Forums

Topic: Positive of the Day

Posts 2,341 to 2,360 of 3,112

Drawdler

TPP is playing Catz now(and got their cat stuck)! I used to play this game all the time. I wish I still had my copy so I could play alongside them but I'm pretty sure it's lost now...

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Yoshi

Gioku wrote:

I got a villager picture awhile ago... I didn't realize they were so sought-after...

It's an indicator of the highest level of friendship you can achieve with a villager.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

GuSolarFlare

I woke up super tired almost gave in to the drowsiness, my cell phone didn't charge well(heck it charged only 20% overnight), I had a terrible ride to college as the subways were filled with people and forgot to turn on my 3DS so no streetpass today.....
and even after all this I can't help but feel great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Yoshi

Hmmm…..I called two apartment complexes today to get information about renting an apartment. I don't like the sound of wait lists, and one complex said that if I want to move in August, I won't know if I'll have a place or not until July 1st.

With my personality, I highly dislike it when things happen like that. Everything has to be planned in advance to the T. Still, I made progress.

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Drawdler

Pokémon X feels fresh to me again! ~

I went chain fishing again and caught a Shiny Seadra,Qwilfish, Poliwhirl and Relicanth within a couple of hours. Then I spent a couple of hours trying to chain for a Shiny Clauncher/Clawitzer and got one. I've never gotten so many Shinies in this amount of time, and it feels great.

I've decided I want to try and build a living SHINY Dex so I have something to do ingame. I decided to do the fishing chain Shinies first, by location, so I'm looking for another Clauncher so I can evolve it into a Clawitzer right now. I decided using the Super Rod and trying to go straight for a Shiny Clawitzer would probably be worse, since if I use the Super Rod to get Clawitzer then Relicanth and Qwilfish are gonna be getting in the way. I'm also looking for Staryu and Starmie and Staryu become more common on Route 8 if I use the Good Rod instead of Super Rod. Also, if I decide to fish in Ambrette Town I have a chance to get the Horsea I'm looking for with the Good Rod.

Edited on by Drawdler

sugarpixel

@Nibelilt hmm, maybe I should start going for shinies, though I do feel rather burnt out after completing the Pokédex... maybe after I beat the games I still have backed up.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Drawdler

@Gioku It gets repetitive, but if you find a Shiny you've been trying to get for ages, it feels INCREDIBLE. I should know with my Shiny Greninja <3 I soft reset about 50 hours worth for it, but oh my helix wow. I'll probably decide to breed a competitively viable one when I can but oh well, I'll remember the one I took through the story better anyway. I think it might be more fun if you just try to go for the Shinies that you really want, though.

And I got another Shiny Clauncher! The one I got before was a boy, and this one was a girl. Cute. Not sure which one I'll choose to evolve. The girl has a Modest nature which I believe is good on Clawitzer but her IVs are really bad (Although I can't say I'm shocked, seeing as it was just a random wild one, it just would have been really cool to have a Shiny Clawitzer with IVs outside of Speed above 0-2...) The boy has pretty average IVs and a Naughty nature, meh.

Trying to get Shiny Staryu on Route 8 now, although knowing my luck I'll probably end up with a third Shiny Clauncher I didn't want instead.
Edit: Wow, I seriously did just run into a Shiny Clauncher again. Oh well, I'll still catch it anyway! It's just an extra, but I'll hang onto it for now...

Edited on by Drawdler

Tasuki

Got my Naga MMO mouse in the mail today. So much better now not having to deal with a broken mouse.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

DreamyViridi

Untitled
I finally did something I couldn't do as a child. Complete SMB Deluxe's Challenge Mode!

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

GuSolarFlare

ahhh nothing like completing a game as the first thing you do in the morning.
I did it and I feel refreshed.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Drawdler

Got the Easter Skylanders today! I've only played them on the 3DS version so far... Fryno sucks on this version but Punk Shock is probably my favourite on the 3DS game now. I've been looking forward to playing Fryno on the 360 so I hope he doesn't disappoint there. If Punk Shock is as good as she is on the 3DS on the 360, then I think she might be one of my new favourite Skylanders.

Mickey

Heard someone say "are you ready?" then the video I was listening to had someone in it say "are you ready?"

YES, I AM READY, UNIVERSE!

... Wait, what am I supposed to be ready for? ^^;

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

GuardianKing

One of the choir teachers at school, who also happens to be an amazingly talented pianist, brought over his "band" (more like colleagues he's worked with in the past, including some of our other teachers) and put on a concert last night showcasing music from Billy Joel and Elton John, something they have apparently been doing for a while as part of a memorial fund.

Words cannot describe how awesome it was!

Also, I got my Index figure in the mail... She's totally adorable as a chibi Might post a pic later or something.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Yoshi

GuardianKing wrote:

Also, I got my Index figure in the mail... She's totally adorable as a chibi Might post a pic later or something.

I just read that as index finger, not figure. I was a little horrified for a moment.

Now playing:

GuSolarFlare

brewsky wrote:

GuardianKing wrote:

I just read that as index finger, not figure. I was a little horrified for a moment.

lol me too!
but yeah Index is cute!

my Backloggery

Drawdler

Nothing, yesterday was just a good day. :3

I got to let off some steam and then just relax later.

Plus, it was Skye's birthday on Animal Crossing! I had an extra Princess Bed my dad bought and gave to me which I didn't wanna use so I gave it to her

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.