General Discussion Forum

Topic: Positive of the Day

Showing 1,861 to 1,880 of 2,764

AuthorMessage

silo2142

1,861. Posted:

im thankful that I checked a package with a totoro t-shirt I got for my sister, it had a ad for a "adult website" and tissues in it.

Currently playing: Mario and Luigi DT, Project X Zone, Pokémon Black 2, Pikmin

Favorite Game: Fire Emblem Awakening

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

1,862. Posted:

playing the legend of zelda ww and discovering new things

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

1,863. Posted:

I.. I witnessed...

so beautiful...

Edited on by iwanttodie

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,864. Posted:

Today, well now yesterday, was a fantastic day! Went on a date and on that date we met the guy who came in second at the yugioh nationals!! WCsomething tournament, idk. He was actually really really cool. We both battle him in pokemon, I almost won! Haha, we talked to him for about an hour. After that we just sat around and cuddled and talked outside a bookstore for sometime. Then pokemon when I got home. Yup. Really nice day.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

1,865. Posted:

Wait... You cuddled with the yugioh guy?

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,866. Posted:

Morpheel wrote:

Wait... You cuddled with the yugioh guy?

Untitled
What you been doing, @Retro_on_theGo? :P

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,867. Posted:

Lmao! No not the Yugioh guy! :P With my girlfriend.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,868. Posted:

NOT_Shadowing wrote:

I.. I witnessed...

so beautiful...

First thought Wow, You saw a bunch of Ninjas do backflips?
After Watching Video oh, Orchestra, that's cool too.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,869. Posted:

@Retro_on_theGo: Don't worry, I was just pulling your leg. :P
Untitled

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,870. Posted:

Hahaha it's cool, that gave me a good laugh.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

1,871. Posted:

Finished Fire Emblem Awakening(not counting paralogues and on Normal/Classic) going to start it on hard now, great game! normally turn based games without multiplayer focus are unbearable for me to play more than once but this one got me anxious! :D

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars
running away from reality is betraying yourself and those who care about you

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,872. Posted:

Alright. Well. Awhile ago, in the disappointment thread (as some of you may have read), I stated that I was done with "love" and "relationships"... unless, that is, if one played itself into my hands. So guess what? The girl I like told me today that she's having trouble with her boyfriend, and that they might not get through it... she then tells me that she'll "probably be single by Christmas"... now, I'll be very skeptical in my reasoning at this point, but I believe that was some sort of hint... why else would she tell me that, especially knowing that I've wanted to go out with her before... and now we know each other a whole lot better... so tentatively, it seems like this could go some place! ...I'm gonna wait it out for now, but things seem to be looking up~ ;)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

1,873. Posted:

@Gioku just remember to not get reckless and don't keep your expectations too high. don't take action until it's all over between the girl you like and her boyfriend. I hope things work out for you! good luck dude!
Untitled

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,874. Posted:

Atta boy @Gioku! Don't get your hopes too high, but don't give up hope either. Trust me when I say just believe. If my relationship (and Pokemon) has taught me anything, it's have faith. And frogs are awesome.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

1,875. Posted:

@Gikou Yes yes that's right,
Untitled
always believe~
And watch out for rebounds. u_u

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter: Emeralds110

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,876. Posted:

Untitled
Did someone say rebound? :P

Anyway, thanks guys! I'll be taking it slow... and just sitting on the proverbial sideline for now... just waiting things out...

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,877. Posted:

I've gotten back into writing again! :D And unlike the first time I'm making my own original story instead of goofy fanfictions, so it's new territory for me.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Big_Boy_Chubs

1,878. Posted:

LIfe is really confusing. ANOTHER girl has made her feelings for me clear. Five in Three months, one being my ex. I have feelings for two of them, and now i'll list the bad things about dating one or the other
1. One is my ex. I've finally become friends with her again, and i'm worried she'll hurt me again. ( last time i fell apart when it ended )
2. One is my greatest friends ex. I risk losing his friendship if i date her.
I know it's the positive of the day thread, and it is kind of positive. This many girls have never liked me before.

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

1,879. Posted:

Big_Boy_Chubs wrote:

LIfe is really confusing. ANOTHER girl has made her feelings for me clear. Five in Three months, one being my ex. I have feelings for two of them, and now i'll list the bad things about dating one or the other
1. One is my ex. I've finally become friends with her again, and i'm worried she'll hurt me again. ( last time i fell apart when it ended )
2. One is my greatest friends ex. I risk losing his friendship if i date her.
I know it's the positive of the day thread, and it is kind of positive. This many girls have never liked me before.

man, that's how every Harem anime/maga starts(2 girls, one guy) soon you'll be sorrounde by more and more girls until you're sick of them and start liking the only girl that shows no interest for you! :p

now for my positive of the day: I'm on a streak of perfect grades in tests(5 in a row and still counting) I guess computer engineering was made for me!

I'm unstoppable lately! B-)

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

1,880. Posted:

Took part in a local hunted house and scared many kids, it was music to my ears!

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror