Forums

Topic: Positive of the Day

Posts 1,641 to 1,660 of 3,112

mamp

Just read an article on gamespot that made my day, it was so hilarious
It was an article about how Microsoft acquired the Xbone domain apparently because they thought it was insulting. Then this quote made me laugh.
"The official Xbox UK Twitter account last week sent a tweet to rapper Snoop Dogg that read, "Here's dat xbone you been waitin' fo… #respec." The tweet was accompanied by an image of a dog bone with the word "Xbone" on it."
Untitled

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

GuSolarFlare

today I met her again in the train station! this time it was just the two of us! we talked for about half hour... I tried to tell her my feelings... I screwed up and ended not saying anything directly.... I tried being not-so-indirect but she didn't get it.... but I'm feeling great! I came closer than ever this time around! at this pace it won't be long until it all works out!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

CanisWolfred

Yay! I got a new job that's closer and hopefully will be more managable. It sounds like I'll be on my feet a lot, too, moving stuff, cleaning stuff, etc. while me and a bunch of other people get the new store up and running. Afterwards, if they like me, I'll be working at said store doing other stuffs! <3

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Captain_Toad

@AD3supa Heh, I saw it on the weather channel today where one of the hallways were flooded; looked like a fun water ride if it wasn't dangerous.
Oops didn't read how far back AD3supa comment was. Disregard that.

Played Super Mario Galaxy again after finally getting off my butt to do so...... Just as awesome as I remembered.

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

TsunamiSensei

Just an overall great day.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

ADaviii

Wow. Pardon my asking @mariobro4 , but what was the post I made again? lol.

Be kind to yourself and to others.

DawnOverALilly

Not today technically but yesterday we had ta do a introductory speech for my speech class, I had a week ta do it and of course I didn't do any of it. We could do the speech on basicly anything we want as long as we give a lot of infromation.

Thank god I am obsessed with Touhou, I was able to Wing it. At first I thought I got a bad grade on it, I had gotten a 75 out of 85.

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

Marakuto

After spending 1 year in college with people that I never met before and only 2 people that came from my school that I hardly talked to, literally all my friends from high school have joined my college now and come back to the UK so I'm no longer going to be indoors playing games and taking walks around the park. This has to be one of the highlights of my year because I've felt so empty inside and lonely too.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

Marakuto

@Ideal_Hero Not by a long shot. I've had this avatar up since I joined NL, but I've thought about changing it a few times and never bothered to.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

sugarpixel

Well, things seem to be going well with me and that girl I've mentioned! I sat with her in drawing class again and we shared our artwork with each other and talked about Pokémon and such... The best thing is, I've got months ahead of me to see if this is going the way I want it. There's no reason to go too fast. I'm just taking it slow, and getting the chance to get to know her again... sigh

And @GuSilverFlame: Good for you! I hope everything goes well.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

mamp

The nurse I was assigned to was super helpful today.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

BadKitty

I just had my 239th kiss today, from guy above.
He used too much tongue D:

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

Wheeler

I find a $10 bill hell yeah!

Wheeler

OptometristLime

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

So I, pathetically at my age, got my first kiss today. How old am I? I don't know why but I have some weird thing about revealing my age on the Internet. If anyone wants to guess based on my two years of posts on here be my guest.

Pathetic, or perfect?

It really doesn't matter how long it takes, as long as it feels right when the time comes!
now I sound like a creep...
slinks away

Edited on by OptometristLime

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.