Forums

Topic: Positive of the Day

Posts 1,801 to 1,820 of 3,211

Mickey

One last time: YOU WERE RIGHT AND I WAS WRONG! And I hope we're still friends after all of this.

@GuardianKing I deserved all of that and I thank you for the tough love.

Edited on by Lzeon

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

Lzeon

And this is where it stops guys. Let's stick to posting positives in our lives.

Like duckies, kittens and puppies.

Edited on by Lzeon

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon Rank: S for SOOOOOOO GOOD
Fates Castle ID: 15449-70849-36123-61987 (Revelation)

My Splatloggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

RR529

Tomorrow is my dad's birthday, and since I don't have the money to get him anything, I'm going to surprise him by setting up all the Halloween decorations tonight, while he sleeps. (these past few years, he always seems a little bit disappointed that we haven't been decorating until last minute, so I figured he'd like it if I got an early jump)

Avatar: Kagero (FE Fates: Birthright)

Currently Playing: Samurai Warriors: Katana

Recently Beat: Shantae & the Pirate's Curse, Tales of Vesperia, Kirby's Dream Land 2

LoveSugoi

^That's actually really thoughtful.

Positive of the day: I got my new phone in the mail (Samsung Galaxy 2). Now just gotta wait til Friday to turn it on. lol

Waiting to resume playlist when FE:Fates, DOAX3, and SK: Estival Vs. releases.

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

Mickey

Three FOUR positives!

1. I learned the truth about something while I was still in an impressionable age.

2. I managed to work up the courage to apologize to my friend about avoiding her. She actually said that it was fine, but I corrected her and said "No. It was terrible. Bad." This is gonna come across as fairly unbelievable, but I'm fine with other opinions and I can accept them. But if your reaction to hearing about someone avoiding you is "Pfft, naw, it's fine. " I'm sorry, but you're simply too nice and you need to be told that being flat-out avoided is much worse than you think it is before you find out the hard way. So back to the positive: I'm gonna give her the whole story on Monday. Yay! Honesty among friends!

3. I watched Who Framed Roger Rabbit recently! It was awesome and it ties Fantasia as my favorite movie of all-time!

4. Me and my family are going to New York on the 18th! WOO!

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

I met again with her today!!! I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's a weird feeling, I saw her from afar and didn't even see her face but my heart started racing, and it was really her...

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

POSITIVE No.2
the grades for my group's robot report got a perfect score!!!!!
now the only subjects I'm risking myself with the robots are the ones I can relax even if I lose 30% of the grades!!!!!

SWEET SATISFACTION!!!!!

HELL YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (T▽T)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

WingedSnagret

I think I have helped spawn a new 3DS owner. There was a guest pastor at my church, and he brought one of his sons along who's a few years younger then me (they're from Canada actually), and after the service he watched me play Mario Kart 7 and expressed quite an interest. Accordingly I answered all his questions about the system and showed off some other games like Fire Emblem: Awakening and Kid Icarus: Uprising while directing him to Nintendo's website. By the end he was already pondering getting his own system. How satisfying to further spread the Nintendo handheld empire. >:3

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

LoveSugoi

Two positives yesterday: Best Buy was having a special on all Samsung Galaxy phones so I got a S3 for free since I was due for an upgrade (My mom kept the one that came in the mail). Also got a cute new outfit. <3

Today's positive: Food truck festival! ^_^ Hope that crepe truck that here last year returns, ridiculously long wait in line but it was completely worth it. It'll be the first thing I line up for this time though lol.

Zowolffo

Went to the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden today after church.. It was pretty cool. We then went to a arboretum in St Paul, where they had a Japanese garden.

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

GuardianKing

Rune Factory 4 might easily be one of the best games I ever played, and that's saying something considering it's up against Shin Megami Tensei IV, The World Ends With You, and Kid Icarus: Uprising.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

LoveSugoi

Two more positives today:

1. Crepe truck returned! Redeemed myself from last year's tragic wait by getting there early, got two savory crepes and a delicious dessert one with nutella and bananas. DELIS. Even had a famous local newscaster in line behind me, lol.

2. Finally got an update on my package and tomorrow I'll have a new 3DS woot woot.

BadKitty

CaptainCharlie wrote:

I need a pet.

Make some room, I'll be over at 10. Untitled

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I...

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic