General Discussion Forum

Topic: Positive of the Day

Showing 2,561 to 2,580 of 2,859

AuthorMessage

Monntie

2,561. Posted:

My little sister poured her own milk... on the floor... eh.. she is getting there.

~Omnibenevolence~

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

2,562. Posted:

My little brother graduated from grade school. I'm so proud.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Monntie

2,563. Posted:

@Retro_on_theGo Congratulations for him. ^(>0<)>

I finally got my mother out of my home. Now, about my brother...

~Omnibenevolence~

AuthorMessage

technotaylor98

2,564. Posted:

I got a GameBoy Color at a flea market for $10, then traded it and $15 at the same flea market for a working NES, NES controller, Super Mario Bros, Duck Hunt, power cord, and composite cable. Needless to say, i'm quite happy. :D

"When you've eat all the bacon, go find another pig" -technotaylor98

3DS Friend Code: 5000-2560-1192 | Nintendo Network ID: 10000mario

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

2,565. Posted:

So, I just got my final 2013-2014 report card online.
Untitled

For those that don't understand the abbreviated stuff:
Q = Quarter
E = Exam
S = Semester
Y = Year
CR = Credits earned

The black bar is to protect the privacy of my teachers, just in case.
The reason Geometry and Geometry Honors shows up separately is because I switched from regular Geometry to Geometry Honors halfway through the year. It was a lot easier than I expected it to be.

Also, I think (but am not sure) that this places me somewhere at the top of my class (though exactly where, I couldn't say. I'd bet top 10 out of approximately 383, though).

Overall though I had an amazing year in school, am satisfied with what I've accomplished, and I can't wait for next school year! :D

Edited on by Dashtag

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Monntie

2,566. Posted:

@AddADashOfSalt Congratulations! Now what will you do?

~Omnibenevolence~

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

2,567. Posted:

@Monntie - Complete summer packets, read, and do a bit of art until August 13th, when I'll go back to school as a Sophomore :P

Unless you mean what classes I'm taking. Next year I'm taking:

AP United Stated History
English 10 Honors
Biology Honors
Algebra II Honors
Chemistry
Spanish 1
Drawing 2
Health

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

ChrisT99

2,568. Posted:

AddADashOfSalt wrote:

So, I just got my final 2013-2014 report card online.
Untitled

Wow. You're like my new model! This past year, I've struggled through Geometry, but I've gotten all "A"s in every single one of my classes (including Geometry). We're taking nearly the same classes next year. Can you help me?

Edited on by ChrisT99

My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 3437-3231-8348 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter: dj64mk7

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

2,569. Posted:

AddADashOfSalt wrote:

I can't wait for next school year! :D

An odd cookie you are

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

2,570. Posted:

I got some AWESOME Digimon figures today together for $5!
Untitled
Armor Digivolving Raidramon and Shurimon. My little brother spotted them and found the pieces for them since they were both all messed up when he noticed them. Unfortunately Raidramon is missing one foot and Shurimon is missing his giant ninja star that goes on his back.
If anyone has either of those two parts I'm missing I would gladly buy them off you. I've been looking for Raidramon for years! I freaked so hard when we bought it! <3

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

brewsky

2,571. Posted:

I cleaned my room for the most part today! :D

Really, all that's left is the organization, which is a little pointless now, since I'll (hopefully) be moving out in August.

Now playing:
Hyrule Warriors (Wii U) | Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS (3DS) | Fantasy Life (3DS)
AC:NL Dream Address: 4100-3259-5964
I would come up with a clever name for my backloggery, but my name prevents it.

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

AuthorMessage

Monntie

2,572. Posted:

My positive... @Mickey as well as @DiscoDriver43 provided me with a second home to escape to.

~Omnibenevolence~

AuthorMessage

Mickey

2,573. Posted:

Uhh... I honestly don't know what I did, but... you're welcome, @Monntie! ^_^;

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

2,574. Posted:

AlexSays wrote:

AddADashOfSalt wrote:

An odd cookie you are

I know :P Seriously though, I'm bored out my mind this summer, I need something to do D:

@ChrisT99 - It's possible... I'm admittedly not as good at Algebra II as I am at Geometry, but I should be able to help with the other stuff, probably.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

Gioku

2,575. Posted:

...my positive, is that this site is feeling pretty comfy to me again (the people who used to make me kinda upset are either gone or don't make me upset anymore)... and also I have 'discovered' deviantART, which has been fun. :D

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

2,576. Posted:

AddADashOfSalt wrote:

AddADashOfSalt wrote:

AlexSays wrote:

An odd cookie you are

I know :P Seriously though, I'm bored out my mind this summer, I need something to do D:

Go pick up chicks.. Or dudes

Whichever floats your boat. Much more exciting than school

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

Gma-X

2,577. Posted:

I outraced some 3000-4000 ranked players in MK8 today :D, so it was a good day indeed.

You can't always get what you want...

AuthorMessage

Monntie

2,578. Posted:

I love all of you.

I wish I could place a huge smile here. I guess I will settle cor a small one.

C:

~Omnibenevolence~

AuthorMessage

Gma-X

2,579. Posted:

AlexSays wrote:

AddADashOfSalt wrote:

AddADashOfSalt wrote:

AlexSays wrote:

An odd cookie you are

Go pick up chicks.. Or dudes

Whichever floats your boat. Much more exciting than school

Pretty much everything is more exciting than school :p

Edited on by Gma-X

You can't always get what you want...

AuthorMessage

Monntie

2,580. Posted:

@Gma-X Not going to the D.M.V.

My positive: I did not have to sing my little sister to sleep. Or look for her moogle plushie.

Edited on by Monntie

~Omnibenevolence~