General Discussion Forum

Topic: Positive of the Day

Showing 1,921 to 1,940 of 2,836

AuthorMessage

RR529

1,921. Posted:

Digging through a closet full of my old toys, and amongst other things, found a bunch of my old Yu-Gi-Oh! cards, including my personally built "dragon deck".

It was a bit nostalgic thumbing through them, although now I know why I never won. I had a bunch of ultra powerful monsters (3 Blue Eyes White Dragon, 3 Red Eyes Black Dragon, Red Eyes Darkness Dragon, and a few more), but because I filled my deck up with them & not many lower ranked monsters, I had no way to play them, lol (a shame too, because I certainly had enough lower ranked monster cards to build a well rounded deck, if I wasn't so obsessed with the powerful ones).

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,922. Posted:

Went to go see Thor: The Dark World today! It was awesome, as expected! So awesome, in fact, that it is my new favorite of the MARVEL movies. :)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

1,923. Posted:

While hunting for the elusive hidden ability Espurr I mentioned in the disappointment thread, I found a shiny Abra. Totally worth it. ;)

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

Marks

1,924. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Also went to the theater at 10 and saw Ender's Game. It was almost everything I wanted it to be.

That's nice to hear! Did you read the book too?
I was thinking whether I should watch it or not. I'm a big Ender's Game fan but I didn't want to waste my time if it was a bad movie.

Say what now?
If you can do no good, at least do no harm. -Kurt Vonnegut
My Freerice

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1418-8196

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,925. Posted:

Marks wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Also went to the theater at 10 and saw Ender's Game. It was almost everything I wanted it to be.

That's nice to hear! Did you read the book too?
I was thinking whether I should watch it or not. I'm a big Ender's Game fan but I didn't want to waste my time if it was a bad movie.

Yes. It's not entrirely faithful (seeing as most of the book took place in Ender's head, and but you can't do that in a movie) and it doesn't quite cover everything in the book (Peter and Valentine's subplot is completely absent), but for an adaption, it was a pretty good movie, and the best anyone could've asked for.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Big_Boy_Chubs

1,926. Posted:

Just bought some sexy blue tropical/ red checkerboard vans, RVCA socks, and some California Republic socks.

____________________________________________________________________________________

LIFE WEIRDNESS: My entire life, I thought I was ugly. Nobody ever told me I was attractive (even though I'm only 13, so I guess it didn't matter much). This is the first year of my life girls are starting to like me..... (on friday a pretty girl I hardly know told me she loved me, then she hugged me :P ). Now people are asking if I plan on being a model when I'm older. Life is weird like that...

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,927. Posted:

Got a brand new mouse today! That nano-receiver for the old one I said I fixed? It died completely... :(
But my new mouse is really fancy! It's so sleek... so quiet... so comfortable... I thought my old mouse was cool, because it had a colorless laser and had a tiny receiver... but this new one is so great!
...it's not at all weird to get so worked up over a new computer mouse, right...? :P

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

RR529

1,928. Posted:

I went to our Church Thanksgiving dinner tonight!

It was nice hanging with good people, and eating good food :) (man that ham was good)

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

1,929. Posted:

I got Guild Wars 2 and found these:

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,930. Posted:

The new Nintendo Direct releases on my Birthday!

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

1,931. Posted:

thursday is my last college day for the year, meaning I'll enter vacations early thanks to being a great student! more free time to play some tennins(maybe, since I'll be moving early december I doubt I'll be able to play) and countless videogame and anime hours!(granted)

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

1,932. Posted:

Best Tuesday Ever. It turns out that a really good friend of mine knows the girl I like! So they were talking about me and the girl I like told my friend that Im really sweet, talking to me makes her day and she really had never really thought about giving me a chance or not. I just cant get over this! This is awesome! :D

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter: jazzygcnman

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,933. Posted:

My Dad gave me a shirt. It looks like what Freddie Mercury would wear on a modest day... Which is AWESOME.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

1,934. Posted:

I BEAT CEADEUS IN MH3U!!! yeah!

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Fikachu

1,935. Posted:

I got a 20/20 on my final quiz for online Art History class

[url=http://www.mybannermaker.com][/url]

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

1,936. Posted:

I bought the new Linkin Park album "Recharge."

Currently playing: Torchlight 2 , Rune Factory 4, Dust: An Elysian Trail, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night and Uncharted 3.

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,937. Posted:

Got a birthday card from my Grandpa in the mail today; it had a check for $35.00 inside! Thanks, Grandpa! :D

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

1,938. Posted:

I asked the girl I like to go see Star Wars Episode Vll (shes a big fan of star wars) with me and she said yes! I dont know if this counts as a date but still this is awesome! :D

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter: jazzygcnman

AuthorMessage

Magikarp3

1,939. Posted:

GamecubeMan wrote:

I asked the girl I like to go see Star Wars Episode Vll (shes a big fan of star wars) with me and she said yes! I dont know if this counts as a date but still this is awesome! :D

Congrats, GCM!

But aren't there still two years until that movie's release?

Edited on by Magikarp3

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

1,940. Posted:

Well I'm not at full strength yet but my sickness is going away.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Remember N64 Turoks? Want it on VC?
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Bad day? listen to this.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4