General Discussion Forum

Topic: Positive of the Day

Showing 2,341 to 2,360 of 2,773

AuthorMessage

Gioku

2,341. Posted:

Got my Pokédex up to 90% complete. B-)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,342. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

Got my Pokédex up to 90% complete. B-)

Well, for now >:3 (And keep it up, because you can't give up, because I said so).

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Marks

2,343. Posted:

Two good things. First, I got a great mark on my Latin midterm. Second, I found about this program that lets you travel to a french-speaking University in another province in Canada for 5 weeks, all expenses paid if you win the bursary. Which I will hopefully get!

Say what now?
If you can do no good, at least do no harm. -Kurt Vonnegut
My Freerice

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1418-8196

AuthorMessage

mamp

2,344. Posted:

I got the scholarship so I'm getting my classes are getting paid for things have been looking up so I hope they can stay that way.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage

brewsky

2,345. Posted:

mamp wrote:

I got the scholarship so I'm getting my classes are getting paid for things have been looking up so I hope they can stay that way.

Hey, congratulations! But, you don't seem all that happy about it. I didn't even see a single exclamation point.

C'mon! You got a scholarship! Woo hoo! Your classes are paid for? Things are looking up? Hooray!

Now playing:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS) | Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS) | Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)
Dream Address: 4100-3259-5964
I would come up with a clever name for my backloggery, but my name prevents it.

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

2,346. Posted:

Firefall started working. :3

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

mamp

2,347. Posted:

brewsky wrote:

mamp wrote:

Hey, congratulations! But, you don't seem all that happy about it. I didn't even see a single exclamation point.

C'mon! You got a scholarship! Woo hoo! Your classes are paid for? Things are looking up? Hooray!

Sorry XD I guess I have a lot on my mind but I am excited!!! I'm gonna work even harder now! WOO HOOO!!! Thanks BTW :)

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

2,348. Posted:

I'm nominated for an award lol with a scientific article I wrote. It's no big deal but still kinda cool. I'll know if I won next week.

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

2,349. Posted:

I just wrote the most positive long-winded post in ages. I feel so great. :D Now I feel inspired too...! This happiness is killing the frustrated critic inside me! :P

"In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

Shirma_Akayaku

2,350. Posted:

Well, I'm not supposed to say but, my foreign friend has let me try out Mario Kart 8 for testing multiplayer, and oh boy was it awesome!! This was a couple days ago.

WIFI Game List:
Mario Kart 8
Mario Kart 7
Mario Golf: World Tour + DLC
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:
SSB4 (both) + Wii U GameCube Adapter + Controller
Mario Maker
Splatoon
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Hyrule Warriors

Mii Name: Shirma / Gil

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

AuthorMessage

Austroid

2,351. Posted:

I found out that Jar Jar is involved in a two-parter in the Clone Wars Lost Missions! From what I've read of the episode descriptions, he's the main character! :D

Edited on by Austroid

My SSB4 Newcomers Wishlist - Update 5
I'm going to make sure that "Menu (Melee) Ver. 2" is the default menu theme on both versions of SSB4 when I get 'em.

Nintendo Network ID: Austroid

AuthorMessage

Super_Gravy

2,352. Posted:

@Rosalina: This is Nintendo CEO of Mars and please refrain yourself telling everyone how much fun you are having with Mario Kart 8 since you are not only spoiling the fun for yourself but also everyone else. We didn't even get an shipment of Wii U to Mars yet. So please refrain yourself telling the whole wide world including Mars about the fun you have with the Wii U. The martians is disappointed since they do not know what to do with all the sands so in other word, you human are so lucky that we have to play with sands for fun. So please understand. Thank you for understanding the universe. :P

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

2,353. Posted:

@Super_Gravy I used to live in Mars(no kidding it was a small condominium called mars :p )

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars
running away from reality is betraying yourself and those who care about you

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

2,354. Posted:

On Pokémon X, I went chain fishing and caught a Shiny Chinchou after a chain of two

<3

"In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

2,355. Posted:

I found a bunch of Wolfrun pics that I'm ready to Photoshop when the time comes.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Gioku

2,356. Posted:

@Super_Gravy that is the weirdest thing I've read in quite awhile! XD

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

brewsky

2,357. Posted:

iOS 7.1 came out today. Pretty happy about that.

Now playing:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS) | Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS) | Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)
Dream Address: 4100-3259-5964
I would come up with a clever name for my backloggery, but my name prevents it.

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

AuthorMessage

MrWalkieTalkie

2,358. Posted:

After ALL THESE YEARS of Pokemon, I've FINALLY encountered and caught my first shiny! It's a shiny Skorupi! B)
Untitled

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo and Excitebiker for Smash!

AuthorMessage

Gioku

2,359. Posted:

@MrWalkieTalkie I know that exact feeling...! After playing Pokémon for eight years of my life I found a Shiny Ditto... my pride and joy... :3

...I've got two shinies now, though; the other one is a Glameow. But I've got the Shiny Charm now so shinies should start crawling out of the woodwork for me...! B-)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

2,360. Posted:

@MrWalkieTalkie">@MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

After ALL THESE YEARS of Pokemon, I've FINALLY encountered and caught my first shiny! It's a shiny Skorupi! B)
Untitled

cool! hope you find a way to fit your new Shiny in your main team! :D
and even better it is one of the good looking shinies!(some look boring and others are almost exactly the same as the non shiny)

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars
running away from reality is betraying yourself and those who care about you

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF