Forums

Topic: Positive of the Day

Posts 221 to 240 of 3,112

Spagem

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Went bowling and am now currently chatting with the girl of my dreams on Facebook.

Cool. ^-^ Good luck.

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Banker-Style

New Super Mario Bros 2 isn't that bad.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

RevolverLink

My Wii lens cleaning kit comes today; this could easily morph into my disappointment of the day, however, should it fail to fix my Wii's "derp can't read dual-layered discs anymore derp, no Xenoblade for you" problem.

Also, Kids on the Slope is now one of my favorite anime ever.

Edited on by RevolverLink

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Birdman

Animal Collective is streaming their new album (with freaky videos too) on their site now. This makes me very happy.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

e-love

Birdman wrote:

Animal Collective is streaming their new album (with freaky videos too) on their site now. This makes me very happy.

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Aha - Take on me

These are both so awesome.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

RevolverLink

RevolverLink wrote:

My Wii lens cleaning kit comes today; this could easily morph into my disappointment of the day, however, should it fail to fix my Wii's "derp can't read dual-layered discs anymore derp, no Xenoblade for you" problem.

Yay, it worked, I can play dual-layered discs again (and finally get started on Xenoblade Chronicles)!

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

CanisWolfred

RevolverLink wrote:

RevolverLink wrote:

[/div]

Yay, it worked, I can play dual-layered discs again (and finally get started on Xenoblade Chronicles)!

Good to hear.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

SilverLightning

i got my GCSE results back today every good results including 2 A's

im SilverLightning i was @BlueLightning i changed my name, i was born in a barn in ohio i was put in prison. 19 years later andy dufresne escaped shawshank prison.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3094-8702 | Nintendo Network ID: SilverLightning

EvilRegal

I got an unexpected raise on the limit of one of my credit cards, pretty much insuring that I'll be able to get a Wii U!

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Ryno

Today I will begin a backpacking trip along the coast of Washington in Olympic National Park!

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Hokori

I got 4 StreePasses

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Mieu-Fire

gamestop said in a few months tales of xillia pre-orders will be up as it been confirmed to hit the US in 2013

MANGO

CanisWolfred

I'm finally motivated to get back into drawing, plus I'm sorta nostalgic for a certain part of my life I thought I had given up, and I find an art site associated with that certain part of my life, and I find out it doesn't allow comments, which would be great for someone as self-conscious about their work as I am. Although, I'm not quite sure if I can actually post my own art then, since its Wiki is down for maintenance, and it says it's an archiever on the main page.

It did lead me to find out that DeviantArt lets you disable comments, too, which would probably be the better choice, anyways.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

KAHN

went to the ben/jerry ice cream factory, got a (free) tour : )

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

e-love

I had a random dance party in my bedroom.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Mieu-Fire

me and my friends were skateboarding in the rain and i did a awsome trick cause it was all slipper and wet it was easy to do all kingds of tricks thats why i love to skateboad in the rain

MANGO

RudysaurusRex

I have the confidence to ask a girl I really like to homecoming.

SPREAD THE JOY OF THE GREAT TURTLE
HE IS UPON US AND WILL TAKE US TO THE GREAT WAVE
JOIN THE COURT OF TURTLES AND BE REDEEMED
THE COURT OF TURTLES

3DS Friend Code: 0061-3403-4305 | Nintendo Network ID: AlexTheGrayt | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.