Forums

Topic: Positive of the Day

Posts 1,781 to 1,800 of 3,112

Turnip

My order of Rocket Slime 3DS just shipped, and I was able to pre-order Hometown story today! On top of that, my cold went away after what seems like forever, so I'm a happy camper.

Cringing is really fun.

Forral

Looking on amazon today for some new music, found that my favourite band Alter Bridge, have just released their new album today. Listening to it now thanks to the autorip feature and getting the disc tomorrow.

Forral

Ketchupcat

EuphoriaX wrote:

My order of Rocket Slime 3DS just shipped, and I was able to pre-order Hometown story today! On top of that, my cold went away after what seems like forever, so I'm a happy camper.

Where did you order from?! I've been trying to get Rocket Slime for years!

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

GuSolarFlare

the programmer hasn got something against me after all... he's just too high on drugs and alcohol....... he suddenly got all friendly even with the robot still broken(and right after got all angry again) then the guys of the group told me he was saying he'd smoke and drink the whole weekend... I don't understand why people like drugs and alcohol but at least it's one less hater against me

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Jaz007

I just found out that when my sister, brother-in-law, and his little sister (also the girl I like) come over to visit in two weeks form another state, they will be here for at least a month. I'm gonna be a happy guy.

Jaz007

sugarpixel

@GuardianKing: That's "ad ignoratium", "non sequitir", and "bandwagon fallacy" all working together... like I've said before: if everyone could read that, everything would be so much more pleasant... but alas, I can only hope...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Ketchupcat

Guys, this is POSITIVE of the day. We should be happy and getting along and all that!
So here's something positive for today.
Untitled

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

Mickey

One last time: YOU WERE RIGHT AND I WAS WRONG! And I hope we're still friends after all of this.

@GuardianKing I deserved all of that and I thank you for the tough love.

Edited on by LzWinky

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

LzWinky

And this is where it stops guys. Let's stick to posting positives in our lives.

Like duckies, kittens and puppies.

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

RR529

Tomorrow is my dad's birthday, and since I don't have the money to get him anything, I'm going to surprise him by setting up all the Halloween decorations tonight, while he sleeps. (these past few years, he always seems a little bit disappointed that we haven't been decorating until last minute, so I figured he'd like it if I got an early jump)

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

PrincessSugoi

^That's actually really thoughtful.

Positive of the day: I got my new phone in the mail (Samsung Galaxy 2). Now just gotta wait til Friday to turn it on. lol

Current Playlist: Age of Calamity, Stardew Valley, ACNH

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

Mickey

Three FOUR positives!

1. I learned the truth about something while I was still in an impressionable age.

2. I managed to work up the courage to apologize to my friend about avoiding her. She actually said that it was fine, but I corrected her and said "No. It was terrible. Bad." This is gonna come across as fairly unbelievable, but I'm fine with other opinions and I can accept them. But if your reaction to hearing about someone avoiding you is "Pfft, naw, it's fine. " I'm sorry, but you're simply too nice and you need to be told that being flat-out avoided is much worse than you think it is before you find out the hard way. So back to the positive: I'm gonna give her the whole story on Monday. Yay! Honesty among friends!

3. I watched Who Framed Roger Rabbit recently! It was awesome and it ties Fantasia as my favorite movie of all-time!

4. Me and my family are going to New York on the 18th! WOO!

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

GuSolarFlare

I met again with her today!!! I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's a weird feeling, I saw her from afar and didn't even see her face but my heart started racing, and it was really her...

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

POSITIVE No.2
the grades for my group's robot report got a perfect score!!!!!
now the only subjects I'm risking myself with the robots are the ones I can relax even if I lose 30% of the grades!!!!!

SWEET SATISFACTION!!!!!

HELL YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (T▽T)

my Backloggery

Snagrio

I think I have helped spawn a new 3DS owner. There was a guest pastor at my church, and he brought one of his sons along who's a few years younger then me (they're from Canada actually), and after the service he watched me play Mario Kart 7 and expressed quite an interest. Accordingly I answered all his questions about the system and showed off some other games like Fire Emblem: Awakening and Kid Icarus: Uprising while directing him to Nintendo's website. By the end he was already pondering getting his own system. How satisfying to further spread the Nintendo handheld empire. >:3

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

PrincessSugoi

Two positives yesterday: Best Buy was having a special on all Samsung Galaxy phones so I got a S3 for free since I was due for an upgrade (My mom kept the one that came in the mail). Also got a cute new outfit. <3

Today's positive: Food truck festival! ^_^ Hope that crepe truck that here last year returns, ridiculously long wait in line but it was completely worth it. It'll be the first thing I line up for this time though lol.

Current Playlist: Age of Calamity, Stardew Valley, ACNH

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.