General Discussion Forum

Topic: Positive of the Day

Showing 1,801 to 1,820 of 2,478

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,801. Posted:

@GuardianKing: That's "ad ignoratium", "non sequitir", and "bandwagon fallacy" all working together... like I've said before: if everyone could read that, everything would be so much more pleasant... but alas, I can only hope... :$

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends
Yes, I am a brony. And proud of it. Get over it. :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Kirby: Triple Deluxe, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Captain_Bagel

1,802. Posted:

Guys, this is POSITIVE of the day. We should be happy and getting along and all that!
So here's something positive for today.
Untitled

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
My Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Keithmc
My alt account: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/keithmc2
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

AuthorMessage

MickeyTheGreat

1,803. Posted:

One last time: YOU WERE RIGHT AND I WAS WRONG! And I hope we're still friends after all of this. :(

@GuardianKing I deserved all of that and I thank you for the tough love.

Edited on by Unca_Lz

Formerly MickMick and Mickey. Now I'm MickeyTheGreat again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

If I haven't posted in awhile, it's probably because I'm with friends.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

1,804. Posted:

And this is where it stops guys. Let's stick to posting positives in our lives.

Like duckies, kittens and puppies.

Edited on by Unca_Lz

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

RR529

1,805. Posted:

Tomorrow is my dad's birthday, and since I don't have the money to get him anything, I'm going to surprise him by setting up all the Halloween decorations tonight, while he sleeps. (these past few years, he always seems a little bit disappointed that we haven't been decorating until last minute, so I figured he'd like it if I got an early jump)

Currently Playing:

Red Dead Redemption (360)

Smashatar of the week: Charizard firing it up!

AuthorMessage

PrincessSugoi

1,806. Posted:

^That's actually really thoughtful. :)

Positive of the day: I got my new phone in the mail (Samsung Galaxy 2). Now just gotta wait til Friday to turn it on. lol

Current playlist: Weapon Shop de Omasse, Senran Kagura Burst, Hatsune Miku Project Diva F
Waiting to play: Ace Attorney 5, Rune Factory 4, Kirby: Triple Deluxe, Disney Magical World, Siesta Fiesta

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

AuthorMessage

MickeyTheGreat

1,807. Posted:

Three FOUR positives!

1. I learned the truth about something while I was still in an impressionable age.

2. I managed to work up the courage to apologize to my friend about avoiding her. She actually said that it was fine, but I corrected her and said "No. It was terrible. Bad." This is gonna come across as fairly unbelievable, but I'm fine with other opinions and I can accept them. But if your reaction to hearing about someone avoiding you is "Pfft, naw, it's fine. :)" I'm sorry, but you're simply too nice and you need to be told that being flat-out avoided is much worse than you think it is before you find out the hard way. So back to the positive: I'm gonna give her the whole story on Monday. Yay! Honesty among friends!

3. I watched Who Framed Roger Rabbit recently! It was awesome and it ties Fantasia as my favorite movie of all-time!

4. Me and my family are going to New York on the 18th! WOO!

Edited on by MickeyTheGreat

The Mousekeloggery

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,808. Posted:

Positive of the day? The positive of the day thread is positive again. :)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends
Yes, I am a brony. And proud of it. Get over it. :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Kirby: Triple Deluxe, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

GuSilverFlame

1,809. Posted:

I met again with her today!!! I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's a weird feeling, I saw her from afar and didn't even see her face but my heart started racing, and it was really her...

Kirby 20th anniversary Remix
Kirby is coming to the 3DS!!!!!!!
my Backloggery
the Chit-Chat Crew!
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars
visit Nintendo Friends it's a cool place
Row Row, Fight the Power!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

GuSilverFlame

1,810. Posted:

POSITIVE No.2
the grades for my group's robot report got a perfect score!!!!!
now the only subjects I'm risking myself with the robots are the ones I can relax even if I lose 30% of the grades!!!!!

SWEET SATISFACTION!!!!!

HELL YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (T▽T)

Kirby 20th anniversary Remix
Kirby is coming to the 3DS!!!!!!!
my Backloggery
the Chit-Chat Crew!
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars
visit Nintendo Friends it's a cool place
Row Row, Fight the Power!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

DashChargedShot

1,811. Posted:

My academic challenge team won our first match today!

It airs on TV on December 14th though :/

8 Bit Forward, a new forum with articles and review along with (duh!) a fun and friendly community of people!

My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi.

deviantART Profile

Yo dawg

"Yes, people can often be so blinded by their own motivations that they lose sight of the damage they do."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,812. Posted:

I think I have helped spawn a new 3DS owner. There was a guest pastor at my church, and he brought one of his sons along who's a few years younger then me (they're from Canada actually), and after the service he watched me play Mario Kart 7 and expressed quite an interest. Accordingly I answered all his questions about the system and showed off some other games like Fire Emblem: Awakening and Kid Icarus: Uprising while directing him to Nintendo's website. By the end he was already pondering getting his own system. How satisfying to further spread the Nintendo handheld empire. >:3

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

PrincessSugoi

1,813. Posted:

Two positives yesterday: Best Buy was having a special on all Samsung Galaxy phones so I got a S3 for free since I was due for an upgrade (My mom kept the one that came in the mail). Also got a cute new outfit. <3

Today's positive: Food truck festival! ^_^ Hope that crepe truck that here last year returns, ridiculously long wait in line but it was completely worth it. It'll be the first thing I line up for this time though lol.

Current playlist: Weapon Shop de Omasse, Senran Kagura Burst, Hatsune Miku Project Diva F
Waiting to play: Ace Attorney 5, Rune Factory 4, Kirby: Triple Deluxe, Disney Magical World, Siesta Fiesta

AuthorMessage

Konata

1,814. Posted:

Woke up early today even though I still have to go to church later to watch this Super amazing music performance that hasn't started yet
And I'm actually not tired. I feel pretty good!

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

Sonomin

1,815. Posted:

Went to the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden today after church.. It was pretty cool. We then went to a arboretum in St Paul, where they had a Japanese garden.

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

1,816. Posted:

Rune Factory 4 might easily be one of the best games I ever played, and that's saying something considering it's up against Shin Megami Tensei IV, The World Ends With You, and Kid Icarus: Uprising.

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

PrincessSugoi

1,817. Posted:

Two more positives today:

1. Crepe truck returned! Redeemed myself from last year's tragic wait by getting there early, got two savory crepes and a delicious dessert one with nutella and bananas. DELIS. Even had a famous local newscaster in line behind me, lol.

2. Finally got an update on my package and tomorrow I'll have a new 3DS woot woot. :D

AuthorMessage

Sleepingmudkip

1,818. Posted:

Some one stole liam paynes boxers :)

Deluxe WII U

Limited Edition Pikachu 3DS

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1

AuthorMessage

MickeyTheGreat

1,819. Posted:

I'm having pancakes & bacon for dinner!

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

1,820. Posted:

I got a new kitten, so I got 2 cats and 2 dogs.

Edited on by Undead_terror

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror