General Discussion Forum

Topic: Positive of the Day

Showing 1,621 to 1,640 of 2,478

AuthorMessage

GuSilverFlame

1,621. Posted:

lately I've been mistaking random people for a girl I know... buttoday when I was leaving the train I only barely saw her and my heart started beating fast! before I knew it I was increasing my pace to catch up with her, and it really was her.... I'm happy it's been a long time since we last met.... and the same amount of time since I felt like today. I'm really happy today, nothing can spoil my mood!! :$ :D :$ :D :$ :D

Kirby 20th anniversary Remix
Kirby is coming to the 3DS!!!!!!!
my Backloggery
the Chit-Chat Crew!
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars
visit Nintendo Friends it's a cool place
Row Row, Fight the Power!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Gregor

1,622. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

lately I've been mistaking random people for a girl I know... buttoday when I was leaving the train I only barely saw her and my heart started beating fast! before I knew it I was increasing my pace to catch up with her, and it really was her.... I'm happy it's been a long time since we last met.... and the same amount of time since I felt like today. I'm really happy today, nothing can spoil my mood!! :$ :D :$ :D :$ :D

Well that's odd...

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool, just like bowties.

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Multiplayer centric games I own:
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

AuthorMessage

GuSilverFlame

1,623. Posted:

Gregor wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Well that's odd...

wouldn't you be happy if you saw(and talked) with the girl you like after a long time? especially if you tried to forget her, thinking you'd never see her again?

my Backloggery
the Chit-Chat Crew!

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,624. Posted:

My ringtone is now Snake man's theme.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

1,625. Posted:

Watched Spiderman 3 today, most unintentionally hilarious movie ever.

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

FOREST_RANGER

1,626. Posted:

I got a new computer. It's certainly lighter this time around n_n

Formely known as bobbiKat

Awesome graphing calculator

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

1,627. Posted:

FOREST_RANGER wrote:

I got a new computer. It's certainly lighter this time around n_n

Heh, That was the same feeling i get when replacing my old computer a couple or so years ago.
I had soccer practice this morning and played with and against the other team. I had teamed up with a girl from england. Dat english accent. :3

Still Mariobro4. Just Toad-happy. Le-Ribbit.
Give me Jigglypuff with green combat-band Sakurai. That's all.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Know retro games? Try Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Captain Toad 4 Smash!
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

1,628. Posted:

Jaz007 wrote:

This was Saturday, but anyway. I went to a collage football game. It was fun, the team I was rooting for (which decided to root for a bit after the game started as I don't pay any attention to football normally lol) won too. They temporally stopped the game for lighting, and the after the game resumed it started to rain heavily and I decided to stay on in the rain, I got soaked, so that was a nice little adventure (I'm not being sarcastic). After the game was over I ate at Mellow Mushrooms for the first and got a cheese pizza. The food was pretty good there. So I had a good day (Saturday).

I know this is really late, but was it the Virgina vs BYU game? My dad and sister were there too. :O

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

MickeyTheGreat

1,629. Posted:

Our Song Leader was singing Amazing Grace and he did that thing where he's trying too hard to show off his voice "... tha-hat saaaved... uuhuhu wreeetch... liihiiiike meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..." Dude, we all know you have an awesome voice. You don't have to remind us. Though, the way he stretched the "me" a little longer than needed was kind of funny. That, and plenty of other things led to me singing a lot of the songs with that "laughy" feeling in my chest. Y'know, the "laughy" feeling? The feeling you get in your chest when you're about to laugh? Well, I had that through two songs and it was fun.

Formerly MickMick and Mickey. Now I'm MickeyTheGreat again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

If I haven't posted in awhile, it's probably because I'm with friends.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

RudysaurusRex

1,630. Posted:

Getting my laptop in the mail tomorrow. So excited to be able to play Planetside 2 and all the other games on my Steam account.

Wibbely-wobbely timey-wimey.
Pokemon W2 FC: 5415 8785 0283
My Awesomloggery
The best troll thread ever

Twitter: rudydog13

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

1,631. Posted:

Our D&D campaign... Just... Our D&D campaign... It's beautiful...

Context: I've played D&D for a long time, but since English isn't my native tongue, I never paid too much attention to the rules themselves. This time however, I was the DM, and I brought along a friend who was more familiar with the rules (I call him the DM Lightning). Of course, since 95% of my party has never played before, they don't know what they're doing, which means I can throw whatever curve ball I want.

It's literally become a game of: who are we breaking today? :3

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Retrowire

1,632. Posted:

Yesterday my car would not start AT ALL. It ain't the battery and it ain't the starter.

After some diagnosing with my stepfather, we discovered that the solenoid in the starter simply wasn't getting enough power to it. So he taught me a few tricks to route the power to the solenoid and get it started every time, after a moment of planning we immediately tackled the project of modding my car with a push button switch!

After half an hour, my car now has a push button switch, professionally installed underneath the steering wheel so now all I have to do is put the key in, turn it to idle, press the button and the car starts EVERY TIME! IT'S SO COOL! :D

Retro Gaming Enthusiast. Nintendo Fan. Amateur Video Game Historian. Electronics Hobbyist.

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

1,633. Posted:

Well, it's official: we've all been broken today.

Essentially, this campaign interlude turned into "50 Shades of Dungeons" :O

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

GuSilverFlame

1,634. Posted:

I'm sure there was something good about today.... I just forgot it....
it's my inner emo striking again.... I guess the only good thing is that having an inner emo attack is being similar to Neku(from the world ends with you)
I hope I remind something really positive to post today..... before things get worse....

my Backloggery
the Chit-Chat Crew!

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,635. Posted:

I got Sonic Colors yesterday, and what fun I've been having! First Sonic game I've played in years (Sonic Heros was the last).

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,636. Posted:

I got Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix :D

<3

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

1,637. Posted:

@Emaan Congrats! Hope you enjoy it :) I left a few things on your Backloggery as little gifts. ;)

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
Deviantart Profile. <- Going through a DK phrase.
The Chit Chat crew! <- A thread full of...intresting things.
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

1,638. Posted:

@WingedFish - Colors is a blast. Plus, it's the home of the BBBE. ;)

I got Antichamber on Steam today for 66% off. I've been wanting to play it for awhile, and now it's walked right into my hands (or have I walked into its?).

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

DawnOverALilly

1,639. Posted:

I took my six year old nephew to hip-hop dance class.....he was one of two boys.

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of that.
Marisa- That's a definite no.

AuthorMessage

OptometristLime

1,640. Posted:

Mickey wrote:

Our Song Leader was singing Amazing Grace and he did that thing where he's trying too hard to show off his voice "... tha-hat saaaved... uuhuhu wreeetch... liihiiiike meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..." Dude, we all know you have an awesome voice. You don't have to remind us. Though, the way he stretched the "me" a little longer than needed was kind of funny. That, and plenty of other things led to me singing a lot of the songs with that "laughy" feeling in my chest. Y'know, the "laughy" feeling? The feeling you get in your chest when you're about to laugh? Well, I had that through two songs and it was fun.

Haha! That's an unusual story, but with enough detail - it's like I was there listening with you!

Edited on by OptometristLime

AJ_Lethal wrote:

DON'T DARE TO TALK CRAP ABOUT GOAT SIMULATOR.

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.