Forums

Topic: Positive of the Day

Posts 2,661 to 2,680 of 3,211

TheKingOfTown

AddADashOfSalt wrote:

So, I guess this is my first post over 5000 on the forum, according to my profile (though I do believe I've deleted some posts before). I couldn't decide whether it was a positive or negative, so I just posted here.

Where does it say on your profile how many forum posts you made?

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Yoshi

TheKingOfTown wrote:

AddADashOfSalt wrote:

So, I guess this is my first post over 5000 on the forum, according to my profile (though I do believe I've deleted some posts before). I couldn't decide whether it was a positive or negative, so I just posted here.

Where does it say on your profile how many forum posts you made?

Go to your profile and then Forum Posts. It'll tell you there.

I've made over a thousand, and I've been here since January. I'm surprised.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Super Mario Maker (Wii U) | Yoshi's Woolly World (Wii U) | The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes (3DS)
Try this Super Mario Maker course: DCAB-0000-004E-34EA

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Magikarp3

Unca_Lz wrote:

I now have a job as a substitute teacher for the fall. It's better than nothing

Good luck Lz! I don't know if things are the same there as they are where I'm from, but kids here haze subs like nothing else. Hope you can find somewhere permanent soon!

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

Mickey

"'As Long As I Live, This Shall Never See The Light of Day' A Star Fox Fan-Fiction" is now officially a thing that exists on my hard drive, as opposed to just my dreams. Lovely. ^_^

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

TwilightOniAngel

I made a guy rage quit in pokemon x online who had only legendaries and i destroyed him.Damn i'm happy right now just cause of that.

Edited on by TwilightOniAngel

"It takes a strong man to deny what is right in front of him. And if the truth is undeniable...you create your own." Konrad Spec Ops The Line

GuSolarFlare

midnafanboy wrote:

I made a guy rage quit in pokemon x online who had only legendaries and i destroyed him.Damn i'm happy right now just cause of that.

was it a dude with a Mega Mewtwo Y and an Yveltal? if so, I probably beat him yesterday too
except the one I beat only had those two legendaries

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Kewlan

Veloster wrote:

I discovered Attack on Titan, and it's freakin' epic!

I'm not an anime person, but I love this!

We need the 2nd season asap.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Veloster

Kewlan wrote:

We need the 2nd season asap.

I know. It's not out until 2015 though, right?

Also, a group of about 7 or 8 jets just blasted past outside my window. I love seeing military aircraft.
I'm one of those people who'll bolt out of his bed and rip open the curtains just to try and catch it!

One night, I swear I saw a Stealth Bomber going past. I know it's easy to mistake things at night - but I caught it in my binoculars, and I'm 99%.
Needless to say, I was very happy that night.

Edited on by Veloster

TwilightOniAngel

@GuSolarFlare nah this guy had arceus, reggigas,darkrai, dialga, articuno and heatran

"It takes a strong man to deny what is right in front of him. And if the truth is undeniable...you create your own." Konrad Spec Ops The Line

Kewlan

@Veloster Dude, where do you live? North Korea? ._.

Anyway, yes it's 2015
But I hear the reason why it's taking so long, is for the manga to finish so they can continue the anime non-stop until it's done!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

JCnator

Tonight, I just discovered on how much of improvement the video quality got when I use S-Video instead of composite. I tried out my Super Retro Trio's SNES side with a few games I currently own and I noticed two things: the colors are less washed out and the video quality is much less blurry. On my rather small 26 inches Sanyo 720p TV, the imperfections aren't too irritating in comparison to what I would get with a composite cable. Glad to know I could focus on getting a S-Video cable for game consoles if I'm having too much trouble finding a proper component/HDMI cable for retro systems. Good to know!

Edited on by JCnator

JCnator

Nintendo Network ID: JCnator_U

DreamyViridi

When I called my friend about Hyper Japan today, he explained that he couldn't buy the ticket as money's a big problem for him. I've been to MCM Expo multiple times, all of which were because he always bought the tickets for me. So I bought a Hyper Japan ticket for him and felt that I finally returned the favour. It's not much in comparison but hopefully giving him the ability to play the Smash Bros. demos makes up for that!

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Viridi's still taking a break from Avi duty. Be nice to Nyx, she means well.
Mario Maker Levels / The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by Auracle / My YouTube Channel

Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

ogo79

its already 2 days until monday, im stoked!

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)
FriedSquid wrote:
Play Urban Champion — you won't regret it!

CanisWolfred

Jollykarp wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

I now have a job as a substitute teacher for the fall. It's better than nothing

Good luck Lz! I don't know if things are the same there as they are where I'm from, but kids here haze subs like nothing else. Hope you can find somewhere permanent soon!

When I was growing it up, people loved Substitute teachers. Sometimes they were better than the regular teachers. At worst, we got to watch a movie. Maybe in elementary school kid's would mess with them, but by Middle School they were usually a welcome reprive from the daily grind.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Retro_on_theGo

My Digiwarrior/D-real (in this case Digiwarrior) Gargomon came in the mail!!!
Untitled
I'M SO HAPPY!!! Gargomon is my favorite Digimon!
I'm not actually home right now. I'm studying at college for the summer. So this picture is courtesy of my little brother! I'll be done in a week from today. I can't wait to see this little guy when I get back! x3

DreamyViridi

Went to Hyper Japan today and had an awesome time with Smash Bros. 3DS / Wii U, among other games. Only got to play two matches of the Wii U version and didn't win a copy of the 3DS game but I had a fun time regardless!

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Viridi's still taking a break from Avi duty. Be nice to Nyx, she means well.
Mario Maker Levels / The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by Auracle / My YouTube Channel

Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic