General Discussion Forum

Topic: Positive of the Day

Showing 2,621 to 2,640 of 2,902

AuthorMessage

brewsky

2,621. Posted:

I went to the drive-in theatre with my sister, brother, and his wife last night. They showed How to Train your Dragon 2 and Maleficent. Dragons 2 was good, and Maleficent was a whole lot better than I was expecting. Seriously, a whole lot better.

Now playing:
Hyrule Warriors (Wii U) | Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS (3DS) | Fantasy Life (3DS)
AC:NL Dream Address: 4100-3259-5964
I would come up with a clever name for my backloggery, but my name prevents it.

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

2,622. Posted:

I went to the mall today, well disappointments aside there was a WiiU Mario Kart 8 demo and nobody paying attention to it so I took the chance played a race, maaaaaaaaaaaaan a controller never felt so good on my hands as the gamepad did! :D
I need a WiiU.

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Zizzy

2,623. Posted:

Somebody offered to buy the Vespa I've had sitting in my parking garage for two years. Finally something happens with that thing!

Don't let GameStop rip you off. Support used gaming and check out 99Gamers. Best trading service I've used.

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1585-6021 | Nintendo Network ID: Zizzy147

AuthorMessage

Veloster

2,624. Posted:

Well, somehow, a Michael Rosen YTP led me to this track:

:O

Edited on by Veloster

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

AuthorMessage

Nintendo_Ninja

2,625. Posted:

I picked up Pokémon Y with my sister (who got Pokémon X) on Saturday. Earlier today, I was stumbling through the first cave and just about to leave when a random battle happened. There I saw it, a shiny whismur. I almost had a happiness heart attack, and ended up catching it. Now, its a loudred. My first shiny Pokémon.

Nintendo ID Network: Ninja84
I play World of Tanks: Ninja840

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

2,626. Posted:

Mom got a job after being out of work since November, at it seems like it might be the best place she's worked in since the mid-2000's.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

2,627. Posted:

I thought my iPod Touch (Gen 2)'s headphone jack had gone, but it turned out to just be my headphones, which I already had a spare pair of. Pheewph Now I can keep this baby for a good while longer. :)

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

brewsky

2,628. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

I thought my iPod Touch (Gen 2)'s headphone jack had gone, but it turned out to just be my headphones, which I already had a spare pair of. Pheewph Now I can keep this baby for a good while longer. :)

Talk about an outdated little sucker. I couldn't wait to upgrade from my 2nd Gen iPod Touch to iPhone.

Now playing:
Hyrule Warriors (Wii U) | Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS (3DS) | Fantasy Life (3DS)

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

2,629. Posted:

I have an iPad and a flip phone, so I only need the ipod for music. So long as it can still do that, I won't need anything else. ^_^

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

2,630. Posted:

I got all of the achievements in Portal! Those extra challenges were really tough, but I finally beat 'em.
I feel so Science right now! :D

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

2,631. Posted:

I slipped up and my girlfriend got mad at me. I'm hella relieved we were able to sort everything out. I am deathly afraid of losing her. ;u;

"I've learned to fear the white lady. She does not gain power. Instead, she destroys yours."

Currently playing: Super Smash Bros. Kerfuffle (3DS + Wii U), Fantasy Life
Things I probably should be making progress on: Rune Factory 4, Mario Kart 8, Wind Waker HD, Gods Eater Burst

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0880-9460 | Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

AuthorMessage

Kewlan

2,632. Posted:

Cyb3Rnite wrote:

I slipped up and my girlfriend got mad at me. I'm hella relieved we were able to sort everything out. I am deathly afraid of losing her. ;u;

Does she know that you have a 3D Custom Girl (don't google it) as an avatar?
Just kidding ._.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

AuthorMessage

Wonder_Ideal

2,633. Posted:

Last night, my Tae Kwon Do class had its first in-house tournament. I managed to win first place in both sparring and forms. It was a cool experience and a lot of fun.

Mesaloggery
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

AuthorMessage

Kewlan

2,634. Posted:

I got all achievements on Plants vs. Zombies! :D

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

2,635. Posted:

I had a sweet sword fight session with my friend and his trainer. :)

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Diddy_kong

2,636. Posted:

I'm getting through my first Masters course!

I've been a gamer my whole life. I've owned every Nintendo console from the SNES to the Wii U, though I spend most of my gaming time with my PS3. I enjoy games from a variety of genres and I love arcade-style racing games. My all-time favourite non-Nintendo game is DmC: Devil May Cry. Yes, really.

AuthorMessage

brewsky

2,637. Posted:

I wrote this a few days ago in the Disappointment thread.

brewsky wrote:

I was hoping to sign the lease this week for the place I wanted, but it's not going to happen. I've complied with their draconian application process (really, they have the most asinine requirements) and they haven't gotten in touch with me. Meanwhile, the place is still up for grabs and I'm stuck helpless. I'm really hoping I can get this out of the way next week so I can finalize expenses.

Anyways, I contacted them yesterday and the property manager (fancy name for landlord :p) emailed me today saying I was approved for my place! I honestly thought I wouldn't and that I would have to go through some ridiculous process to actually get approved. She said they can hold the place until 5 PM tomorrow for me to sign the lease, but that wouldn't be possible because I live four hours away. Fortunately, she gave me the option of her scanning and emailing the lease to me so I can sign it and then overnight the documents along with the security deposit. But, she hasn't emailed the lease yet, so I'm hoping they hold the place longer so I can sign it and mail it tomorrow. (It's 10 PM my time, by the way)

I'm excited! The moment I've been waiting seven months for is about to come to pass. Just a few more weeks. I'm almost there....

Now playing:

AuthorMessage

Magikarp3

2,638. Posted:

I recently got a job, signed a contract and everything but now the organiser has just dropped all contact with me. I suspect that they just don't want me anymore, which I would be more okay with if I didn't clear up my schedule for the job (and if they had actually decided to tell me instead of leaving me in limbo)

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

Veloster

2,639. Posted:

Jollykarp wrote:

I recently got a job, signed a contract and everything but now the organiser has just dropped all contact with me. I suspect that they just don't want me anymore, which I would be more okay with if I didn't clear up my schedule for the job (and if they had actually decided to tell me instead of leaving me in limbo)

(First off, congrats!)

Sometimes it feels like they're blanking you completely, but honestly, you're probably just feeling that way becuase of how eager you are. I bet if they hadn't made contact for only 24 hours you'd feel like they had just forgotten about you. :D I'm sure you'll hear from them soon.

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

AuthorMessage

Inkling

2,640. Posted:

Not many positives today for me, except finding out that I might be able to go to Hyper Japan :)

Wiishlist: Splatoon, Mario Maker, Zelda U, Star Fox U, Smash Bros, Captain Toad, Bayonetta 2

Rocking the Wii U, Xbox 360 and 3DS XL, can't wait for the New 3DS

Used to be GamerOZO and Splatom

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatDude