he's a pretty chill dude. :)

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

midnafanboy

2,663. Posted:

I found this awesome picture of darkrai as a female, i like the art style of it and it looks baddonkey.So that's why i'm using it as my new avatar.

Edited on by WaLzgi

"I must purify the world" The batter from OFF
"What business is it of yours where I'm from...friendo?" Anton no country for old men
I'm here because you can't accept what you've done. It broke you. You needed someone to blame, so you cast it on me. A dead man."Konrad Spec op's the Line

3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742 | Nintendo Network ID: midnafanboy

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

2,664. Posted:

So, I guess this is my first post over 5000 on the forum, according to my profile (though I do believe I've deleted some posts before). I couldn't decide whether it was a positive or negative, so I just posted here.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"
Palutena - "Good luck, Pit."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

2,665. Posted:

I now have a job as a substitute teacher for the fall. It's better than nothing :)

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

2,666. Posted:

AddADashOfSalt wrote:

So, I guess this is my first post over 5000 on the forum, according to my profile (though I do believe I've deleted some posts before). I couldn't decide whether it was a positive or negative, so I just posted here.

Where does it say on your profile how many forum posts you made?

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

brewsky

2,667. Posted:

TheKingOfTown wrote:

AddADashOfSalt wrote:

Where does it say on your profile how many forum posts you made?

Go to your profile and then Forum Posts. It'll tell you there.

I've made over a thousand, and I've been here since January. I'm surprised.

Now playing:
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (Wii U) | Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS (3DS) | Fantasy Life (3DS)
AC:NL Dream Address: 4100-3259-5964
I would come up with a clever name for my backloggery, but my name prevents it.

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

AuthorMessage

Magikarp3

2,668. Posted:

Unca_Lz wrote:

I now have a job as a substitute teacher for the fall. It's better than nothing :)

Good luck Lz! I don't know if things are the same there as they are where I'm from, but kids here haze subs like nothing else. Hope you can find somewhere permanent soon!

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

Mickey

2,669. Posted:

"'As Long As I Live, This Shall Never See The Light of Day' A Star Fox Fan-Fiction" is now officially a thing that exists on my hard drive, as opposed to just my dreams. Lovely. ^_^

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

2,670. Posted:

I know what I want to do now! I want to work at [Adult Swim]!
. . .
Dear God, ARE MY STANDARDS THAT LOW?

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

2,671. Posted:

I just finished Avatar: The Last Airbender! :O :D

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Veloster

2,672. Posted:

I discovered Attack on Titan, and it's freakin' epic!

I'm not an anime person, but I love this! :D

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

AuthorMessage

midnafanboy

2,673. Posted:

I made a guy rage quit in pokemon x online who had only legendaries and i destroyed him.Damn i'm happy right now just cause of that.

Edited on by midnafanboy

"What business is it of yours where I'm from...friendo?" Anton no country for old men
I'm here because you can't accept what you've done. It broke you. You needed someone to blame, so you cast it on me. A dead man."Konrad Spec op's the Line

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

2,674. Posted:

midnafanboy wrote:

I made a guy rage quit in pokemon x online who had only legendaries and i destroyed him.Damn i'm happy right now just cause of that.

was it a dude with a Mega Mewtwo Y and an Yveltal? if so, I probably beat him yesterday too
except the one I beat only had those two legendaries :p

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Kewlan

2,675. Posted:

Veloster wrote:

I discovered Attack on Titan, and it's freakin' epic!

I'm not an anime person, but I love this! :D

We need the 2nd season asap. :(

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

AuthorMessage

Veloster

2,676. Posted:

Kewlan wrote:

We need the 2nd season asap. :(

I know. It's not out until 2015 though, right? :(

Also, a group of about 7 or 8 jets just blasted past outside my window. I love seeing military aircraft.
I'm one of those people who'll bolt out of his bed and rip open the curtains just to try and catch it! :D

One night, I swear I saw a Stealth Bomber going past. I know it's easy to mistake things at night - but I caught it in my binoculars, and I'm 99%. :O
Needless to say, I was very happy that night. :D

Edited on by Veloster

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

AuthorMessage

midnafanboy

2,677. Posted:

@GuSolarFlare nah this guy had arceus, reggigas,darkrai, dialga, articuno and heatran

AuthorMessage

Kewlan

2,678. Posted:

@Veloster Dude, where do you live? North Korea? ._.

Anyway, yes it's 2015 :(
But I hear the reason why it's taking so long, is for the manga to finish so they can continue the anime non-stop until it's done! :D

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

2,679. Posted:

The D-real Rapidmon figure I ordered two days ago shipped today! I'm so excited to get it in the mail! :D It popped up on ebay like a day before a $10 coupon they gave me was about to expire. I have D-real Rapidmon and Gargomon coming in the mail now! I'm soooo happy!! I can't wait to pose them around.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

JCnator

2,680. Posted:

Tonight, I just discovered on how much of improvement the video quality got when I use S-Video instead of composite. I tried out my Super Retro Trio's SNES side with a few games I currently own and I noticed two things: the colors are less washed out and the video quality is much less blurry. On my rather small 26 inches Sanyo 720p TV, the imperfections aren't too irritating in comparison to what I would get with a composite cable. Glad to know I could focus on getting a S-Video cable for game consoles if I'm having too much trouble finding a proper component/HDMI cable for retro systems. Good to know! :)

Edited on by JCnator

JCnator

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5032-5582 | Nintendo Network ID: JCnator_U