Forums

Topic: Positive of the Day

Posts 1,881 to 1,900 of 3,112

Fikachu

I forgot to mention this yesterday but I beat Dark Void

[url=http://www.mybannermaker.com][/url]

DreamyViridi

I normally can't stand group work in University but it's all going very well so far. Everything's fairly organised and working out. Hoping it stays that way for the next 5 weeks.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

RR529

Had to do something in the basement, and found a lunchbox full of my old Pokémon cards!

Brings back memories, that's for sure. Totally forgot Vulpix & Duodo existed, lol.

Some of my more interesting finds:

• Lt. Surge's Voltorb
  • Holographic Poliwrath
  • Japanese Holographic Brock's Onyx (whole card is holographic, instead of just the image)
  • Gold plated Mewtwo card, that I believe was part of some Burger King promotion (I still have the Pokéball in came in somewhere, too).

I know that's not nearly all I had, though.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Tasuki

While cleaning out my storage shed I found among all my NES boxes the box to Chip N Dale's Rescue Rangers 2. I knew I had the cartridge but I totally forgot I had the box heck I dont even remember buying the game in the box but apparently I did. It's nice cause the box is in perfect condition it even has the original plastic wrap around the box accept around the top of the box. Which means my copy of Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers 2 is now CIB and worth alot more.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Kinsale

I bought a copy of Shaq Fu!
Also, I beat my friend in a pokemon battle, and out of all my friends I consider him to be the best at pokemon. I guess that this time I am doing something right with my team.

Who are you running from? (?_?)/
someday there will be a cactus pokemon, that is actually good.
(O vvv O)/ add me if you want to play KI:U, or ACNL, OR Pokemon
I make a lot of typos, so expect many of my posts to be edited

3DS Friend Code: 3866-8031-2017

Captain_Toad

Kinsale wrote:

I bought a copy of Shaq Fu!

That's good news?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Jani-Koblaney

We got quite a bit of snow last night!

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

GuSolarFlare

free day for me, being the final tests weeks(2weeks) and all, the days without any test, the students can stay home!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Snagrio

I'm recovering from my illness a lot quicker then I thought.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

GuSolarFlare

@WingedSnagret that's great! hope you recover quickly being sick is really bad!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Captain_Toad

So I've talked with my teacher about my testing problems and after some improvemts with my testing score and I've got while before the next test, things should go more smoothly.
And one streetpass buddy I've been talking to has told me today about some several Streetpass hotspots I need to go to and I told him some of my streetpass hotspots. I just love streetpass!

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

sugarpixel

My nano receiver for my wireless mouse fell apart today; the little chip inside came out and everything - but I managed to put it back together (very carefully), and it's working OK now! Yay!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Auracle

My little sister got 1st place at my church's Pinewood Derby with her car.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

GamecubeMan

Kinda of a neutral if anything but the girl doesnt like my friend anymore. So yeah, I dont know if I can say if there is still hope but still, Im glad I dont have to see them being all relationshipy and what not.....

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

New_3DaSh_XL

I got invited a few days ago to come over to one of my friend's houses today. Being homeschooled my entire life, there is no time in my memory that this has really happened before. I'm nervous but also excited.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

KiDasharus wrote:

I got invited a few days ago to come over to one of my friend's houses today. Being homeschooled my entire life, there is no time in my memory that this has really happened before. I'm nervous but also excited.

Just act as you normally would with your friends, and be polite, you'll have nothing to worry about. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.