Forums

Topic: Positive of the Day

Posts 2,101 to 2,120 of 3,161

CanisWolfred

I got mentioned in a Nintendo Life Article last week. Granted, looking at the context, I'm not sure if it was a good thing or not, but I shall take it as such!

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

I'm Glad the Switch was not a Sandwich Oven!

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

RR529

I was kind of bored since I had nothing new to play on my 3DS, when I remembered that I've only played through three of my Ambassador GBA games (Minish Cap, Metroid Fusion, & Sacred Stones)!

I'm now working my way through Kirby & the Amazing Mirror for the first time (A bit unusual for a Kirby platformer, it's a "Metroidvania").

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

Mickey

I sat down and drew something for the first time in years... which is actually kinda weird since my Dad makes a living off of art (phenomenal artist), and my sisters are all great artists as well. This isn't really something that's kept me up at night, but I'd be lying if I said it didn't bother me every now and then that I'm not following in my Dad's footsteps. Although, he didn't necessarily follow in his Dad's footsteps either, so I'm sure he understands.

Anyway, it turned out a lot better than I thought it would, so that's a little encouraging.

PS: You guys are probably gonna see it in the Nintendolife Artists thread in a day or two.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

sugarpixel

@Mickey that's like... the complete opposite of me, hahaha! Everyone else in my family is a terrible artist; my dad comically so! ...and yet, somehow, I seem to inherited an amazing artist gene...

So, today I found out I apparently have a fan! ...my friend told me that his younger brother loves my YouTube channel, and is pestering his mom to create a YouTube account just so he can subscribe to me, haha! ...my friend also told me his brother's birthday is coming up and his brother wants to do a Q&A with me... lol.

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Nathan_Wv10

@Gioku must be good to have somebody who looks up to you hopefully he is the first of many fans you will acquire over the years!

Nathan_Wv10

Twitter:

mamp

Nursing school 3rd Semester starts this Monday and I just realized that by December I'll be graduating. It was a hard trip mostly due to some serious financial issues but I'm almost there. I'll be able to help people and I'll be able to save lives, I can't wait.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

DreamyViridi

The Zelda Prima guide books came in yesterday and I love them. Just having the treasure chest box in my room gives me special feelings.
The presentation of the books is nigh amazing and the bookmark is a golden metallic plate with the Zelda logo. Heh, sometimes when reading them; I feel like I'm holding a Fire Emblem tome. ^^

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature. Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels / The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by Auracle / My YouTube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

sugarpixel

That's so awesome @DreamyViridi! I hope you cherish those books forever!

Whoa holy crud! So I downloaded all the extra StreetPass Mii Plaza games today, and apparently, in Warrior's Way, this Wentworth guys starts your army out with the number of Miis in your plaza - and I had 1,295 Miis in my plaza! So I already have an army with 1,295 members, holy crap, lol.
So with this game I can finally make use of my over-the-top total of Mii Plaza residents, hahaha.

...not to mention the fact that I got 10 streetpasses today; several of which had armies of 100-600 units, so that increased my total significantly. BRING IT, lol.

Edited on by sugarpixel

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

RetroRider

Mainly had work to do today, but finding out King DeDeDe will be in smash bros. was great to find out. Otherwise not to exciting of a day

RetroRider

Tasuki

Well I figure that 2014 was going to be a big year for me so I started to look for a new place to live. So I did an online search of apartments in my area and found three I really like. Well I went to the one at the top of my list to check it out and I totally fell in love with the place. Not only that but I can totally afford it where it wont leave me with nothing after I pay the months rent. To make it better they have opening at the end of February which will give me enough time to get everything in order to move.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

sugarpixel

I managed to keep the Kirby Wiki from exploding today! ...the main admin was out today, so he left me in charge of the wiki because Kirby: Triple Deluxe released in Japan today... man was it crazy! So there were a few users I basically had to follow around cleaning up their edits, and, on top of everything some guy came in and started vandalizing a bunch of pages... but the wiki came out intact so I think I did a good job.

KingDunsparce

Gioku wrote:

I managed to keep the Kirby Wiki from exploding today! ...the main admin was out today, so he left me in charge of the wiki because Kirby: Triple Deluxe released in Japan today... man was it crazy! So there were a few users I basically had to follow around cleaning up their edits, and, on top of everything some guy came in and started vandalizing a bunch of pages... but the wiki came out intact so I think I did a good job.

Aw, you should have told me so that I could come and mess up everything throughout the day!

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

GuSolarFlare

still don't know when classes will start this year in college, but it won't be too soon!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

RR529

Just pulled off that trick in Yoshi's Island where you can kill the boss of the third castle without having to fight it!

(Though, being my first time playing the game, I'm kinda regretting not fighting it, since the boss fights thus far have been unique, if nothing else)

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

Drawdler

So this one is very personal for me and maybe a bit TMI-ish, but for the past couple of weeks ever since finding out about sexual/romantic orientations I've been confused about what romanticism I could really identify with. Going between aromantic and greyromantic/lithromantic- the former doesn't quite fit me and the latter doesn't feel quite right- though I know I'm definetly not a romantic. But I looked into it more today and I realised... I'm just me and I don't need labels, I know I don't want a relationship and that's really the point of telling people about these labels, and whatever I feel doesn't nessicarily need to identify with anything 100% or need any name. (✿◠‿◠) I don't have much romantic experience yet, and I can always change my label later anyway, so there's really no point stressing over it- if I reach a conclusion, great, but if not then I still understand myself on this. This is something I "knew" all along, but I just accepted it today and decided not to choose a label for now, and I feel much better about the whole thing now.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Kyloctopus

My package has came from winning the Nintendo Minute game of the year sweepstakes.
I won

• 10 A Link Between Worlds Chests, all wrapped as if they were McDonalds Toys
  • 1 Luigi Holiday Mug
  • 1 Bowser Christmas Ornament.
    0:28 0:43

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics, Birthday_Boy
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic