Forums

Topic: Positive of the Day

Posts 2,421 to 2,440 of 3,112

Gamecubed

Games from Amazon arrived along with my blu-ray copy of the Wizard of Oz. I can't stop singing "Breakfast at Tiffany's" by Deep Blue Something (which is fine since it's one of my favourite songs) and I realized that it's pay day tomorrow!

KaiserGX wrote:

Nothing good has happened to me lately but... I hope/play for a future of good things later. I guess this post doesn't really count but... just trying to hang in there until that time.

You're positive about your future. So that's a positive, right?

Gamecubed

KaiserGX

Gamecubed wrote:

KaiserGX wrote:

Nothing good has happened to me lately but... I hope/play for a future of good things later. I guess this post doesn't really count but... just trying to hang in there until that time.

You're positive about your future. So that's a positive, right?

Yep. I mean I pretty much have no choice. I can't give up. I mean technically I have some changes coming up that I know will be really good for me. Though these are huge changes, and the worries, fears and stuff is what is getting me right now. I don't think I should be worrying over this stuff, though I am. So all I can do right now is think about all the positive this will bring. It's hard to do that sometimes but you can't be thinking about the negative too much.

Edited on by KaiserGX

✉ Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/kaisergx
✉ Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kaisergx
✉ Twitter: https://twitter.com/kaisergx

Switch Friend Code: SW-3625-8025-1230 | My Nintendo: KaiserGX | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

sugarpixel

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

I got the replacement charger cable for my Wii U GamePad today.

BEST. DAY. EVER!!!!!!!!

Y'know, right next to having my first "meaningful" crush, making my public profession of faith at church, getting baptized, having @Gioku help me get over my Gynephobi-Okay, this may not be THE BEST day ever, but it's definitely up there!

YAY! I'm so happy! I get to talk to my bro a lot more often now! Hee hee! I might be happier about this than you are! xD ....well, only maybe. You seem pretty happy. Let's call it a tie.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

[sigh] At last, the group work deadline has past and we got our report in on time. No more work due dates to worry about for the rest of this year!

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

GuardianKing

So, my birthday was this past weekend, and me and my friends decided to go laser-tagging. By our last match, we were the only ones left at the place. The staff of really chill people there told us we could play our own music across the entire arena. This is the tune we chose:

Imagine this, as we're running around and shooting each other in a pitch black arena.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@GuardianKing
must have been the best laser tag birthday ever!!!!!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

CanisWolfred

VG Cats had comics up 5 weeks in a row! And 4 of them were Mondays! Someone call NASA! I fear the fabric of reality may be ripping at the seams!

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

CanisWolfred

Just realized Underclass Hero happened to be on sale (or something like that) right when I really wanted to get it. 15 songs for $6! All of which are really good (except I'm not too keen on the titular song)! Doesn't get much better than that. Walking Disaster and Dear Father nearly brought me to tears, too.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

MuchoMochi

I got a PS Vita today! It's awesome

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6767-5334

LyIa

My general average is now a flat 85%, which is just enough to get into a good college.

..Phew. 84.75% just wasn't going to cut it. XD

all men are kings 👑

Auracle

@Cyb3Rnite - That's good news! What are you going to study in college?

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

LyIa

To be honest, I don't know yet. There's so many things I want to try with all the different skills that I have. I'll probably settle for Architecture or Computer/Software Engineering, or maybe Fine Arts, but I want a stable job in the future. I could use some advice, but I'm too lazy to ask others right now. XD

all men are kings 👑

Mickey

So me and my bro are going through at Plessie level in 3D World for the third time, still looking for the same green star. We're about to lose hope, until @Rosalina's Miiverse ghost turns towards this waterfall. So we go through said waterfall and find the green star!

So, for future reference, I totally owe you one, @Rosalina. XD

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Jaz007

I just saw Transenance. Great movie. I really liked it.

Jaz007

Mickey

Kay, so me and my mom cleaned the dust out of the Wii U's air vents with an air spray, and now my Wii U doesn't do the Flashing Light Of Death thing anymore!

Life is good.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

8BitSamurai

The college semester is over for me! Time to get at all of the games I've got lined up for the next month and a half.

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

DanMan82

8BitSamurai wrote:

The college semester is almost over for me! Time to get at all of the games I've got lined up for the next month and a half.

My version!

"If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you never will change the outcome."- Michael Jordan
“I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. Its because of them I’m doing it myself.” – ?????

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.