General Discussion Forum

Topic: Positive of the Day

Showing 1,661 to 1,680 of 2,830

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

1,661. Posted:

After spending 1 year in college with people that I never met before and only 2 people that came from my school that I hardly talked to, literally all my friends from high school have joined my college now and come back to the UK so I'm no longer going to be indoors playing games and taking walks around the park. This has to be one of the highlights of my year because I've felt so empty inside and lonely too.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

Wonder_Ideal

1,662. Posted:

@Marakuto - That sounds awesome! It must be great to meet up with all of your friends again.
Does that mean you'll change your avatar to a happy Luigi now? ;)

Edited on by Wonder_Ideal

Mesaloggery
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

1,663. Posted:

@Ideal_Hero Not by a long shot. I've had this avatar up since I joined NL, but I've thought about changing it a few times and never bothered to. :P

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

Wonder_Ideal

1,664. Posted:

@Marakuto - Fair enough. You can't just throw out the classics. I guess Luigi is just crying tears of joy now. ;)

Mesaloggery
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,665. Posted:

Well, things seem to be going well with me and that girl I've mentioned! I sat with her in drawing class again and we shared our artwork with each other and talked about Pokémon and such... The best thing is, I've got months ahead of me to see if this is going the way I want it. There's no reason to go too fast. I'm just taking it slow, and getting the chance to get to know her again... sigh :)

And @GuSilverFlame: Good for you! I hope everything goes well. :)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

mamp

1,666. Posted:

The nurse I was assigned to was super helpful today.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,667. Posted:

So I, pathetically at my age, got my first kiss today. How old am I? I don't know why but I have some weird thing about revealing my age on the Internet. If anyone wants to guess based on my two years of posts on here be my guest.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

1,668. Posted:

I just had my 239th kiss today, from guy above.
He used too much tongue D:

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter: Emeralds110

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,669. Posted:

BadKitty wrote:

I just had my 239th kiss today, from guy above.
He used too much tongue D:

:*

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

ShadowFox254

1,670. Posted:

I find a $10 bill hell yeah! :)

SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865

Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.

You can become anything and go anywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

1,671. Posted:

My sides hurt from laughing too much with my friends... We are terrible people... :O

Also, I'm watch The Room right now; everything hurts... :O

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,672. Posted:

@GuardianKing "Oh hi Mark"

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

OptometristLime

1,673. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

So I, pathetically at my age, got my first kiss today. How old am I? I don't know why but I have some weird thing about revealing my age on the Internet. If anyone wants to guess based on my two years of posts on here be my guest.

Pathetic, or perfect?

It really doesn't matter how long it takes, as long as it feels right when the time comes!
now I sound like a creep...
slinks away

Edited on by OptometristLime

Miyamoto on his desire to focus more on the (hard)core Nintendo fan.

[The casual] attitude is, ‘okay, I am the customer. You are supposed to entertain me.’ [...] and to me it’s kind of a pathetic thing.

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,674. Posted:

@Retro_on_TheGo: I may not know how old you are, but I'm 16 and still haven't gotten one yet... And I'm almost 17 so there's not much chance left... I'll probably be at least 17 by the time I finally get mine...

Edited on by Gioku

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

WiiLovePeace

1,675. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I guess you're 16 but you turn 17 in a week (plus or minus 1 day)... Was I close? :p

Currently Playing: Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros. (3DS)
Recently Completed: Zelda: Minish Cap (Wii U VC)
Recently Bought: Pac-man Collection (Wii U VC)

3DS Friend Code: 1676-4979-6052 | Nintendo Network ID: WiiLovePeace | Twitter: WiiLovePeace

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

1,676. Posted:

@Retro_on_the_Go I'm gonna guess, 23.

Currently playing: Torchlight 2 , Rune Factory 4, Dust: An Elysian Trail, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night and Uncharted 3.

AuthorMessage

Sleepingmudkip

1,677. Posted:

Omg i feel so lonely im the only 13 year old nintendo nerd(soon 14 in 3 months)

Deluxe WII U

Limited Edition Pikachu 3DS

The Final 2 Great Turn-Base RPGs Pokemon and Fire Emblem

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter: JohnGreenGod

AuthorMessage

DawnOverALilly

1,678. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Hay it's not that bad! There are plenty of others that get there first kiss at a older age, I wish I could take mine back though :/ but all that matters is that you enjoyed it.

And the other person enjoyed it.

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of that.
Marisa- That's a definite no.

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,679. Posted:

So I lay there, in my sleeping bag in the man cave of my Uncle and Aunt's house, getting ready to fall asleep... then I thought "aw shoot! I forgot to make that positive of the day post!" I quickly get myself out of the sleeping bag and onto the chair facing the iMac my Uncle owns that I've been using to post on NL today and begin writing the post with a dramatic retelling of what had just happened seconds ago.

So I got to do some cooking today, I learned how to crack eggs. I got to re-watch The Amazing Spider-Man which completely changed my mind about the movie. It was my one-year anniversary of being a user on NL if I hadn't milked it enough for practically everyone to know. Overall, it was a fun day. :)

The Mousekeloggery

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,680. Posted:

I'm finally going back home today! It'll be much later today, but I'll finally get to play Wii U again, and I'll finally get to change into the new avatar that I'll have until further notice!

The Mousekeloggery