Forums

Topic: Positive of the Day

Posts 2,061 to 2,080 of 3,112

TsunamiSensei

I got a new copy of Xenoblade. Let me say that again. I GOT A NEW COPY OF XENOBLADE!!!

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

sugarpixel

OK so I didn't get the 2DS I wanted for Christmas...
...BUT!
After going on about how I was GOING TO BUY ONE MYSELF (I really want to play games with my little sister), I found out that my (really super awesome) Uncle is going to send my little sister a BRAND NEW 3DS pretty soon!
I'm over the moon!

Not only do I finally get to play multiplayer games with my sister, but I get to save the $95 I got for something else! It's a win-win! I'm positively giddy!

oh... and, uh... Left 4 Dead II is available for free on Steam today, so... that's pretty good too.

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

RR529

While I didn't get A Link Between Worlds like I wanted, in a surprise turn of events, I got two games from my grandfather (Red Dead Redemption & Dead Island).

Getting games from someone outside of my immediate family (as in, who I live with) is extremely rare, which makes it all the more special (I think the last time was when one of my uncles gave me Lord of the Rings: the Two Towers, during the PS2 era).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Captain_Toad

Pokemon Y, Project X Zone Angry Bird Star Wars, 3DS memory card expanded by 8 times, and a buncha new clothes. Pretty sweet christmas.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

OptometristLime

The-Wind-Pikpik wrote:

I got a new copy of Xenoblade. Let me say that again. I GOT A NEW COPY OF XENOBLADE!!!

We have a winner, enjoy!

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

Intrepid

This was technically on Christmas eve, but I finally got Dotty's Pic in Animal Crossing. Dotty is my favorite character, and I was trying since the game was released to get it.

As for Christmas, I got a Black 3DS XL, LoZ:ALBW, and Mario Party Island Tour. I also got $40 in Wii points cards yesterday. After the online issue is sorted out, I can hopefully enjoy my new games.

GuSolarFlare

I found a suspicious PC program that allows me to use my PC as a hotspot now I have my house's wi-fi on my room instead of having to go to the corridor!(though my PC's wireless adapter has to remain there)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

ThePirateCaptain

I was finally able to do a system transfer to my new 3DS XL, now to take advantage of those sales!

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Mickey

I know, I know. I'm supposed to be gone right now, and I'm aware that this is my third post that I've made after "leaving", but this post relates to something that's very near-and-dear to my heart and I'd like to share this with you all.

I SAW SPENCER EZELL!!!

Okay, let me explain.

I went to Church earlier this evening and it was having a big "Sing-Song Spectacular" (whatever you'd call that sort of thing) where people would sign up and do a special song related to Christmas (because it's still that time of year) and The Bible (because duh). One of the people who signed up was Spencer Ezell.
Untitled
Now, for those of you who aren't in the know, Spencer Ezell IS THE MUSIC OF CHRISTMAS.

... Okay, okay. Here's how I actually know him from a post I made in May:

ust remembered. Next Sunday, Spencer Ezell will be doing my church's special music next Sunday. I'm ecstatic! Let me explain: one Sunday, I noticed there was a face on the little church pamphlet thingie, with bold letters saying something along the lines of "Spencer Ezell, Music of Christmas" so naturally I had to make a joke about it on the way home. I joked that he was some sort of douche who went around saying "I'm Spencer Ezell and I'm gonna be the music of Christmas."

Anywho: I got to hear (and SEE) Spencer Ezell sing with his angelic voice just about an hour ago at the time I'm writing this! Later, after that same service, Spencer Ezell was at the balcony and... I still can't believe I did this but... Well, I walked up to him and...

I SHOOK HANDS WITH SPENCER EZELL

The man who, in this dark world of fear and uncertainty, stood up and bravely claimed the title of "The Music of Christmas" for himself, actually took time out of his day to shake hands with ME!

Of course he was the nicest guy about the whole thing. I was like "Excuse me? I'd just like to say I loved your singing today." and he says "Thank You"! I know! So I say "No, thank YOU."

And that was it.

I will remember today for the rest of my LIFE!!!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Captain_Toad

@Dark-Luigi Awesome! Did your mom get enough money?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Rezalack

I just found what I thought to be some long lost things.. I was digging through a box of old DVD's and I found an old PS2 that I didn't even know I had and "Bomberman 64: The Second Attack" with it's box and manual/papers in near mint condition. I looked it up on ebay and apparently it's selling for $200-ish. That's crazy.. I plan on keeping it though. Just nice to know that I still have one of my games that I thought I lost or sold long ago. It doesn't hurt that it's actually somewhat valuable.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

Mickey

So yesterday was the first day of Karate for the year and... Nobody showed up. At least, not for my class (the advanced class is always moderately populated). Which means I got to go through my entire new curriculum alone, with my teacher.

The positive? It was the really fun, nice guy teacher that I could conceivably hang out with outside of Karate without it getting awkward!

He asked all the questions I didn't have the answers for, like: "How was your Christmas/New Year?" and "What did you get for Christmas?"...

... Okay, so it's kind of a "Cool Kid is asking ME about something!?" sort of thing. Either way, I managed to answer most of the questions (I mentioned Super Mario 3D World and he said HE'D HEARD OF THAT GAME! Nintendo's marketing actually worked on a guy!) and I'm glad I had him as a teacher.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.