Forums

Topic: Positive of the Day

Posts 2,481 to 2,500 of 3,112

e-love

Today's my birthday :3

@Mickey, very good news! I'm happy for you.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

AccessibleDaydream

Happy Birthday @Emaan.

My positives: one week left of school, a three day weekend, and (as of yesterday) I'm actually in a relationship now (with someone really special, nonetheless).

AccessibleDaydream

Switch Friend Code: SW-2307-0614-2423 | My Nintendo: Dj64Mk7 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter:

Excep7ional

Gamecubed wrote:

Congrats @Mickey. Great news!
I've often been unlucky in love. I'm not one of those girls that needs a boyfriend or anything, but in the past I've usually waited too long to say anything and the guy slips away. I also hold a firm belief that you need to be friends before anything else. Perhaps that way of thinking doesn't cut it anymore?

Got MK8 today, and my eyes are going to fall out of my head! It looks amazeballs in person!

I'm the same way actually. I don't want a girlfriend from jump, because I actually want to be friends with the person first. I don't actually need a girlfriend though because I'm enjoying my freedom, but sometimes I do wish a girl who fits my standards would come along. Anyway, patience is a virtue, so it is what it is.

@ChrisT99 @Mickey Congratulations to both of you.

A positive for me, would be that I have no class for the rest of the week. Now I can finally relax for a bit.

Excep7ional

GuardianKing

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

My Phanpy plush came in the mail just now!!!
Untitled
Look at him!! HE'S SO FLUFFY!!! D'aaah I love it!! X3
May I remind everyone, this big guy was a McDonalds Toy in Japan. Geez Japan does everything better when it comes to toys!

Disclaimer: I'm a male. Lol

I have half a shelf of these. You're good.

@Mickey Well, that certainly came out of left field for sure! Seriously though, I'm glad you were able to find yourself in life, and congrats on such a milestone.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Mickey

Kay, this is a little late, but: I got a new computer! It's a Windows Vista, so naturally it has its problems, but it's good enough for me.

ChrisT99 wrote:

My positives: one week left of school, a three day weekend, and (as of yesterday) I'm actually in a relationship now (with someone really special, nonetheless).

I love you too. <3

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

sugarpixel

@Mickey having used Vista for a long time on my grandma's computer, I really am not sure what is wrong with it... other than Windows 7 is a lot better. xD But Vista is OK, not sure what people's problems were...

...and I already congratulated you elsewhere, but might as well congratulate you here too. xD

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Auracle

The Portal 2 t-shirt my parents ordered me for my birthday just arrived!
Now I can wear it to the trivia night I'm going to help judge on Friday~

Edited on by Auracle

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Monntie

I turned someone that hated me for much of no reason into a friend.

~Omnibenevolence~

Dezzy

This is half positive and half creepy.

I didn't know someone's house number so I went onto google street review and read it off their front door.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Dezzy

Monntie wrote:

I turned someone that hated me for much of no reason into a friend.

Why would you want to be friends with someone who'd hated you for no reason?

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

DreamyViridi

Got to play a whole 7+ hours of Mario Kart 8 with a friend. It was an awesome day.
We may try playing in the NLife Tourney tomorrow if anyone's around.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

BadKitty

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

My Phanpy plush came in the mail just now!!!
Untitled
Look at him!! HE'S SO FLUFFY!!! D'aaah I love it!! X3

That's nothing to be ashamed of, it's sexy~ u_u
Now for you all to feel inferior to my stuff!

Untitled
I have a lot more too, including the Mario bedding over there~

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

Monntie

@Dezzy It is not that I harbored the desire to become friends with him, I only decided to investigate why I was the cause of distraught. Like I started earlier, it was for no reason. No gripping taking anyway.

I asked if he wanted to consume frozen yogurt with my little sister and myself and over three and a half minutes, he wanted to become friends instead of unreasonable enemies.

~Omnibenevolence~

Monntie

My little sister poured her own milk... on the floor... eh.. she is getting there.

~Omnibenevolence~

Monntie

@Retro_on_theGo Congratulations for him. ^(>0<)>

I finally got my mother out of my home. Now, about my brother...

~Omnibenevolence~

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.