Forums

Topic: Positive of the Day

Posts 2,201 to 2,220 of 3,112

Super_Gravy

My dogs want to give me an Valentines so they decided to leave the surprised in my room for the first time. Aww… and eww… Well its the thought that counted.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

Tasuki

Won an auction on Shopgoodwill.com. A Gamecube with all the hookups and four controllers 2 of them being Wavebirds for $21. According to the post everything is in working order too.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

New_3DaSh_XL

I present to you this, my current grades
Untitled

In order from top to bottom,
Geometry Honors
Life Choices
Study Hall (N/A)
Lunch (N/A)
Sports
World Studies
English 9
Drawing 1
Physical Science Honors.

Just thought I'd make a quick post, that's what I've been trying to keep up these past few days (more like weeks, really) of not much posting.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Mickey

So TheRealChosenOne and I were playing some SM3DW and then we just started making Miiverse posts. Like, a lot of Miiverse posts (if you go to my Miiverse profile, you'll see what I mean.)

It was a ton of fun and a "TOTAL BROTHAS'" moment.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

CanisWolfred

The Continuing Ed Japanese History course I went to was quite interesting. I'm gonna try to read over my notes some time tonight so I don't forget everything I learned today...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Mickey

My Dad installed a new light to the dining room so now we won't have to eat Dinner in the dark anymore! Happy days!

The Mousekeloggery

Undead_terror

Miss_Dark wrote:

I PREORDERED DK TROPICAL FREEZE YIHAAA

I'm hoping I will win a copy of the game with a Wii U! in another 4 days the winners of the banana mania contest will be announced, just hope for your undead buddy to get a free console!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Mickey

An old lady that comes around our row of seats at Church to say hi to us every now and then may or may not have referenced a Roy Orbison song. Awesome! ^.^

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

Mickey

When I was at the Karate dojo place, everyone at my class just seemed a little happier than usual. It was contagious. ^^

The Mousekeloggery

Drawdler

I met some old friends again today. I don't have many close friends and I've been pretty lonely lately, so this is a pretty big thing for me. :')

Edited on by Drawdler

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

sugarpixel

My friend finally found his 3DS so I've finally got someone to play games with at lunch again!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku how can someone lose a 3DS? the normal 3DS is glossy shining!!! you can see it far away!!!!! and the XL is HUGE!!!!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame I dunno, he's just got a Cosmo Black 3DS... he didn't tell me how he lost it! I'll have to ask him, I'm curious too! ...I guess not everybody is like me and keep their 3DS within sight 24/7, hahaha.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

PanicPuppet

Untitled

Sonic Boom Eggman figure with Eggmobile confirmed!

PanicPuppet

Mickey

So me and TheRealChosenOne were playing Mario Party 2 and we had Peach & DK set to Hard & Easy respectively.

We get into a 1v3 Battle with DK against Peach, my bro, and me. We both just immediately lose so, even if Peach wins, we'd still get the coins. DK (the CPU set to Easy) beat Peach (the CPU set to Hard)! We weren't even really, really angry that we lost because it was so surprising and awesome!

Never underestimate the underdog. Especially if it's DK.

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

Undead_terror

Mickey wrote:

So me and TheRealChosenOne were playing Mario Party 2 and we had Peach & DK set to Hard & Easy respectively.

We get into a 1v3 Battle with DK against Peach, my bro, and me. We both just immediately lose so, even if Peach wins, we'd still get the coins. DK (the CPU set to Easy) beat Peach (the CPU set to Hard)! We weren't even pissed that we lost because it was so surprising and awesome!

Never underestimate the underdog. Especially if it's DK.

Untitled
also p***ed is not a good word to say

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.