Forums

Topic: Positive of the Day

Posts 2,121 to 2,140 of 3,112

Marks

CanisWolfred wrote:

Marks wrote:

I'm at the British Columbia Parliament Buildings wheeeeee
I'm anticipating tomorrow, wonder how it'll go

Wait, why there? Are you running for Prime Minister?

As much as I want to replace our current Prime Minister with someone more capable...
There's a program I'm in, "Parlement Jeunesse Francophone" (roughly translates to Francophone Youth Parliament) and basically we do an imitation of legislation. So yeah, nothing fancy, but I've been very excited nonetheless. It's a great first experience (even if it's way less formal than an actual legislative process).

Say what now?
If you can do no good, at least do no harm. -Kurt Vonnegut
I'm not really active here anymore. So it goes.

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1418-8196

Jani-Koblaney

Got another dumping of snow.

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

sugarpixel

Hey! Just found out my Grandma

got a dog!

...she's been thinking about this (and looking for one) for a long time now, and she's finally got one!

...I'm probably going to be meeting it soon.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

sugarpixel

Aaw~ I just saw a picture of the dog! It's all white and very fluffy~

I can wait to meet it! I'm hoping we'll go and see it tonight! ...I won't have any time tomorrow since I'm going to the Pokémon Championships...

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

sugarpixel

@GuardianKing ah. I see. Well I like animals a lot.
...I used to have an abnormal fear of dogs when I was little, though... but I think I've gotten over it.

sugarpixel

Heehee! So the dog's name is Max; my Grandma says he's very calm and laid back. This is good, because hyperactive dogs still make me a bit nervous... I can handle nice calm dogs, though.

Mickey

@Gioku Max!
Untitled
So this is what he's been doing all this time! He's been your Grandmother's Dog!... weird, but it's still good to hear he's doing alright.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

CanisWolfred

I finally re-found the anime opening where a guy flies with wings attatched to his comically-censored wee-wee, reads dirty magazines, and angels fire nuclear explosives at his crotch. My day has been made!

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

sugarpixel

OK so I get to meet my Grandma's new dog tomorrow. So I've got that to look forward to!

Magikarp3

Halfway between a positive and a disappointment, but I learned to ride a bike today. I dunno why I never got around to it before, because it's waaaaaay harder to learn when you're not a kid

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

SubBronze

My Wii U came in the post this evening! I won't be able to set it up and check it's 100% working until tomorrow morning (got it used, but its only been used a couple of times), but I highly doubt anything will be wrong with it. I'll only have Nintendoland for a few days, but a friend is coming over this weekend and I'll hopefully have ZombiU, Pikmin 3 and 3D World by then.

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

GuSolarFlare

so... my family stopped fighting before I even figured out what the fight was about because of this my cousin came home today and we finally managed to hunt a Brachydios in MH3U!!!!!!!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

So I'm going to meet my Grandma's new dog today, as some of you might remember. But... she changed his name. Now he's Barry. (Hope you're not too disappointed, @Mickey!)
Apparently, one-syllable names are not the best for dogs, because dogs interpret one-syllable words as commands... so now he's got a two-syllable name. ...I think it sounds a bit silly, but... I'm sure I'll get used to it.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.