Forums

Topic: Positive of the Day

Posts 2,381 to 2,400 of 3,112

Captain_Toad

Happy birthday, Black spy.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Yoshi

It's April. THAT is a positive. It's one of my favorite months of the year.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

DreamyViridi

A friend of mine insisted on buying me something from McDonalds. So I took the opportunity to get the Mario Happy Meal going on right now. It was a little embarrassing but of the 8 toys I could've gotten, I got the Luigi figure. So for once, the best case scenario actually happened. My day was made after the slightly miserable time I'm having at University.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

PanicPuppet

I've made over $100 on eBay just selling old action figures, books, and DVDs I never think twice about anymore. Also got a cool Jar Jar Binks tie off there that just came in the mail today as well!

Now I just need to learn how to tie a tie, and figure out where I'd wear it. (Maybe at Episode VII's premiere?)

Edited on by PanicPuppet

PanicPuppet

Jaz007

I went with two of my church's missionarys to an appointment to visit a kid near my age. He was looking into getting baptized and now he will probably get baptized in about a month.

Jaz007

Veloster

Jaz007 wrote:

I went with two of my church's missionarys to an appointment to visit a kid near my age. He was looking into getting baptized and now he will probably get baptized in about a month.

Hey, that's awesome! I myself was baptized on March 2nd this year.

I say an advert for Cardinal Burns today. New Episodes coming soon! !

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

8BitSamurai

I got some metal DVD racks (The kind you see DVD's for sale on at stores) for free! Reorganized a lot of my collection to make room for future expansion.

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

Mickey

April 9th of 2013 was the worst day of my entire life. April 9th of 2014 wasn't. Yay.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

sugarpixel

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

April 9th of 2013 was the worst day of my entire life. April 9th of 2014 wasn't. Yay.

Well... that's good I guess. XD

Today was good for me, too. I had a great day today!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

ClockworkMario

Found New Sherlock on Netflix. My friends recommended it and I'm glad I took the plunge. Only about 1,5 episodes in and the chemistry between Cumberbatch and Freeman as well as the unique cinematography has already hooked me.

Currently on the plate:
Mount and Blade: Warband – Napoleonic Wars
Chivalry
Super Mario 3D World – Finishing the last few levels.
Mario Kart 8

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1586-9129

GuSolarFlare

my first friend ever came home today.
it's been 5 years since we last met, it was awkward but cool at the same time.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

I defeated a Gengar with a Togepi. My Togepi was even a lower level than it. My life is complete. XD

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

DanMan82

Took a test for a class last week and got a D. Took one this week and got a 100%!

"If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you never will change the outcome."- Michael Jordan
“I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. Its because of them I’m doing it myself.” – ?????

DanMan82

Miss_Dark wrote:

job interview tomorrow..

Good Luck! Hope it goes well!

"If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you never will change the outcome."- Michael Jordan
“I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. Its because of them I’m doing it myself.” – ?????

Captain_Toad

I found Pikmin 2 for 5 bucks in Wal-Mart! Still in shrinkwrap!

Hohoyaheya!

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

OptometristLime

Captain_Toad wrote:

I found Pikmin 2 for 5 bucks in Wal-Mart! Still in shrinkwrap!

Hohoyaheya!

Untitled

Well I finally started playing Faster Than Light: Advanced Edition. A mazing.

Edited on by OptometristLime

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.