Forums

Topic: Positive of the Day

Posts 1,661 to 1,680 of 3,112

sugarpixel

@Retro_on_TheGo: I may not know how old you are, but I'm 16 and still haven't gotten one yet... And I'm almost 17 so there's not much chance left... I'll probably be at least 17 by the time I finally get mine...

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

WiiLovePeace

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

So I, pathetically at my age, got my first kiss today. How old am I? I don't know why but I have some weird thing about revealing my age on the Internet. If anyone wants to guess based on my two years of posts on here be my guest.

I guess you're 16 but you turn 17 in a week (plus or minus 1 day)... Was I close?

WiiLovePeace

Sleepingmudkip

Omg i feel so lonely im the only 13 year old nintendo nerd(soon 14 in 3 months)

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

DawnOverALilly

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

So I, pathetically at my age, got my first kiss today. How old am I? I don't know why but I have some weird thing about revealing my age on the Internet. If anyone wants to guess based on my two years of posts on here be my guest.

Hay it's not that bad! There are plenty of others that get there first kiss at a older age, I wish I could take mine back though :/ but all that matters is that you enjoyed it.

And the other person enjoyed it.

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

Mickey

So I lay there, in my sleeping bag in the man cave of my Uncle and Aunt's house, getting ready to fall asleep... then I thought "aw shoot! I forgot to make that positive of the day post!" I quickly get myself out of the sleeping bag and onto the chair facing the iMac my Uncle owns that I've been using to post on NL today and begin writing the post with a dramatic retelling of what had just happened seconds ago.

So I got to do some cooking today, I learned how to crack eggs. I got to re-watch The Amazing Spider-Man which completely changed my mind about the movie. It was my one-year anniversary of being a user on NL if I hadn't milked it enough for practically everyone to know. Overall, it was a fun day.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Mickey

I'm finally going back home today! It'll be much later today, but I'll finally get to play Wii U again, and I'll finally get to change into the new avatar that I'll have until further notice!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

mamp

So I thought I had failed my test so I was depressed and I decided to drink, then they put up our official grades and it turned out I passed so now I'm happy and the rest of my alcohol is going down the drain.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Snagrio

@Retro_on_theGo For the record, I'm 18 and never had a girlfriend, let alone kiss.

And you know what? I'm perfectly fine with that.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

mamp

WingedFish wrote:

@Retro_on_theGo For the record, I'm 18 and never had a girlfriend, let alone kiss.

And you know what? I'm perfectly fine with that.

Well of course you're a fish you only kiss other fish. XD

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Jaz007

I learned how to make chain mail.

Jaz007

GuSolarFlare

today I didn't resist and all my angry thoughts shot from my mouth into the freaking programmer!!!! I feel great, I'm lighter! my head is free of stress!!!!!
Untitled
remember people!!! never hold back what you think!!!!!!!!!! it is dangerous and unhealthy!!!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

KiwiPanda

Early release from school~

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

bezerker99

I just discovered that I can listen to a youtube video while still surfing other sites on my Wii U Gamepad.

Click Play on the Youtube video then hit the window-like button in the bottom right corner of the gamepad screen. It will "push" the video to my TV screen and allow me to continue surfing other sites on the internet on the gamepad!

I've had my Wii U since April and just now discovered this!!!

GuSolarFlare

bezerker99 wrote:

I just discovered that I can listen to a youtube video while still surfing other sites on my Wii U Gamepad.

Click Play on the Youtube video then hit the window-like button in the bottom right corner of the gamepad screen. It will "push" the video to my TV screen and allow me to continue surfing other sites on the internet on the gamepad!

I've had my Wii U since April and just now discovered this!!!

wow, another super cool feature I didn't know about... I want the WiiU more each day!!!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

gor Monster Hunter 3 ultimate for 1/3 the price(seems like the Eshop discount is bigger in Brazil this time ³)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.