Forums

Topic: Positive of the Day

Posts 2,361 to 2,380 of 3,112

Yoshi

So after things being moved around several times, I unfortunately lost track of my stash of prepaid cards. Today, I found it! Nothing was missing either. So, I now have my 2000 Wii Points card, $20 3DS eShop card (now for both Wii U and 3DS!), 1600 Microsoft points card (now $20), and two 3 month Gold memberships to Xbox Live. Yeah, quite a bit.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Gamecubed

Had one of the best customer service experiences of my life today.... with Gamestop/EB Games of all places!
Long story short, I ordered some stuff online and I realized I needed the money for something else, so I called them to cancel it. I was concerned that it was too far gone and that I'd have to return it whenever I received the package.

Gamecubed

Yoshi

I got called in to work today.

Yes, that's a positive! It means more money! And I need a lot of it if my plan over the next few months is going to take off.

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Mickey

THE DISNEY INFINITY SORCERER MICKEY FIGURE ARRIVED!!!

I'm so haaaaappy right now! ^^

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

GuSolarFlare

another perfect score in a test!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Drawdler

I bred a Bergmite with perfect IVs today! What makes this so special? This is actually the first Pokémon with 5+ IVs that I've bred! Since I haven't unlocked the IV Checker or Battle Institute at this point I had to spend time levelling Bergmites to be able to check their IVs on a calculator. But now that I have my Bergmite after spending days to breed it(I didn't really have many good parents so it took more time to try and get them than actually hatching Bergmites...), it feels great. And I just love Bergmite and Avalugg! <3
I still haven't actually beaten the game so I guess I can try to level him up along the way. He's already EV-trained but he's only at Level 26.

And since he's still just a Bergmite and evolves into Avalugg I decided to nickname him Lil' Lugg! When he evolves, I'll change his nickname to Big Lugg. I'll be sad when he evolves just because I really like his current nickname.

I'm not really sure how useful he would be online but even if he's not useful there I can still use him on the game, I love my little Bergmite.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Gamecubed

Ebay package arrived from Australia! Yup, looking at the Aussie stamps on an envelope is about as cultured as this Canadian gets.
And my Club Nintendo ALBTW posters should be here tomorrow.

Gamecubed

Mickey

This. :')

Reading all of that was the proudest moment of my Christian life.

I mean, I already knew all the stuff that's talked about in the description, but to know that I'm not alone just gives me hope for the future. ^^

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

BearHunger

New record in Daily Play Score Attack in Planet Puzzle League today!

It's 31574. That's really good, for me.

BearHunger

Nintendo Network ID: Bear_Hunger

randomlypikachu

I got free food for being awesome! (or maybe it was dumb luck ... either way though food!)

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

CanisWolfred

So much Mecha! <3 after years of near dormancy, there's finally been a bunch of shows last year, with even more releasing this year, and next year Tomino (of Gundam fame) himself will have something new after all these years. Plus, sometime after Gundam UC ends in May, we'll (probably) finally hear about that Gundam Origins adaption that was supposed to come out in 2012 but went silent for some reason.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

DiscoDriver43

I got some nachos and hotdogs for free

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

DiscoDriver43

ShadowFox254 wrote:

DiscoDriver43 wrote:

I got some nachos and hotdogs for free

Where? I'm hungry now.

School

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

New_3DaSh_XL

I is happy now because my Quarter 3 school grades came in.

Untitled

In order from top to bottom:

Geometry Honors
Life Choices
Study Hall (N/A)
Lunch (N/A)
Sports
World Studies
English 9
Drawing 1
Physical Science Honors

Which is just kind of awesome. Straight A+es on a report card. Aww yeah.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Captain_Toad

DashChargedShot wrote:

Untitled

Geometry Honors
Life Choices
Study Hall (N/A)
Lunch (N/A)
Sports
World Studies
English 9
Drawing 1
Physical Science Honors

So the rumors are true! :0 Good grades and gaming CAN co-exist!

Untitled

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Yoshi

I am just speechless right now.

My parents received their tax refund a couple days ago. Because I'm in school right now, they were able to claim some tax credits. The portion of the refund that my parents got because of those tax credits was just given to me, which is $1200. Now, bear in mind that our current financial state is not so good right now. The only reason I've been going to school is because of financial aid, scholarships, and loans. My parents have understandably paid not a single penny towards my education. I couldn't accept the money, but my mom kept on forcing me to take it, before saying that she will spend on me somehow. So I took it.

This comes just a few days before April 1st, the day that I'm calling "Decision Day" (kinda coincides with April Fools Day, but let's not worry about that), and this will most definitely help. So, prepare for a long story regarding the circumstance I am in on April 1st. Where I post my story will reveal my decision, either in the Positive or Disappointment thread. It's a very important decision, yes, and I truly hope I can achieve my goal.

Now playing:

New_3DaSh_XL

Captain_Toad wrote:

DashChargedShot wrote:

Untitled

Geometry Honors
Life Choices
Study Hall (N/A)
Lunch (N/A)
Sports
World Studies
English 9
Drawing 1
Physical Science Honors

So the rumors are true! :0 Good grades and gaming CAN co-exist!

Untitled

Perhaps coincidentally, seriously, like every "smart" kid in my school (like, getting similar grades to mine) plays not just a ton of video games, but Nintendo video games. So maybe that's saying something about not only gaming, but Nintendo.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Magikarp3

A lot of gamers are smarter. Probably because gaming requires you to sit down and concentrate hard on something.

That being said, I can say from experience that gaming did not help my exam results

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.