Forums

Topic: Positive of the Day

Posts 2,321 to 2,340 of 3,112

Super_Gravy

@Miss_Dark: Hey! I got that too! Are you sure that letter is for me?

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

GuSolarFlare

there must be something...... anything....... yeah I can't think of anything, the high point of my day was turning the 3DS on after I woke up(I turn it on to get streetpass hits on the way to college)
but it'd be stupid to leave a disappointment in this thread and go away so.......
maybe the fact now I'm home the worst part of the day is over?(I'm stumped)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Mickey

Just listened to Regretroid.

My gosh, David Dominguez's Leigh Daniel Avidan's voice is PERFECT.

Oh, and the others were cool too.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Gamecubed

My other Amazon package arrived
The Art of Uncharted 2 <3

Gamecubed

CanisWolfred

My Japanese History class ended this week, and was really interesting. Now I just started my Japanese language class, and it seems pretty cool so far.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

CanisWolfred

Neko_Chan wrote:

@CanisWolfred Lucky you. I wish i had one in my school....

Yeah, I lucked out. It's the easiest college to get to, and I think it's the only one in the area with any Japanese courses at all. I'm only taking the Continuing Ed. course right now, but hopefully I'll be able to take the full course soon enough.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Tasuki

Well I got a call today from another apartment complex I was trying to get into and everything went good. My application was approved so now I will be set to move in on or around April 18th. I am really excited now.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

sugarpixel

Today is Friday!

...well, it's actually Thursday, but I only had a three-day schoolweek (Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday). This is the best!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Tasuki wrote:

Well I got a call today from another apartment complex I was trying to get into and everything went good. My application was approved so now I will be set to move in on or around April 18th. I am really excited now.

Good to hear that was resolved. Good luck with your New Apartment in April.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Drawdler

Nothing in particular, yesterday was just a generally good day for me. Not the most relaxing or anything, but I got a bunch of stuff done, and nothing really big went wrong.

(Actually, I'm getting better with my depression and I broke it for a little yesterday, so there's that I guess. )

Edited on by Drawdler

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Tasuki

CanisWolfred wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Good to hear that was resolved. Good luck with your New Apartment in April.

Thanks. About the biggest pain in the butt right now is the fact that I had all my consoles unhooked from the TV and packed up ready to move. I am really debating now if I want to unpack them or not. Thinking if anything I will unpack my PS4 since I have been playing that the most lately.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Mickey

Got a new bed comforter that's like the kind of blanket you'd find in a baby crib. I cannot wait to sleep in this. ^^

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

GuSolarFlare

Miss_Dark wrote:

@Super_Gravy can you read Dutch?

that's what Google Translate is for

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Yoshi

I finally got my first villager picture in Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

Shari was nice enough to give it to me.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

sugarpixel

brewsky wrote:

I finally got my first villager picture in Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

Shari was nice enough to give it to me.

I got a villager picture awhile ago... I didn't realize they were so sought-after...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.