Forums

Topic: Positive of the Day

Posts 1,861 to 1,880 of 3,112

sugarpixel

Untitled
Did someone say rebound?

Anyway, thanks guys! I'll be taking it slow... and just sitting on the proverbial sideline for now... just waiting things out...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Snagrio

I've gotten back into writing again! And unlike the first time I'm making my own original story instead of goofy fanfictions, so it's new territory for me.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Big_Boy_Chubs

LIfe is really confusing. ANOTHER girl has made her feelings for me clear. Five in Three months, one being my ex. I have feelings for two of them, and now i'll list the bad things about dating one or the other
1. One is my ex. I've finally become friends with her again, and i'm worried she'll hurt me again. ( last time i fell apart when it ended )
2. One is my greatest friends ex. I risk losing his friendship if i date her.
I know it's the positive of the day thread, and it is kind of positive. This many girls have never liked me before.

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

GuSolarFlare

Big_Boy_Chubs wrote:

LIfe is really confusing. ANOTHER girl has made her feelings for me clear. Five in Three months, one being my ex. I have feelings for two of them, and now i'll list the bad things about dating one or the other
1. One is my ex. I've finally become friends with her again, and i'm worried she'll hurt me again. ( last time i fell apart when it ended )
2. One is my greatest friends ex. I risk losing his friendship if i date her.
I know it's the positive of the day thread, and it is kind of positive. This many girls have never liked me before.

man, that's how every Harem anime/maga starts(2 girls, one guy) soon you'll be sorrounde by more and more girls until you're sick of them and start liking the only girl that shows no interest for you!

now for my positive of the day: I'm on a streak of perfect grades in tests(5 in a row and still counting) I guess computer engineering was made for me!

I'm unstoppable lately!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

positive of today number 2
the final tests start tomorrow so I'll be coming home early everyday until the last one(when all the classes are over and I finnaly get some rest)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@CanisWolfred Shaman King was one of my favorites! the start is a little slow but it still is awesome!

my Backloggery

Captain_Toad

@CanisWolfred Heh, I remember playing the GBA version of that game. The one with the castlevania.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

GuSolarFlare

@mariobro4 there's a game too!?! I need to get it somehow!

my Backloggery

CanisWolfred

@Gus I rewatched it recently and honestly loved the show from the onset. Its a surprisingly underrated shounen anime. The manga's good, too.

mariobro4 wrote:

@CanisWolfred Heh, I remember playing the GBA version of that game. The one with the castlevania.

I recall it having a surprisingly decent GBA game, yeah. Not sure which one that was, though. I remember recommending the wrong game once, boy was he unhappy.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

CanisWolfred

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

@CanisWolfred Was that guy me? I remember not ending up enjoying a shaman king game you said was good once. Lol, it wasn't that bad though! I loved the anime so it was fun to have a game of it. I really want an anime that follows the manga more ala Brotherhood.

Maybe. I kinda recall talking to someone on vc-forums, though. Maybe I did that twice? Or maybe my memory's bad.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

mamp

Met up with some friends I have not seen in a while went to the creepycrawl so many costumes LOL first time I go bar hopping too

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Snagrio

Due to bad weather, trick-or-treating was pushed back to today's afternoon, and my mom had bought a huge box of various candy and other snacks. Well not too many people came by, so now I have enough candy to last a week!

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Arianabtd

GIRLS GENERATION.
They won the YTMA's Best video of the year. I'm so proud of them .

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.