Forums

Topic: Positive of the Day

Posts 1,701 to 1,720 of 3,161

Ketchupcat

Pinkkitty wrote:

Got praised for my story at school and it was read out in front of everyone....
Gah, so embarrassing!

I hate when stuff like this happens to me, I'm too shy... but good job!
Next Saturday I have a track meet... AT SIX FLAGS!

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

Jaz007

GuSilverFlame wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

DawnOverALilly wrote:

GuardianKing wrote:

I stopped a thief yesterday :3

O.O I am very intrested in this story.

Indeed. I demand embellishment on your daring heroism!

I'm interested too!!!

I'd like to hear the story too.

Backkoggery ID: Jaz007

8BitSamurai

Jaz007 wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

DawnOverALilly wrote:

GuardianKing wrote:

I stopped a thief yesterday :3

O.O I am very intrested in this story.

Indeed. I demand embellishment on your daring heroism!

I'm interested too!!!

I'd like to hear the story too.

Fifth'd

Currently retired indefinitely
Official "rare download" Assistant
Best YT show here!
Beat: Fi...

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai | Twitter:

KingDunsparce

WildTwinVikings wrote:

8BitSamurai wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

DawnOverALilly wrote:

GuardianKing wrote:

I stopped a thief yesterday :3

O.O I am very intrested in this story.

Indeed. I demand embellishment on your daring heroism!

I'm interested too!!!

I'd like to hear the story too.

Fifth'd

Mii 2

I guess I'll join on this too :3

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
...

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Dark-Luigi

CaptainCharlie wrote:

WildTwinVikings wrote:

8BitSamurai wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

DawnOverALilly wrote:

GuardianKing wrote:

I stopped a thief yesterday :3

O.O I am very intrested in this story.

Indeed. I demand embellishment on your daring heroism!

I'm interested too!!!

I'd like to hear the story too.

Fifth'd

Mii 2

I guess I'll join on this too :3

I won't believe it until I see it or hear it.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

HeroOfCybertron

I just got a Wii U + Wind Waker bundle yesterday and did the Wii to Wii U transfer (with some difficulty) this morning and I'll download the Hyrule Historia and Wind Waker later today.

Bah-Weep-Graaaaagnah Wheep Ni Ni Bong

GuardianKing

Dark-Luigi wrote:

CaptainCharlie wrote:

WildTwinVikings wrote:

8BitSamurai wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

DawnOverALilly wrote:

GuardianKing wrote:

I stopped a thief yesterday :3

O.O I am very intrested in this story.

Indeed. I demand embellishment on your daring heroism!

I'm interested too!!!

I'd like to hear the story too.

Fifth'd

Mii 2

I guess I'll join on this too :3

I won't believe it until I see it or hear it.

O_o

I'll post it when I get to a computer. Typing on a phone is so annoying...

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

DawnOverALilly

Yes! I was walking out of Starbucks and a group of people where talking about Touhou ^.^

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

emaan

@Retro, a late congrats on the first kiss my friend

ديسكو الحب
✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

CanisWolfred

DawnOverALilly wrote:

Yes! I was walking out of Starbucks and a group of people where talking about Touhou ^.^

You've inspired me: from now on, I'm gonna talk nonstop about wolves. Or Gundams. Or maybe both, I dunno...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

DawnOverALilly

CanisWolfred wrote:

DawnOverALilly wrote:

Yes! I was walking out of Starbucks and a group of people where talking about Touhou ^.^

You've inspired me: from now on, I'm gonna talk nonstop about wolves. Or Gundams. Or maybe both, I dunno...

Damit.

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

RR529

Just got back from going to our local Fall Festival!

The weather was great, met up with a friend who was there, got some food (man is fair food the best), bought some sweets, and the sweat bees weren't bad this year (no streetpasses, though...).

At these kinds of events, I also like spotting video game related T-shirts amongst the crowd, and I saw:

  • 3 Angry Birds shirts (well, 2 if you want to count Bad Piggies seperately)
  • 2 Mario shirts (including myself)
  • 1 Wii shirt
  • 1 Battlefield 3 shirt
  • 1 Minecraft shirt
  • 1 Kingdom Hearts shirt (the most surprising sight until...)
  • 1 Zenonia 3 shirt (I didn't even know they made shirts for this series!)

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic