Forums

Topic: Positive of the Day

Posts 1,921 to 1,940 of 3,204

Auracle

While hunting for the elusive hidden ability Espurr I mentioned in the disappointment thread, I found a shiny Abra. Totally worth it.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Marks

CanisWolfred wrote:

Also went to the theater at 10 and saw Ender's Game. It was almost everything I wanted it to be.

That's nice to hear! Did you read the book too?
I was thinking whether I should watch it or not. I'm a big Ender's Game fan but I didn't want to waste my time if it was a bad movie.

Say what now?
If you can do no good, at least do no harm. -Kurt Vonnegut
I'm not really active here anymore. So it goes.

CanisWolfred

Marks wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Also went to the theater at 10 and saw Ender's Game. It was almost everything I wanted it to be.

That's nice to hear! Did you read the book too?
I was thinking whether I should watch it or not. I'm a big Ender's Game fan but I didn't want to waste my time if it was a bad movie.

Yes. It's not entrirely faithful (seeing as most of the book took place in Ender's head, and but you can't do that in a movie) and it doesn't quite cover everything in the book (Peter and Valentine's subplot is completely absent), but for an adaption, it was a pretty good movie, and the best anyone could've asked for.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

Big_Boy_Chubs

Just bought some sexy blue tropical/ red checkerboard vans, RVCA socks, and some California Republic socks.

____________________________________________________________________________________

LIFE WEIRDNESS: My entire life, I thought I was ugly. Nobody ever told me I was attractive (even though I'm only 13, so I guess it didn't matter much). This is the first year of my life girls are starting to like me..... (on friday a pretty girl I hardly know told me she loved me, then she hugged me ). Now people are asking if I plan on being a model when I'm older. Life is weird like that...

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

Gioku

Got a brand new mouse today! That nano-receiver for the old one I said I fixed? It died completely...
But my new mouse is really fancy! It's so sleek... so quiet... so comfortable... I thought my old mouse was cool, because it had a colorless laser and had a tiny receiver... but this new one is so great!
...it's not at all weird to get so worked up over a new computer mouse, right...?

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

RR529

I went to our Church Thanksgiving dinner tonight!

It was nice hanging with good people, and eating good food (man that ham was good)

Currently Playing: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS

Recently Beat: Lost Planet: Extreme Condition, Metal Gear Rising, Zone of the Enders HD Collection

Mickey

The new Nintendo Direct releases on my Birthday!

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

thursday is my last college day for the year, meaning I'll enter vacations early thanks to being a great student! more free time to play some tennins(maybe, since I'll be moving early december I doubt I'll be able to play) and countless videogame and anime hours!(granted)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GamecubeMan

Best Tuesday Ever. It turns out that a really good friend of mine knows the girl I like! So they were talking about me and the girl I like told my friend that Im really sweet, talking to me makes her day and she really had never really thought about giving me a chance or not. I just cant get over this! This is awesome!

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah, it is happening now. GC 4.0 will be released in 2020.
My Bio by True_Hero
My Soundcloud

Twitter:

Mickey

My Dad gave me a shirt. It looks like what Freddie Mercury would wear on a modest day... Which is AWESOME.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

I BEAT CEADEUS IN MH3U!!! yeah!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Fikachu

I got a 20/20 on my final quiz for online Art History class

[url=http://www.mybannermaker.com][/url]

Jaz007

I bought the new Linkin Park album "Recharge."

Jaz007

GamecubeMan

I asked the girl I like to go see Star Wars Episode Vll (shes a big fan of star wars) with me and she said yes! I dont know if this counts as a date but still this is awesome!

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah, it is happening now. GC 4.0 will be released in 2020.
My Bio by True_Hero
My Soundcloud

Twitter:

Magikarp3

GamecubeMan wrote:

I asked the girl I like to go see Star Wars Episode Vll (shes a big fan of star wars) with me and she said yes! I dont know if this counts as a date but still this is awesome!

Congrats, GCM!

But aren't there still two years until that movie's release?

Edited on by Magikarp3

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

Captain_Toad

Well I'm not at full strength yet but my sickness is going away.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.
My Youtube
Youtuber/countdown maker Named Tree's Apprentice Forced to close down internet life (and maybe youtube account) due to unfair Parents! [url=https://www.go...

Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

CanisWolfred

Wait...you asked her to go see a movie with you that's not coming out for 2 years? Is she even going to remember saying yes to that by then?

Anyways, I got my disability hearing over with today. I won't know the results until January, but at least I won't have to dread it anymore.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

Tasuki

Well, I went to work today and apparently the incident I was involved in on Monday end up becoming a joke around the workplace now. So in the end everything worked out it seems.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic