Forums

Topic: Positive of the Day

Posts 1,601 to 1,620 of 3,112

Jaz007

This was Saturday, but anyway. I went to a collage football game. It was fun, the team I was rooting for (which decided to root for a bit after the game started as I don't pay any attention to football normally lol) won too. They temporally stopped the game for lighting, and the after the game resumed it started to rain heavily and I decided to stay on in the rain, I got soaked, so that was a nice little adventure (I'm not being sarcastic). After the game was over I ate at Mellow Mushrooms for the first and got a cheese pizza. The food was pretty good there. So I had a good day (Saturday).

Jaz007

GuSolarFlare

I met with two highschool friends! it already feels like years since 2012.....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuardianKing

This was technically yesterday, but not only did I drive really far for the first time, but thanks to me being awesome, I took advantage of GameStop's Buy 2 Get 1 Free deal to:

• Return Megaman ZX Advent
  • Take money for return and pour it elsewhere
  • Purchase Pokemon White 2 (previously purchased Black) to complete my Generation 5 collection
  • Bought Rune Factory 2
  • Received Rune Factory 3 for free
  • Got to keep Metroid Prime Hunters

Overall, it was a good day. I don't see why people think GameStop is THAT bad of a company; after all, everyone makes a couple bad decisions here and there. I, for one, think their staff is very nice, and while they're really cool nerdy people, they're also very charismatic, which makes shopping there fun (since the staff is always dynamic and eager, as opposed to bitter and somewhat slouchy).

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Snagrio

Chugga just announced what his new LPs are. Sonic Colors and...

/dramatic drum roll...

KID ICARUS: UPRISING!
My favorite 3DS game being LPed by my favorite YouTube gamer; life is good!

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

e-love

My golden retriever turned 2 years old today~ <3
We had a nice little birthday party

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

GuSolarFlare

lately I've been mistaking random people for a girl I know... buttoday when I was leaving the train I only barely saw her and my heart started beating fast! before I knew it I was increasing my pace to catch up with her, and it really was her.... I'm happy it's been a long time since we last met.... and the same amount of time since I felt like today. I'm really happy today, nothing can spoil my mood!!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Gregor

GuSilverFlame wrote:

lately I've been mistaking random people for a girl I know... buttoday when I was leaving the train I only barely saw her and my heart started beating fast! before I knew it I was increasing my pace to catch up with her, and it really was her.... I'm happy it's been a long time since we last met.... and the same amount of time since I felt like today. I'm really happy today, nothing can spoil my mood!!

Well that's odd...

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool, just like bowties.

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Multiplayer centric games I own:
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

GuSolarFlare

Gregor wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Well that's odd...

wouldn't you be happy if you saw(and talked) with the girl you like after a long time? especially if you tried to forget her, thinking you'd never see her again?

my Backloggery

SubBronze

Watched Spiderman 3 today, most unintentionally hilarious movie ever.

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

FOREST_RANGER

I got a new computer. It's certainly lighter this time around n_n

Formely known as bobbiKat

Nintendo Network ID: F0R35T_R8NG3R

Captain_Toad

FOREST_RANGER wrote:

I got a new computer. It's certainly lighter this time around n_n

Heh, That was the same feeling i get when replacing my old computer a couple or so years ago.
I had soccer practice this morning and played with and against the other team. I had teamed up with a girl from england. Dat english accent. :3

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

TheKingOfTown

Jaz007 wrote:

This was Saturday, but anyway. I went to a collage football game. It was fun, the team I was rooting for (which decided to root for a bit after the game started as I don't pay any attention to football normally lol) won too. They temporally stopped the game for lighting, and the after the game resumed it started to rain heavily and I decided to stay on in the rain, I got soaked, so that was a nice little adventure (I'm not being sarcastic). After the game was over I ate at Mellow Mushrooms for the first and got a cheese pizza. The food was pretty good there. So I had a good day (Saturday).

I know this is really late, but was it the Virgina vs BYU game? My dad and sister were there too.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Mickey

Our Song Leader was singing Amazing Grace and he did that thing where he's trying too hard to show off his voice "... tha-hat saaaved... uuhuhu wreeetch... liihiiiike meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..." Dude, we all know you have an awesome voice. You don't have to remind us. Though, the way he stretched the "me" a little longer than needed was kind of funny. That, and plenty of other things led to me singing a lot of the songs with that "laughy" feeling in my chest. Y'know, the "laughy" feeling? The feeling you get in your chest when you're about to laugh? Well, I had that through two songs and it was fun.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

RudysaurusRex

Getting my laptop in the mail tomorrow. So excited to be able to play Planetside 2 and all the other games on my Steam account.

SPREAD THE JOY OF THE GREAT TURTLE
HE IS UPON US AND WILL TAKE US TO THE GREAT WAVE
JOIN THE COURT OF TURTLES AND BE REDEEMED
THE COURT OF TURTLES

3DS Friend Code: 0061-3403-4305 | Nintendo Network ID: AlexTheGrayt | Twitter:

GuardianKing

Our D&D campaign... Just... Our D&D campaign... It's beautiful...

Context: I've played D&D for a long time, but since English isn't my native tongue, I never paid too much attention to the rules themselves. This time however, I was the DM, and I brought along a friend who was more familiar with the rules (I call him the DM Lightning). Of course, since 95% of my party has never played before, they don't know what they're doing, which means I can throw whatever curve ball I want.

It's literally become a game of: who are we breaking today? :3

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Retrowire

Yesterday my car would not start AT ALL. It ain't the battery and it ain't the starter.

After some diagnosing with my stepfather, we discovered that the solenoid in the starter simply wasn't getting enough power to it. So he taught me a few tricks to route the power to the solenoid and get it started every time, after a moment of planning we immediately tackled the project of modding my car with a push button switch!

After half an hour, my car now has a push button switch, professionally installed underneath the steering wheel so now all I have to do is put the key in, turn it to idle, press the button and the car starts EVERY TIME! IT'S SO COOL!

Retro Gaming Enthusiast. Nintendo Fan. Amateur Video Game Historian. Electronics Hobbyist.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.