Forums

Topic: Positive of the Day

Posts 2,001 to 2,020 of 3,112

Mickey

@Gioku Yeah, while it's not exactly 'high art' (that title goes to Henry Hugglemonster, but I digress), I still enjoy it.

It's shows like Sofia The First, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Season 4-Onward, and Henry Hugglemonster (especially Henry Hugglemonster), that make Disney Junior my favorite Disney Channel out of the three that are currently on.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

GuSolarFlare

I didn't watch the VGX thing yesterday.... good thing I didn't waste 3 hours of sleep....
and started playing Paper Mario Sticker Star again, it's better than I remember....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku the only world I didn't like much was world 3 it dragged too long, they could have put more things on the last world instead.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Mickey

Just watched Monsters U! It was great fun, it defied all of my preconceptions, and just overall surprised me. If you got that reference, I love you.

@Gioku Man, Phineas and Ferb is/was (I stopped watching it regularly awhile ago) awesome! Glad we have that in common as well!

The Mousekeloggery

Spectator

Saw Hunger games Catching Fire, it was pretty good.

Spectator

Mickey

Just had a friendship officially rekindled. Honestly, this took way too long to happen. I initially planned on saying something like "it's been a long while so I assume our heads have cooled significantly since we last talked" but, whenever I tried to do so, the post ended up being too long.

In a way, I'm glad it ended up the way it did, but it'd be dishonest of me if I didn't mention that my conscience would feel a lot better if I didn't need him to start bad-mouthing me again before I actually said sorry. It just looks like I was saying sorry so he'd shut up... Though, I'd be lying if I said that wasn't also on my mind (next to apologizing to my friend). Either way, I'm glad we're friends again.

BY THE WAY, this was a post about Me and @Austroid if you couldn't already tell.

The Mousekeloggery

Fikachu

Mickey wrote:

Just had a friendship officially rekindled. Honestly, this took way too long to happen. I initially planned on saying something like "it's been a long while so I assume our heads have cooled significantly since we last talked" but, whenever I tried to do so, the post ended up being too long.

In a way, I'm glad it ended up the way it did, but it'd be dishonest of me if I didn't mention that my conscience would feel a lot better if I didn't need him to start bad-mouthing me again before I actually said sorry. It just looks like I was saying sorry so he'd shut up... Though, I'd be lying if I said that wasn't also on my mind (next to apologizing to my friend). Either way, I'm glad we're friends again.

BY THE WAY, this was a post about Me and @Austroid if you couldn't already tell.

How long did it take for this friendship to rekindle?

[url=http://www.mybannermaker.com][/url]

Mickey

@Fikachu I dunno... Like, a month or two. That may not sound too bad, but believe me: The "breakup" fight was horrific.

The Mousekeloggery

sugarpixel

@Mickey: I ended up rekindling my friendship with the girl I like earlier this year! ...that one was weird, too, because we basically just... stopped talking, like, out of the blue... and that lasted several months until school started again... and then I ended up talking to her again and everything was fine, and everything is still fine now! We're very good friends now, and it makes me so happy!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Mickey

@Gioku That's wonderful news! I'm happy for you and "the girl you like"! Me personally, in real-life, I can't say goodbye without apologizing for doing something they could have misinterpreted. XD

The Mousekeloggery

mamp

I passed my second semester of Nurising school. Second semester is the hardest of all semesters and it's usually when most people fail out of the program. It was hard and it was mentally, physically, and emotionally stressful. It was sad though because one of my friends didn't make it. It sucks because the program makes us be around each other for so long that we become like a second family to each other and it's sad that we're going to be split up. Just one more year and I'll have my career in nursing ready and I'll be able to help save lives

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

CanisWolfred

GuardianKing wrote:

So my Tumblr just reached its one year anniversary... Huh...

Just out of curiousity, how many followers do you have? I was just wondering since you seem to have the most well-organized Tumblr I've ever seen.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

ThePirateCaptain

I saw Frozen the other night and I was pleasantly surprised with how much I enjoyed it.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.